Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shaheed4life said:

Huh???

@GurjantGnostic veer, should I post a random photo from Google as well and ask if anyone can confirm that the person in the photo isn't @HSD ?

You should post a random one and then claim you know it IS him and he's RSS and still in the hindustani equiv of the usaf. And then lie about it for like eight hours. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

He was wrong from the get and did nothing but lie, deflect and insult, and post content in poor taste. Go check his social issues vids and tell me thise weren't a race bait strategy mid this shit show. 

You keep saying the same dumb thing even though it had nothing to do with you. As for being RSS now that is full retard. Ain’t nothing of the sort. 

1 minute ago, Shaheed4life said:

Ok how about this. All of us are like brothers and sister here. The best thing to do now is to stop this argument. Let's forget everything that we argued about and move on from it? 

I'll move on, not fogetting anything, don't think @HSD is a Sikh. Punjabi maybe. 

I approve of the peacemaking though in other circumstances. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I'll move on, not fogetting anything, don't think @HSD is a Sikh. Punjabi maybe. 

Good thing you don’t get to be the judge of that. 

Have you received any weird emails or social media messages about me in the last three weeks?

Just now, HSD said:

Good thing you don’t get to be the judge of that. 

Have you received any weird emails or social media messages about me in the last three weeks?

About you? No. That's weird again. One I don't social. Two I don't think about you except to like your posts for the good of the forum, and because some of them are on good topics, not that you write anything. Which works out better for you actually. 

And for the record. I maintain I am the single most wretched Sikh. But as I rise so does the bar and Sikhi has always had four doors that work both ways. Gurmat is clear about the expectations. 

And as the wretch rises, the bar rises. And when the bar rises far enough, I'll be at a Gurudwara near you, being popular. 

First stop cali, and the west coast, then. Up. Into. Canada.  Can't wait to see ya. 

Uk and hindustan safe in person for now, but the word is mighty and the web is wide. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

About you? No. That's weird again. One I don't social. Two I don't think about you except to like your posts for the good of the forum, and because some of them are on good topics, not that you write anything. Which works out better for you actually. 

I’ve written enough in the past, not everyone wants to read long texts though. Vids tend to be more appreciated. 

I got sent that photo and some stuff about you. If it ain’t true then I apologise. It just seemed too well put together.  When you started having a go it felt like you were making a move. You caught the tiger by the tail. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And for the record. I maintain I am the single most wretched Sikh. But as I rise so does the bar and Sikhi has always had four doors that work both ways. Gurmat is clear about the expectations. 

And as the wretch rises, the bar rises. And when the bar rises far enough, I'll be at a Gurudwara near you, being popular. 

First stop cali, and the west coast, then. Up. Into. Canada.  Can't wait to see ya. 

Be popular all you want. It ain’t about the kudos. 

I look forward to meeting you in person though. 

Just now, HSD said:

I’ve written enough in the past, not everyone wants to read long texts though. Vids tend to be more appreciated. 

I got sent that photo and some stuff about you. If it ain’t true then I apologise. It just seemed too well put together.  When you started having a go it felt like you were making a move. You caught the tiger by the tail. 

Be popular all you want. It ain’t about the kudos. 

You should try the ones I posted and with enough repetition...and your genius iq, lol maybe you'll get it. 

8 minutes ago, HSD said:

Ok this interests me, did you receive the message on this form or from anybody you know in real life?