Exorcism Videos Series Recent

Rock

I accidentally came across these videos as recommended link on youtube. These videos seem quite genuined & can be quite scary. If you are easily disturbed please do not watch these. In the context of Gurmat, those who do not do simran or good deeds in their life are bhoots. Also people who have committed sins like murders etc are stricken by such diseases in these forms. I am not trying to propagate superstition or pakhand or saying go to these Babas for exorcism. I am just linking here so that you can get inspired to do more simran as well as have more faith in afterlife. I needed a reality check hopefully you guys may find it useful too. These videos are just for information & to get inspired in path of Sikhi.

Here is a first one, turn down the volume so you may not scare your family members or give them the idea that you are watching something naughty lol . Listen with headphones only.

This next video is about a girl named Rajdeep Kaur from Canada, and it seems she belongs to a Gursikh Family.... These videos are really sad.

She was possessed by a boy who died at the age of 17 in her village after doing drugs. The mom confirms & matches the story. There was probably more to the story.The family seems to be a typical punjabi family worrying more about their immigration papers without a deep knowledge of Gurmat.

ਵੀਰਵਾਰਿ ਵੀਰ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਏ ॥

Thursday: The fifty-two warriors were deluded by doubt.

vīrvār vīr bẖaram bẖulā▫e.

Thursday: The fifty-two warriors like Hanuman are deluded by doubt.

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! (ਬਵੰਜਾ) ਬੀਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ (ਭੀ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ) ਭਟਕਣਾ ਵਿਚ ਪਾ ਕੇ (ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਵਿਚ) ਭੁਲਾਈ ਰੱਖਿਆ,

ਵੀਰਵਾਰਿ = ਵੀਰਵਾਰ ਦੀ ਰਾਹੀਂ। ਵੀਰ = ਬਵੰਜਾ ਬੀਰ (ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਆਦਿਕ)। ਭਰਮਿ = ਭਟਕਣਾ ਵਿਚ (ਪਾ ਕੇ)। ਭੁਲਾਏ = ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਾ ਰੱਖੇ।

ਵੀਰਵਾਰ ਦਵਾਰੇ ਕਹਤੇ ਹੈਂ: ਟੂਣੀਆਂ ਆਦਿ ਬਵੰਜਾ ਬੀਰ ਅਪਨੇ ਸਰੂਪ ਤੇ ਭੁਲਾਏ ਹੂਏ॥

ਵੀਰਵਾਰਿ ਵੀਰ¹ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਏ ॥

¹ਬੀਰ (ਹਨੂੰਮਾਨ, ਭੈਰਉ; ਆਦਿ) ਜੋ ਪੁਰਾਣਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ੫੨ ਗਿਣੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ੫੨ ਬੀਰ ਭਰਮ ਵਿੱਚ ਭੁੱਲੇ ਰਹੇ ਅਤੇ ਭੂਤ-ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਭੀ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਛੱਡ ਕੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਲੱਗੇ ਰਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ।ਅੱਡਰਾ-ਅੱਡਰਾ।

ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਭੂਤ ਸਭਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਲਾਏ ॥

All the goblins and demons are attached to duality.

Pareṯ bẖūṯ sabẖ ḏūjai lā▫e.

All the goblins and demons are attached to another.

ਸਾਰੇ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਭੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਵਿਚ ਲਾਏ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ।

ਸਭਿ = ਸਾਰੇ। ਦੂਜੈ = ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਵਿਚ। ਲਾਏ = ਲਾ ਦਿੱਤੇ।

ਪੁਨਾ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਭੂਤ ਆਦੀ ਸਭ ਦਵੈਤ ਭਾਵ ਮੇਂ ਲਗਾਏ ਹੈਂ॥

Look what Guru Ji says those who do not serve the Saints are also Bhoot Pret.

ਕਬੀਰ ਜਾ ਘਰ ਸਾਧ ਨ ਸੇਵੀਅਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਾਹਿ ॥

Kabeer, those houses in which neither the Holy nor the Lord are served

Kabīr jā gẖar sāḏẖ na sevī▫ah har kī sevā nāhi.  Kabir, the houses, in which the saints are not served nor God is contemplated;

ਤੇ ਘਰ ਮਰਹਟ ਸਾਰਖੇ ਭੂਤ ਬਸਹਿ ਤਿਨ ਮਾਹਿ ॥੧੯੨॥

those houses are like cremation grounds; demons dwell within them. ||192||

Ŧe gẖar marhat sārkẖe bẖūṯ basėh ṯin māhi. ||192||

those houses are like the cremation ground and demons dwell within them.

