After-Effect of COVID (Myocarditis)

paapiman

@dalsingh101 @Sat1176 and others (who have had COVID) - Please do read the article above.

Dal - Please be careful bro, as you workout. My mother's friend knows a young guy, who died recently after workout in his house. Daas is not sure if he had contracted COVID earlier or not.

In general, it might be a good idea to not excessively stress (physically) your body after recovering from COVID.

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

@dalsingh101 @Sat1176 and others (who have had COVID) - Please do read the article above.

Dal - Please be careful bro, as you workout. My mother's friend knows a young guy, who died recently after workout in his house. Daas is not sure if he had contracted COVID earlier or not.

In general, it might be a good idea to not excessively stress (physically) your body after recovering from COVID.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah bhai ji. I think some people get some level of Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome after the infection has gone. When you train you have to build yourself up again. But I do feel that some training is important for recovery.

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

My mother's friend knows a young guy, who died recently after workout in his house. Daas is not sure if he had contracted COVID earlier or not.

Bro, you know any details like how old he was, where this happened, what kind of training he did? Was he on any medication or took drugs, is so which ones? 

• 1 month later...

Going to share this with brothers and sisters in case it may help anyone.

Since having covid I think I get some post viral fatigue. It's sort of random, in that it comes and goes. I found this the most effective thing in alleviating this: 

• 1 to 2 pints of water
  • A small amount of dried sukha leaves (like 2/3 fan leaves) crushed up (you can do this with the palm of your hand, crush it straight into the water in a pot). Fresh leaves will also work but blitz them in blender first. 
  • 2 cloves
  • A sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
  • A small piece of cinnamon stick
  • 2 teaspoons of either ghee or coconut oil (or 1 of each)
  • 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
  • 2 green cardamom pods

Get this all to a boil, and then once it starts boiling cover and boil for a full 10 minutes (time it!) 

Once done, sieve some of the mixture into a cup, and drink with a splash of milk - like tea. You will have enough for a few cups to spread over the next few days. 

I personally experienced no feeling of intoxication when I had this.

Sharing for anyone who might need.