Sikhs - Get Armed and Train (wherever legally possible)

paapiman

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Veer ji. In this day and age, where blog sites can disappear overnight. Blog writers can get ill, or not afford to pay for server space due to sudden unforeseen circumstances, it makes good sense to get a copy of all the Gurmukhi texts on the forum here. That way in future, when we want to chase references up, it makes it easier. 

Good point. It is good to have a back-up.

Even on this forum, some Katha links are gone.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Good point. It is good to have a back-up.

Even on this forum, some Katha links are gone.

Bhul chuk maaf

Cool bro. Just remember to include the Gurmukhi in future for this reason.  

• 4 months later...
On 5/15/2016 at 11:48 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I'm inclined to agree with you. 

There are people who are bad arse street fighters who don't really train. It's like they are good fighters naturally because of their genetic physiology and psychology. Obviously if they trained too, they would be even more deadly.

And we all know people who've done martial arts for years but haven't got the mentality/psychology to hurt people if push came to shove. 

I mean there are people who wouldn't crack someone over the head with a stick if their own life (or their families) was in obvious khattra. Once, when I was much younger (finishing school)  my brother got unexpectedly jumped on our doorstep by some crew. They busted his nose up, but he managed to run indoors. That experience there taught me about being vigilant on your doorstep. Guard your gate! I think, realising that you might have to spring to action suddenly because of such experiences is a good thing, especially when it happens when you are young. 

But we have to be careful too. I'm sure you must have heard of this one when you were younger? It happened in ends. I'd guess it was somewhere between 10/15 years ago. It was all over the papers at the time. 

A brother took some trouble making tonda to an alley off Green Street for a punch up. He completely demolished the guy, clean broke his jaw and knocked him spark out. The pak had to have his jaw wired up and was in hospital for a while. The papers described this as a 'humiliating defeat' for him. 

Then some time shortly later, Abdul and a few of his mates (probably relatives?) attacked the brother when he was at some outdoor drink up thing in the city (I presume this was for work?), he tried to run off but they cornered him and stabbed him to death in front of everyone. What can we learn from this? 

Link pls? what's a 'tonda' lol

32 minutes ago, Premi said:

Caress a man or kill him. 

Refuse all fights except Dharam Yudh.

Contests of ego are stupid and destructive. 

Even self defense is a crime so best you escape first, defend if forced, and get away if you do. 

Have your Kirpan always.

You hear Jo Bole So Nihal, get ready to get busy. Shout the Sat Sri Akalllllll and investiagte. You so much as see a Singh in trouble you had better get down. Or you're out. 

Don't be anywhere near alcohol. 

Stay hairy and beautiful. They come for you in front of me it's on. 

43 minutes ago, Premi said:

It literally means 'amputee' it was slang for a certain people. 

No link for that, happened pre-internet (or in it's early days).  

You're asking way too many questions these days bro. Let some sleeping dogs lay.  Remember we are under scrutiny. Be smarter than that. 

14 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

It literally means 'amputee' it was slang for a certain people. 

No link for that, happened pre-internet (or in it's early days).  

You're asking way too many questions these days bro. Let some sleeping dogs lay.  Remember we are under scrutiny. Be smarter than that. 

Agreed.. 

I'll be off here and SS for a while soon, I think it's best I just observe silently and put into practice all I have learned . Maybe do more Naam Simran (seriously/Lol)

9 minutes ago, Premi said:

Agreed.. 

I'll be off here and SS for a while soon, I think it's best I just observe silently and put into practice all I have learned . Maybe do more Naam Simran (seriously/Lol)

You don't have to go. Just be careful of what you ask and what threads you reignite right now. 

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

You don't have to go. Just be careful of what you ask and what threads you reignite right now. 

I'm someone who tends to go 'all or nothing' so I really have to go offline from the forums, plus I have some important stuff to address in my personal life. But please do keep posting yourself as you do upset a lot of people with your bluntness but you're usually right

On 5/15/2016 at 11:06 PM, dalsingh101 said:

How much more dumb can these goray get?

You dummies! Red faces at Manchester United as it emerges bomb scare was caused by dummy device left in toilet BY MISTAKE after terror training exercise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3591435/Manchester-United-kick-delayed-45-minutes-Stretford-End-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-stand-Old-Trafford-evacuated.html

I'm glad the Man U coach got effed up by West Ham.. lol

Same happened in the movie 'Green Street' lol

51 minutes ago, Premi said:

Same happened in the movie 'Green Street' lol

Was there loads of cocaine in that movie? If not, it's not remotely realistic. lol 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...