Vishe Vikar are also referred to as Bhoots inside us.

ਦੁੰਦਰ ਦੂਤ ਭੂਤ ਭੀਹਾਲੇ ॥

They are argumentative demons, terrifying goblins.

Ḏunḏar ḏūṯ bẖūṯ bẖīhāle. Within the mortal are quarrelsome, evil and dreadful goblins.

ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਤੇ ਡਰਾਉਣੇ ਭੂਤਾਂ ਵਰਗੇ ਕਾਮਾਦਿਕ ਵੈਰੀ ਵੱਸਦੇ ਹੋਣ, ਦੁੰਦਰ = ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਣ ਵਾਲੇ। ਦੂਤ = ਕਾਮਾਦਿਕ ਵੈਰੀ। ਭੀਹਾਲੇ = ਭਿਆਨਕ। ਦ੍ਵੰਦ ਮਚਾਵਣੇ ਵਾਲੇ ਕਾਮਾਦ ਦੂਤ ਭੂਤੋਂ ਸਮ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਹੈਂ।

ਖਿੰਚੋਤਾਣਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਬੇਤਾਲੇ ॥

These demons stir up conflict and strife.

Kẖincẖoṯāṇ karahi beṯāle.He picks up strife Life demons.

ਤੇ ਉਹ ਭੂਤ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਾਸੇ ਵਲ ਖਿੱਚਾ-ਖਿੱਚੀ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋਣ, ਬੇਤਾਲੇ = ਪ੍ਰੇਤ। ਖਿੰਚੋਤਾਣਿ = ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਾਸੇ ਖਿੱਚਾ = ਖਿੱਚੀ। ਸੋ ਖਿੰਜੋਤਾਣ ਕਰਤੇ ਹੈਂ, ਭਾਵ ਅਪਨੇ ਅਪਨੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਕੀ ਓਰ ਖੈਂਚਤੇ ਹੈਂ, ਪੁਨਃ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਰੂਪ ਹੈ॥

This next one is the story of a tailor who committed suicide because of depression & suffering by coming under train in Punjab. Upon seeing his son & grand-son he started crying. Apparently this ghost was in a village Gurdwara when he was called upon.  So Gurdwara is a refuge for all being including ghosts. Never ever committ suicide or else you will have to roam here and there like a ghost.

This one is story of a 186 year old ghost who was a muslim. He died at the age of 86. His grave was still in family house & punjabi family would worship it. He first possessed the womans mother & then her daughter. Upon asking he said he would keep these women as her wives. So lust never leaves even if you are dead, if you dont control it while living it will torment you even after death. Also, never keep any graves nor go to any. You will attract negative entities.

starts from 19:20

On a side note, Baba has a great business sense lol. I am surprised he has not been contacted by a channel for making a tv series. He literally has 1000 similar videos. One can go crazy watching all of those.

this next ghost loves cigarettes ...19:20  ...

He was old and his kids kicked him out, he used to beg in front of a muslim dargah & smoke cigarettes. He died there and started roaming there. Later on he was picked up by a Jadu toona tantric. 

At 22:30 a second ghost named Kako appears. And she turns out to be masi of this woman. She died in a Ludhiana hospital when she was 13 due to kidney failure. She started possessing this woman since she was a teenager. When Baba said he will giver her mukti masi said I dont want to go yet I want to enjoy more with husband. This shit is freaky. ... What do other people think so far ?  All these ghosts were people once..kinda sad...waheguru....

6 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I have twice in my life witnessed these events in person. The 2nd time the possessed person was talking to me the first time, and then the 2nd time was wrestling with me. Very scary.

Bro, can you please provide more details, if you don't mind?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

@Rock

Funny you mentioned this topic, because what you said the other day about "being blinded by white aura" ,....well this is very true for the dark spirits!... and also the jamdoots because they get so scared when they come nearby to someone with a high avastha or someone who has got Naam.  So, when you mentioned the being blinded and being repelled from the higher aura, it reminded me of the jamdoots and also people dominated by dark negative forces that just want to run when they come into the presence of someone with naam or is vibrating at a higher frequency.

I personally understand much more about this paranormal stuff than I used to and all I can say is that you must raise your vibration and this can only happen with controlling mann through meditation and simran.

