Exorcism Videos Series Recent

Rock

18 hours ago, Lucky said:

I honestly wouldn't say that it is "promoting such stupid things"........if anything,,.. I think it promotes and encourages to walk towards the truth.

So true...personally when I discover this dark stuff it increases belief in Divine and gives more reasons to recite Naam & Gurbani.

The next video I am going to post has a wealth of knowledge. I am not sure how true it is but advanced people here can confirm it.  I got exposed to the following topics:

- 11 day Puja of Kali to learn Black Magic

- apparently if you learn black magic you have to pass it on to someone else

- Astral body can be present at two times, one part stays in physical body during which the person falls asleep , another part can get hazar on another person.

- A Bir is an entiity which Black Magicians use to murder people. Magicians feed them animals, meat, kaleja etc

- When you create suffering for someone it will come back to haunt you back, no matter what.

- Some people can transfer darkness just by hugging or touching you.

In the following video, there was a 48 year old Black Magician woman who came onto this girl in the video i.e her astral body was made to talk through this girl while she was in her home sleeping ..trippy eh.  She learnt black magic by doing puja of Kali , naked, for 11 days & eating latrine stools for 7 days. She also got hold of a Bir whom she got hold from benares to murder people and kids. The bir was offered Goats liver , and used to live on a peepal tree in front of her house. The baba in video seems quite expert on these matters..not sure how genuine he is

But surely this exposes you to the dark ways in this world...and for seekers that is  a motivation to keep Japping Waheguru......

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

so what does this baba do to cure them?  does he cure them?

Apparently this Baba says that he has been given power by the God to kill the Ghosts/Bhoots or entitirs...I am not sure what he means by that or if it is just a temporary measure. I am not promoting or advertising this Baba. I am not even sure about the methods employed by him. I have a neutral stance for him.

However, the stories seem Genuine and the main message goes in line with Gurmat!!! Here are some of the things that were reinforced:

-  reduce your attachments, otherwise you will be stuck on this plane after death

- never ever become an alcoholic, womaniser, do drugs or eat meat....negative entities are attracted to this stuff

- This Human Body is precious...dont waste it...do as much Naam & Gurbani as possible

- never ever become jealous of someone and retort to these dark methods or never ever learn dark methods....it will come to haunt you

- @LuckyThe Baba also seems to be controlling the entities  by getting hold of the persons hair esp if a woman. So uncut hair may have something to do with someones protection aura or not ?

Im surprised no one has come with their 'hocus pocus' jokes on this topic..really surprised!!

On 4/12/2016 at 3:46 AM, Lucky said:

this is why japna, saas graas, saas saas and especially SANGAT...is encouraged.

Spot on, especially with sangat, you need to be around positive vibrating jeeves.. Again personally i would not suggest dyaan where you leave yourself totally open as aura is week and your basically leaving your channels open without protection... a gate which negative energy looks to enter... This is more external entering internal

for internal dyaan i also agree that you can go deep in your dyaan to attain dark energies and powers, which is much easier to do then to battle to achieve light (which is where ego is waiting for you..)...

A few tips to strengthen aura...

• main thing, recite bani/jaap of manter...i would say recite loudly, so vibration is in you and out of you...
  • Dont keep company with people with a sh1t vibration, if you cannot pick this up you will be able to tell from their habits ie smoking/drinking..avoid pubs/clubs etc
  • Cold showers 
  • hot baths with rock/sea salt (holland and barrett)...sit for about 15-20 mins..the loon your mum makes sabji with dont work!!
  • go on veg diet until aura strengthened then go back of non veg if you want..
  • Try being less exposed to radiation..simple things like use hands free when on phone, and switch phone off when going to sleep..

these are simple 'doable' steps for average person.....I suppose you can go to people for help, which is a risk because theres so many pakandi babeh about but ultimately its a lonely journey, so best to become strong yourself and rely on number one!!...

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:05 AM, paapiman said:

Paaji, uncut hair are associated with magic. Gurparsaad, Daas will provide an audio reference, if found.

Yeh, uncut hair is a biggie!.........I'm sure Paapiman you will find a number of references.

In simple explanations, I would say that uncut hair increases and strengthens the energy fields...as if filling in the holes of a sponge. This energy of a field around the body helps and increases the strength and connection to God. ....It's no wonder that the Rastafarians often say that their long uncut hair in dreadlocks are like "antennae" to connect with "jah" (their term for lord).

