Punjabis most obese, Tripura men leanest'

kdsingh80

15 hours ago, Guest Seeker - Sikh Kosh said:

Gurpreet phenji,

It is because most people from Indian backgrounds are prone to a thing called skinny fatness. We add fat to our chest and stomach but not other parts - mostly genetics and a lack of exercise.

Fat directly goes to stomach, you have no idea how many women try to add it to their chest but fat goes hey I am over here while chilling in Stomach. Lol

4 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Searched fat Indian and found this video on YouTube. So enjoy. Heads up, these two women will get you guys in Maya so watch it on your own sake

There is no way these auntian would get me in Maya...but yeah stay away from the links that are suggested by utube afterwards lol

The poor girl almost lost her life...imagine that elephant crushing that little girl

its too funny man...typical bibis...this is what happens in closed doors haah

2 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

There is no way these auntian would get me in Maya...but yeah stay away from the links that are suggested by utube afterwards lol

The poor girl almost lost her life...imagine that elephant crushing that little girl

its too funny man...typical bibis...this is what happens in closed doors haah

Naw, I have seen bibiyan going crazy at the lady sangeets too. I was pretty young and went to a wedding in pind and when all the men were gone, women did boliyan and they were so bad. I did not realize the meaning back then but some girls older than me were like Haww aa ki kari Jandey aa. That was so awk but I was busy eating my ice cream lol. Women can be crazy lol

15 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Searched fat Indian and found this video on YouTube. So enjoy. Heads up, these two women will get you guys in Maya so watch it on your own sake

That is the typical jism shape of an middle-aged Panjabi auntie! 

I have to give these jananis their credit though. At least they can move around a bit.

1 hour ago, paganvegan said:

If they carried on moving like this and watched their diets by becoming Vegans they will become thin like beanpoles in a very short time.  The kgs will fall off like second skin of a cobra.  They will definitely have to reduce their food portion sizes.  

Most of the kudhoo jananis like this are vegetarian already.

I don't think it's the diet, it's the lack of exercise and lack of portion control. 

18 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

@dalsingh101@samurai

What do you have to say about this guy ? I feel sad ...but hes funny...got some good moves. 

If Daler mandi dies, it doesn't matter, with these types of guys around, there will be plenty of people to step in his shoes. 

People cry about Bollywood making us look like clowns in their movies - I don't - I just think they are reflecting these types of apnay. 

Where's the masculinity at??

And I'm really holding myself back from saying what I normally would about these types of 'Singh' lions.....