@Lucky       It reminds me of the following pankti :  

ਜਨਮ ਜਨਮ ਕੀ ਇਸੁ ਮਨ ਕਉ ਮਲੁ ਲਾਗੀ ਕਾਲਾ ਹੋਆ ਸਿਆਹੁ ॥ Janam Janam Kee Eis Man Ko Mal Laagee Kaalaa Hoaa Siaahu || The filth of countless incarnations sticks to this mind; it has become pitch black.

Also, this one 

ਜਿਸੁ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਸਭਿ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਨਾਸਹਿ ਪਿਤਰੀ ਹੋਇ ਉਧਾਰੋ ॥  "By remembering whom all the sins are obtained and the ancestors are saved".  Such is the power of Naam & Gurbani that even ancestors are saved. Waheguru!

6 hours ago, OnPathToSikhi said:

These are all cases of extreme fear and/or guilt, bhoots are all within the realms of human mind. It's the mind playing games. In modern medical terms this would be classified as some 'mental condition'. 

You guys should be knowing better. Do not promote such stupid things unless you are one.

Eventually all the forces of the universe (good or bad) are within the realms of mind, everything is in mind and everything is the mind.....that's true.............but as we do experience this physical body, same way there do exist bhoots/ghosts etc. They are part of 84 lakh joonis. But problem is: If you never experienced anything like that, then it's hard to understand that with your mind.......

I'm saying this because I do have experienced this peronsally many times in my life. And my parents have experienced this much more.....but with the grace of Waheguru, we came out unscratched everytime.

http://www.vedicwisdom.com/blackmagic/victim.php A good site for a bit more knowledge on this stuff..

An effective bani to recite is sukhmani sahib path when dealing with these things and building your broken aura, not just effective its a gem.. like a must do.. I would not advise to 'meditate' yet as for you to be in this state theres gaps/holes in your aura which is very weak.. I would concentrate on japna..

On 4/10/2016 at 5:20 PM, das said:

If you never experienced anything like that, then it's hard to understand that with your mind.......

so true..

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:40 AM, OnPathToSikhi said:

These are all cases of extreme fear and/or guilt, bhoots are all within the realms of human mind. It's the mind playing games. In modern medical terms this would be classified as some 'mental condition'. 

You guys should be knowing better. Do not promote such stupid things unless you are one.

It's easier for many fools to admit or convince themselves that hearing voices and behaving out of character are schizophrenia and mental disorders. They would rather admit to some mental condition as to being possessed. ...........this IS the mind playing REAL games in order to avoid sift salah, japna and praise of the Lord. The Mind(governed by kaal),  does EVERYTHING in order to not go back to it's true home.

I've had enough first hand experience with this kind of stuff like Ouija boards and mediums,... but at the same time I've also had enough convincing about the divine lighter side as opposed to the darker side...... the transforming of Dark --> to Light, {GU-RU}......   Would you say the same the same thing to a gurmukh or brahmgyan that has experienced the divine light, the darshan ...the prakaash of the Lord himself ??....would you really say that they just have some "mental condition" ??....

.... then why should we have the ignorance to say that the someone suffering from the darker forces is "mental"  as to the one who is bliss with the divine light force ?

I honestly wouldn't say that it is "promoting such stupid things"........if anything,,.. I think it promotes and encourages to walk towards the truth.

9 hours ago, samurai said:

An effective bani to recite is sukhmani sahib path when dealing with these things and building your broken aura, not just effective its a gem.. like a must do.. I would not advise to 'meditate' yet as for you to be in this state theres gaps/holes in your aura which is very weak.. I would concentrate on japna..

Too right!!..........this is why japna, saas graas, saas saas and especially SANGAT...is encouraged. So that one starts walking towards purity and truth.  Many people don't realise that you CAN meditate towards darkness in order to gain powers over the darker forces. (Star wars fans should know!). Meditation can easily go the wrong way if it is NOT gurmat.

Guest guest
11 hours ago, Lucky said:

It's easier for many fools to admit or convince themselves that hearing voices and behaving out of character are schizophrenia and mental disorders. They would rather admit to some mental condition as to being possessed. ...........this IS the mind playing REAL games in order to avoid sift salah, japna and praise of the Lord. The Mind(governed by kaal),  does EVERYTHING in order to not go back to it's true home.I'

first you say that its ghosts then you say its the mind?

there may be ghosts and possessions, but there is alot of delusion also.  .  you can go on youtube to see all the bullshit 'mediums' there are out there, deluding other people and themselves.