A few members that have known of me for a while, are also aware that I was always a mona and was mona when  I was trying to get into meditation about 4-5 years ago, At the time I was clueless and didn't know where to start, but all I knew was that I had to jap...>>that was the Hukam<<      I had no intention or mindset about keeping hair, rehat or even getting serous about sikhi. It's just that as I got deeper into self-spiritual learning and meditation; a strong affinity and connection with growing and keeping khes also developed. It was difficult to explain but I just started growing my hair and couldn't explain to anyone that for some reason it felt like a sacred ang of my body. Sacred in the sense, that it was helping bridge a connection to the almighty. After a series of months and some combinations of events, I began delving into gurbani and sikhi with more seriousness. Then came a day when I knew I was ready to start learning about what is and how to wear a pagg. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have watched a few of these videos and have learned the following:

Spirits age as we age, in the asthool world. They wear the same clothes that they died in. Whatever name was given to them they use. There was two videos where a spirit said  they have no name, one was aborted in the womb, and the other was a baby killed at less than a month old by her parents. Because thye had never been given names they had no names in the next world. Whatever feelings of attachement one dies with, they cling to him/her in the spirit world. Because of karma /kamai achieved in the asthool world, there is no guarantee that the spirit will move towards the light (or upwards as the Baba says) instead they will stay in this asthool world but as a sookham entity. This entity is is very distressed and in agony in this form, and this will have an effect on it's conduct there as well. The spirit can cause all kinds of ill-fortune from disease to money problems to bad relations in families. Those people that committed suicide enter this life-form as well. Most of those who have been murdered/killed also enter this lifeform. There is a strong desire for revenge as a result from them. There are spirits who also have a stronger presence than others and can control them/order them around as well.

13 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Those people that committed suicide enter this life-form as well. Most of those who have been murdered/killed also enter this lifeform.

I agree too. I also concluded this from playing around with Ouija boards as a youngster. I had noticed back then, that all the spirits making contact had died before their "destined" human life. They had all died of unnatural causes.

The aborted babies that age, will be stuck in between worlds, until the time of destined death comes. This means the pre-ordained times of death, had they still been in human body.

There are so many different spirit worlds, but these spirits float around amongst us on this plane.

Tthere are also realms and spirit worlds, where they don't age and can remain forever. These spirits are more powerful and some are able to move in-between worlds.

On 12/04/2016 at 9:53 PM, Rock said:

However, the stories seem Genuine and the main message goes in line with Gurmat!!! Here are some of the things that were reinforced:

- never ever become an alcoholic, womaniser, do drugs or eat meat....negative entities are attracted to this stuff

My cousin has never done any of these things from birth yet he is still afflicted. He listens to a lot of paath and does paath every now and again but no change.

Guest Purity
On 8 April 2016 at 9:03 AM, Rock said:

I accidentally came across these videos as recommended link on youtube. These videos seem quite genuined & can be quite scary. If you are easily disturbed please do not watch these. In the context of Gurmat, those who do not do simran or good deeds in their life are bhoots. Also people who have committed sins like murders etc are stricken by such diseases in these forms. I am not trying to propagate superstition or pakhand or saying go to these Babas for exorcism. I am just linking here so that you can get inspired to do more simran as well as have more faith in afterlife. I needed a reality check hopefully you guys may find it useful too. These videos are just for information & to get inspired in path of Sikhi.

Here is a first one, turn down the volume so you may not scare your family members or give them the idea that you are watching something naughty lol . Listen with headphones only.

Your obsession with black magic, demon possession, devil or anything and everything that is negative and preposterous is simply shocking.  This prove the depravity you mind is prepared to indulge with.  Totally shocking.

11 hours ago, Guest Purity said:

Your obsession with black magic, demon possession, devil or anything and everything that is negative and preposterous is simply shocking.  This prove the depravity you mind is prepared to indulge with.  Totally shocking.

Too much judgement man, and I am judging you now and people reading this will  judge me. Ah... The cycle of judgment is so vicious  . I should spend a whole day observing how much I judge . You gave me an exercise to do. Thanks guest Jee. 

Guest Softtouch

Evil doers don't need help from others to exercise their evil minds.  Evil is inherent in them which can only be erased with the help of ONE EXERCISE and that is reciting the Gubani and Nam Japp. The above principle also applies to those minds that regularly engage in the 'exercise' of judging others.  So, don't feel sorry for yourself.  Self pity is also futile.  May God help you.

Guest guest
On 21 June 2016 at 2:09 PM, Guest Purity said:

lol!  this is the best comment i have read here on this site for a long time.  

though to be fair, he admits it turns his mind to God etc.  and people here say they are suffering from these things.

15 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

On 6/21/2016 at 2:09 PM, Guest Purity said:

lol!  this is the best comment i have read here on this site for a long time.  

though to be fair, he admits it turns his mind to God etc.  and people here say they are suffering from these things.

looks like typical comments from pappus from a middle class family who failed to fit into a non religious society and they went to plan b of practicing/interpreting religion from a worldly academic method..

5 hours ago, Guest Softtouch said:

Evil doers don't need help from others to exercise their evil minds.  Evil is inherent in them which can only be erased with the help of ONE EXERCISE and that is reciting the Gubani and Nam Japp. The above principle also applies to those minds that regularly engage in the 'exercise' of judging others.  So, don't feel sorry for yourself.  Self pity is also futile.  May God help you.

Haye rabba...I said I am gonna do an exercise where I will watch and "observe" my mind while it judges others and my own self. Not that I will sit and say oh let me say 10 judgmental things about this person. that just defeat the whole purpose of the exercise and observing my very own self  .lol