~To all Naam abhiaasi-meditation practitioners--share your most profound epiphany!~

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

To think naam abhyasis who had some spiritual epiphany would care about using the Internet lol

Why not? Spiritual epiphany does not mean bhramgyan, its just an radical spiritual experience during meditation which may causes paradigm shift -an awakening at some level in their jevan. What i meant spiritual ephiphany is flood of spiritual insights coming directly from atma-chaitna- universal intuitive awareness/intelligence during vichar/meditation.

Gyan Khand Meh Gyan Parchand Tithe Naad Binod Kaud ||

This is good thread on this:

25 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Yea most likely a person who has spiritual epiphany wont be online here

Most high samdhi wale Mahapursh's always keep quiet gupt and would never leave outside their bhora let alone going onto the internet. 

Like Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji they were a quiet gupt sadhu whom nobody knew nothing about in their early days or Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale as they did bhagati gupt in jungles.

47 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Yea most likely a person who has spiritual epiphany wont be online here

There is nothing too mystical about epiphanies lol..not the way you interpret it anyway.

Lot of members here use antriv gurbani arths on this site. They are not pulling those arths from Katha or anything..it's based on their own experience.

I think that the awakening might be fantastic (only when one reaches), but the process is very destructive, cruel, and sometimes depressing. Every bit as we know it: be it culture, religion, truth is damn wrong in the real light of Spiritualism; I found the following quote very real.

"Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier.
Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretense.
It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true
." - Adyashanti

8 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

I experienced a hug from God.  I really needed a hug from the man of the house I.e. my husband to be specific.  However he had made it clear that a hug will not just be a hug..  Some more will accompany it. 

So this day,  I was in a lonely but prayerful mood. Either I miss my prayer time or I miss the hug.  I decided to forego the hug and settled down for prayer.  That night I got my hug from invisible arms which I understand were of the almighty.  I also understood that he has a spirit form. 

I woke up feeling a bit sorry for God. Then I thought he has the whole world in his hands and he can get a body anytime he wants to. So anytime I come across the pangtis which talk about Guru ji getting a hug from God, I remember that experience and how God is there to provide support to his bhagats. 

Funny enough I never paid any heed to those pangtis before.  There are a number of them actually - now when I read them.

i personally feel we need to balance too..as a householder let there  be no neglect to your husband ..physical hug is also of equal importance. Its about your thought process , at this stage the feeling to hug was strongly on your mind and those pangtis gave your thought process a gear up . Let the experiences keep coming...love fear, tears ..various expressions. I experience that my urge generally gets strong ...its all natural 

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 6:59 AM, jaikaara said:

i personally feel we need to balance too..as a householder let there  be no neglect to your husband ..physical hug is also of equal importance. Its about your thought process , at this stage the feeling to hug was strongly on your mind and those pangtis gave your thought process a gear up . Let the experiences keep coming...love fear, tears ..various expressions. I experience that my urge generally gets strong ...its all natural 

What urge bhaji?

Guest display naam
22 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

I thought It reduces with naam jap both for ladies and guys 

of course >> naam jap is for spiritual body. physical body and physical priorities are supposed to reduce.