Just jokes

SunnySingh

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HSD said:

It’s on Protonmail. I have used it for a lot of sites. 

Ok, honestly this concerns me abit. As we all know Sikhsangat and Sikhawareness are monitored by we know who.. I suspect that they might be trying to spoil the peace by spreading rumours about each other? Furthermore you said it was pretty well put? Why would someone anonymous do that if that person doesn't have something to gain. Just my thoughts.

9 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Ok this interests me, did you receive the message on this form or from anybody you know in real life?

Lol. Great recovery. Totally buying all that. Especially since when I found it on google, @HSD said, "You work fast". 

Not. Somebody sent me a fake file on you. Which is...totally reasonable...to your email address you can't remember...for...these purposes lol. This is what I mean by Sikh card pulled bro. Sat Sri Akal. What part of that is confusing. SaatNaam. Sat. Saaaat. 

3 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Ok, honestly this concerns me abit. As we all know Sikhsangat and Sikhawareness are monitored by we know who.. I suspect that they might be trying to spoil the peace by spreading rumours about each other? Furthermore you said it was pretty well put? Why would someone anonymous do that if that person doesn't have something to gain. Just my thoughts.

Also I forgot to add but @GurjantGnostic helped me remember.

All of my above thoughts are solely based on the assumption that you are not lying

23 minutes ago, HSD said:

So it’s definitely not him in that photo then?

Yeah I'm on the usaf website bro. Lookin all ginger with a lame haircut. I'm Keshdhari now and had a shaved head in the military, because who the ....pays for a military haircut?

You know what passes inspection everytime? Clippers no guard, multiple passes. No hair. No hair to fail. 

18 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Was this message about Gurjant veer from any of the people who you had messaged before? Or did this come from someone completely new?

They claimed to be a concerned individual who followed this forum. They said they knew something about him and then went on about infiltrators everywhere etc. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. I’m just going to report it.

10 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Care to screenshot and forward the "email"? @HSD

Not giving you my email address. If you don’t believe don’t. They probably have you under watch too if they can get to me. 

17 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Lol. Great recovery. Totally buying all that. Especially since when I found it on google, @HSD said, "You work fast". 

Not. Somebody sent me a fake file on you. Which is...totally reasonable...to your email address you can't remember...for...these purposes lol. This is what I mean by Sikh card pulled bro. Sat Sri Akal. What part of that is confusing. SaatNaam. Sat. Saaaat. 

Work fast as in uploading it to the web from this forum. You really need to stop twisting things to fit your narrative. 

If you’re gonna be rude we can go back to arguing. Ain’t no such thing as a Sikh card. 

2 minutes ago, HSD said:

They claimed to be a concerned individual who followed this forum. They said they knew something about him and then went on about infiltrators everywhere etc. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. I’m just going to report it.

Not giving you my email. If you don’t believe don’t. They probably have you under watch too if they can get to me. 

Work fast as in uploading it to the web from this forum. You really need to stop twisting things to fit your narrative. 

If you’re gonna be rude we can go back to arguing. Ain’t no such thing as a Sikh card. 

I'll go in reverse for my convenience. 

There is a Sikh card. They've been handed in and taken before.

Next and more interesting.. for the purpose of this? Whatever this is? In order to dispell the file, I didn't know you "have", I quickly uploaded a photo op pic...of myself...to usaf.mil and that's what you meant by fast? Even though I accused you of taking it? That's ludicrous. And. And...I bet google images shows the duration the file has been on that site for. 

Next treasure..lol.. let's see....not giving me your email because nonsense...okay...yeah I buy that. Totally. 

Report it to who? Your email provider? Their email provider? That's nonsense. 

You a lie. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I'll go in reverse for my convenience. 

There is a Sikh card. They've been handed in and taken before.

Next and more interesting.. for the purpose of this? Whatever this is? In order to dispell the file, I didn't know you "have", I quickly uploaded a photo op pic...of myself...to usaf.mil and that's what you meant by fast? Even though I accused you of taking it? That's ludicrous. And. And...I bet google images shows the duration the file has been on that site for. 

Next treasure..lol.. let's see....not giving me your email because nonsense...okay...yeah I buy that. Totally. 

Report it to who? Your email provider? Their email provider? That's nonsense. 

You a lie. 

How could I have taken it if I’m not in the USAF? Your accusations contradict one another from one sentence to the next. You called me fat, dumb and other things without proof either. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So who are the people you trusted enough to send snippets to?

You said a thousand times, hyperbole, that you explained this from the beginning and yet...and yet...the explanation is incomplete. 

I sent personal emails from that account to various people. Not this email. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. It’s not my fault it’s easy to believe these things about you especially with the way you go on. 

11 minutes ago, HSD said:

How could I have taken it if I’m not in the USAF? Your accusations contradict one another from one sentence to the next. You called me fat, dumb and other things without proof either. 

I sent personal emails from that account to various people. Not this email. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension. It’s not my fault it’s easy to believe these things about you especially with the way you go on. 

We train with foreign troops. That's an intel airmen. I accused you of being intel just having none. It's not a contradiction. 100 me you 0. 

Whatever emails, I'm confused, that's fine, proof. 

6 minutes ago, HSD said:

I’m also going to apologise to Premi. I don’t know you to be honest and I’ve got nothing against you either. 

You have a whole file on me bro, and a few pages back the two of us were bullying you for months or some s...

You're just a fat admin cut liar and wrong about the welsh. You then proved to everyone you're wrong about all sorts of shit. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We train with foreign troops. That's an intel airmen. I accused you of being intel just having none. It's not a contradiction. 100 me you 0. 

Whatever emails, I'm confused, that's fine, proof. 

