War Footage

HSD

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Some Baloch militant groups have joined Taliban right? Is the situation in Pakistan really bad? Is there a chance that Pakistan will split into different nations?

Bhul chuk maaf 

I think two thirds of it, if not more, would make a great Sikh homeland. 

I try and pitch it to the zionists that hold the rss leash all the time but their little devils pact is too entrentched in facism. 

Ultimately the zionists don't care about us at all btw. 

14 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think two thirds of it, if not more, would make a great Sikh homeland. 

I try and pitch it to the zionists that hold the rss leash all the time but their little devils pact is too entrentched in facism. 

Ultimately the zionists don't care about us at all btw. 

Absolute lunatic post. 

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

Some Baloch militant groups have joined Taliban right? Is the situation in Pakistan really bad? Is there a chance that Pakistan will split into different nations?

Bhul chuk maaf 

Everyone has the knives out for each other in that country now. Only a matter of time before it all implodes. Not surprising as it’s a Frankenstein country built on brishit criminality. 

We just need to make sure our lot in East Punjab don’t take any refugees in from what happens next. As well as get them prepared for the violence that will come with the fallout of a failed Islamist state. It won’t be long before Hindustan goes the same way. 

42 minutes ago, HSD said:

We just need to make sure our lot in East Punjab don’t take any refugees in from what happens next. 

Isn't it only Pashtuns and Baluchis mainly who went to separate from Pak?

So they would go to either Iran or Afghanistan respectively 

6 hours ago, Premi said:

Isn't it only Pashtuns and Baluchis mainly who went to separate from Pak?

So they would go to either Iran or Afghanistan respectively 

There are groups fighting in Khyber Pakthunkwa, Balochistan and Sindh for independence but the real problems starts when Islamist groups start going after the pak government. Once that happens there will be issues all over Pakistan. Thanks to East Punjabi politicians letting in so many gujjars over the last 15 years there is a belief amongst sulleh that Sikhs are a soft touch. They would use any turmoil to increase their numbers in East Punjab in order to take it over.