Who is a Chamar?

paapiman

4 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

But sikh society is quite harsh on people who leave their religion or even cut their hair, this is fact which we cannot deny, so people do have different set of rules for high achievers and ordinary, this is reality of life

It might be the reality but it doesn't make it right and it's not what our Gurus taught about seeing divine light in all and all humans being equal. We don't believe in forcing people to be Sikh do we? Everyone has the right to choose to follow Sikhi.  If someone really finds they can not or they find another path which for them is better then why get your kacheras in a bunch over it? Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught that truth is not exclusive to specific religion and anyone can find it. Meaning Sikhi is not the only way. If someone finds a better way for them, let them go. Forcing them to stay won't help YOUR spiritual path, it won't help THEIR spiritual path so why bother? Wish them well instead!

2 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

http://www.tapoban.org/webforum/read.php?1,3652

Read the above there are contradictions in that 

https://www.marxists.org/archive/bhagat-singh/1930/10/05.htm

And the above is letter from Bhagat singh , he clearly call himself Atheist  , 

Bro, who will you trust - Marxists/communists or a Gurmukh of a very high avastha, who could do Kirtan for dozens of hours?

Bhul chuk maaf

5 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, who will you trust - Marxists/communists or a Gurmukh of a very high avastha, who could do Kirtan for dozens of hours?

Bhul chuk maaf

I'd trust his family more myself. 

2 hours ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

It might be the reality but it doesn't make it right and it's not what our Gurus taught about seeing divine light in all and all humans being equal. We don't believe in forcing people to be Sikh do we? Everyone has the right to choose to follow Sikhi.  If someone really finds they can not or they find another path which for them is better then why get your kacheras in a bunch over it? Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught that truth is not exclusive to specific religion and anyone can find it. Meaning Sikhi is not the only way. If someone finds a better way for them, let them go. Forcing them to stay won't help YOUR spiritual path, it won't help THEIR spiritual path so why bother? Wish them well instead!

If I am not wrong Amritdhari sikhs are not allowed to associate  with patit's( means the one who took amrit and later willfully broke their Rehat)  

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Is their any evidence , one of Bhagat singh's letter where he mentioned he reverted back to Sikhism. I am not trusting marxists but just Bhagat singh's letters .His family could also be the one who knows real truth about him , why will they lie

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Guest jee: Please have a look at the thread below.

Bhul chuk maaf

you didn't answer my question.  i suppose you do not want to.

the thread is just posts by you, with questionable.   Shudras aren't the same as Dalit (as you say on that link).  Jats do farming, which is Vaish,  You deductions from Bhair Gurdas's Varan are just bizarre.    

Paapiman i wonder what kind of way you are educating, please read only things by reputable sources (by reputable i mean people who have something to lose by being publicly corrected from being wrong, hence more careful in what they say)

34 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

If I am not wrong Amritdhari sikhs are not allowed to associate  with patit's( means the one who took amrit and later willfully broke their Rehat)  

The only thing I can find says those who had uncut hair before and have cut it.  And those who smoke.  Rest of transgressions it doesn't mention except to say you can't eat their leftovers.  And by associate I don't think it means in the sense of shunning or completely ignoring.  I think it means like you have friends you associate with, people with like minds.  But it doesn't mean you ignore the person serving you at the grocery store etc. So I think it means more in the sense of being influenced by them - in other words don't follow in their footsteps or allow them to influence your own spiritual path.  But maybe I could be wrong. In that case, I am not allowed to associate with a certain person on here, who openly admitted he has broken his amrit... and neither is anyone else on here who have taken Amrit. 

Guest guest
23 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

But sikh society is quite harsh on people who leave their religion or even cut their hair, this is fact which we cannot deny, so people do have different set of rules for high achievers and ordinary, this is reality of life

I dont think they are harsh at all.  I have not seen anything to indicate that. 

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I dont think they are harsh at all.  I have not seen anything to indicate that. 

You must be kidding or you have no knowledge, I have several times heard stories of Sikh parents in Gurdwara who disowned their sons who cut their hair. They are presented as role model parents of Sikhism. So many turban in urban india are not because sikhs their like to have but because parents are very strict with boys not to cut their hair which can lead to punishment upto disown from property.on the other hand rural jatt sikhs were leniant in that and that's why we saw 90% of them cutting their hair

Just like muslims don't accept that Burqa is oppression Sikhs also don't want to accept that large number of turbans are on the head because of stick and not because of love

Guest guest
On 06/04/2016 at 8:58 PM, kdsingh80 said:

So many turban in urban india are not because sikhs their like to have but because parents are very strict with boys not to cut their hair which can lead to punishment upto disown from property.

Wow!  I have to admit I admire their steadfastness to principles.