How long were you in the USAF? Point scoring…. don’t make me play the narcissism card again bro. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You have a whole file on me bro, and a few pages back the two of us were bullying you for months or some s...

You're just a fat admin cut liar and wrong about the welsh. You then proved to everyone you're wrong about all sorts of shit. 

Well it’s not true. Supposedly. You accused me of being a stalker when you were up in my profile. Wasn’t wrong about the welsh either:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales_in_the_Roman_era

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosius_Aurelianus

I ain’t fat either. Or a liar. Cry about it. 

17 minutes ago, HSD said:

How long were you in the USAF? Point scoring…. don’t make me play the narcissism card again bro. 

Well it’s not true. Supposedly. You accused me of being a stalker when you were up in my profile. Wasn’t wrong about the welsh either:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales_in_the_Roman_era

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosius_Aurelianus

I ain’t fat either. Or a liar. Cry about it. 

Points are points. Again I concede narcissistic traits. Just not npd like revisionist history boy, aka you. That's a form of abuse called name calling I use effectively. I also used a microagression, an ironic one, when I called you boy.  Oh dealing with difficult people. I'm in that one under sherman tank. I forget what the advice is to deal with me but it's basically come correct or get your ass handed to you. The welsh carry every rock in wales up into the mountains and just wait for your ass. Withstood two empires that way. 

Two I covered how that constitutes a welsh victory. Just like the seminoles are undefeated. The welsh are undefeated until simply absorbed. And if the romans won...why did the wasps have to fight the welsh and also not win? For the second time now. Why is wales still called wales? Hmm? I'm only born celtic bro, I wouldn't know about any of this stuff in the celtic isles. 

And why do you care? You're in a whole nother country where you're equally ignorant about the indigenous. What welsh dude telling you, you're in their land, triggered you this bad you hate the welsh?

And if your arms are bigger than my legs and you "aren't in that bad of shape" or whatever, you're fat. You're a big slow, armchair cowboy, target. Who probably only ever used a knife to butter bread. 

Canada? Blood soaked with native blood. Conquered by wasp imperials and the norman imperials a bit. 

Uk. Blood soaked with native blood. Related to those same natives in canada. Conquered by the wasps socially, but technically not militarily. 

Us. Same story, and not a day ever went by I didn't remind the racists and thank the dead natives, make promises to the mother soil and most importantly 1 Oankar Vaheguru Akal Purakh.  So wherever your ass is, be grateful. Every day is indigenous people's day. That was also part of the playlist. 

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Points are points. Again I concede narcissistic traits. Just not npd like revisionist history boy, aka you. That's a form of abuse called name calling I use effectively. I also used a microagression, an ironic one, when I called you boy.  Oh dealing with difficult people. I'm in that one under sherman tank. I forget what the advice is to deal with me but it's basically come correct or get your ass handed to you. The welsh carry every rock in wales up into the mountains and just wait for your ass. Withstood two empires that way. 

Two I covered how that constitutes a welsh victory. Just like the seminoles are undefeated. The welsh are undefeated until simply absorbed. And if the romans won...why did the wasps have to fight the welsh and also not win? For the second time now. Why is wales still called wales? Hmm? I'm only born celtic bro, I wouldn't know about any of this stuff in the celtic isles. 

And why do you care? You're in a whole nother country where you're equally ignorant about the indigenous. What welsh dude telling you, you're in their land, triggered you this bad you hate the welsh?

And if your arms are bigger than my legs and you "aren't in that bad of shape" or whatever, you're fat. You're a big slow, armchair cowboy, target. Who probably only ever used a knife to butter bread. 

Canada? Blood soaked with native blood. Conquered by wasp imperials and the norman imperials a bit. 

Uk. Blood soaked with native blood. Related to those same natives in canada. Conquered by the wasps socially, but technically not militarily. 

Us. Same story, and not a day ever went by I didn't remind the racists and thank the dead natives, make promises to the mother soil and most importantly 1 Oankar Vaheguru Akal Purakh.  So wherever your ass is, be grateful. Every day is indigenous people's day. That was also part of the playlist. 

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And you keep fishing for my photo, graduation year, year of enlistment etc. It's creepy. 

You're what you accused me of being or might as well be. Agent. Of. Chaos. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Let's see. Date of photo on usaf.mil is Jan 2022. I don't just work fast... @HSD. I work in the future or whatever. ..

I’ll take it from that comment that you’ve never met any welsh or been to wales. Most of the world and plenty of oceans are soaked in someone’s blood. You care a lot about it, but you ain’t there either. 

Anyway, keep your personal details to yourself. You kept bringing those things up so if you don’t want to talk about it… you could try not talking about it. Just make sure you keep your creepy obsession away from me in future. As for the physique and knife fantasies….. lol. 

6 minutes ago, HSD said:

I’ll take it from that comment that you’ve never met any welsh or been to wales. Most of the world and plenty of oceans are soaked in someone’s blood. You care a lot about it, but you ain’t there either. 

Anyway, keep your personal details to yourself. You kept bringing those things up so if you don’t want to talk about it… you could try not talking about it. Just make sure you keep your creepy obsession away from me in future. As for the physique and knife fantasies….. lol. 

You..take from my comment..as a born celt...about celts...as.. I've never met one? I've met my welsh Kin bro. No I haven't been to wales. But it would sound like this, plus what I already told you about the Welsh. 

Let's see the world the ocean is soaked..hmm..yes...yeah bro I'm forever on about that. I won't let it rest until after Dharam Yudh and even then I'll remember. 

Now I need to keep the details you keep asking for to myself? Alright. 

And clearly you fat liar... you're a fatty. Stick to bread buttering a boot shinin. 

9 minutes ago, HSD said:

Is that like staring at a profile for no reason just thinking God knows what stalking or this other kind I was doing for months allegedly?