Racially-aggravated attack on Asian woman and her friend taking Tube home after night out that left victims with broken leg and head injury

How does someone's leg get broken in an attack?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10397761/Trio-hunted-racially-aggravated-attack-two-women-20s.html

Trio are hunted after racially-aggravated attack on Asian woman and her friend taking Tube home after night out that left victims with broken leg and head injury

• Police wish to speak to three people filmed on CCTV after an assault in Wembley 
  • Two victims were approached after a night out and brutally attacked in the street
  • One woman had surgery for a broken leg, while another had stitches in her head
  • One of the victims is of Pakistani origin and was subjected to racist comments

By STEWART CARR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:59, 13 January 2022 | UPDATED: 12:48, 13 January 2022

Police wish to speak to three people caught on CCTV after two women were attacked in Wembley after a night out.

The incident in the early hours of Sunday, October 24, has been described as racially aggravated by police.

The victims, two women in their 20s, were heading home after a night out when they were approached in the street by two women and a man in Montrose Crescent, close to Wembley Central Station. 

One of the women police wish to speak to regarding the incident

+3
  •  
Another woman was among the three people police wish to question

+3
  •  

Police wish to speak to two women (pictured) and a man who they believe can help with their enquiries

Police also wish to speak with this man regarding the attack on the two victims,

+3
  •  

Police also wish to speak with this man regarding the attack on the two victims, 

One of the women asked the victims for a cigarette. 

When the victims declined, saying they didn’t have any cigarettes, a physical assault took place during which one of the victims sustained a broken leg, which required surgery. 

The second victim suffered a head injury that required stitches.

One of the victims is of Pakistani origin and was the subject of offensive comments made during the assault.

1 hour ago, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

this is getting worse and worse ...the images suggest not all racists are white... a naïve assumption anyhow

I think you might be old enough to remember Roop. In the 70s/80s attacks on 'asians' became so normalised that even some west indians would do them. 

57 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think you might be old enough to remember Roop. In the 70s/80s attacks on 'asians' became so normalised that even some west indians would do them. 

They called them Black Skinheads right?

Was there any element of religion involved in these terrorist attacks? Most West Indians must have been Christians (same as the White people), while the Brown Asians were mostly non-Christians.

Bhul chuk maaf

24 minutes ago, Premi said:

Hardly anyone in the UK thinks about religion. 

Those who are in any way 'religious' Christians, generally would not be involved in this type of thing in my experience

Bro, Daas is talking about olden times (70's and 80's). Christianity was relatively bigger at that time in the Western world.

Bhul chuk maaf

11 hours ago, Premi said:

Hardly anyone in the UK thinks about religion. 

Those who are in any way 'religious' Christians, generally would not be involved in this type of thing in my experience

Usa history was a genocide and slavery perpetrated by christians. I agree a real Christian would never. However they are a...miniscule minority in christianity. And their organizations are full up with people content to do anything and just tell themself I'm okay. I'm with white Jesus. I'm getting into heaven. If they even ponder on that fallacy. Some balls to wall satanists all up in that. 

John Brown, as a proud white supremacist minister said it was beneath them. And they killed his whole family. 

So. I mean. I think unicorns are real in some part of the multiverse. But how is John Brown...the voice of reason in christendom? Leaving me to think that finding real christians and unicorns have a lot in common. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)

And while this does not mention it. Things I have read indicates he wasn't that liberal minded on race. 

More on the injury, I could show you how to kick or step through someone's leg it's very doable. I have a move where I use the side of the knee as my launching point for a roll for example. A collapse the leg and get away combo. Like you just parkor run off the attacker and keep going lol. 

That's for serious business though. Weapons. Attack on your life, freedom. We don't normally rip people's acl, mcl all that just cause. 

We don't kick, trip, reap or tie our legs up much though. It's a bad habit on the battle field. 

One of the reasons the fake scenario the MMA presents is such garbage bro. I mean if you want to give yourself roid rage and then try and wrestle five dudes at the bar and get stabbed do MMA. 

Both Sumo and boxing are far superior as Sports. Thai kickboxing is beautiful in it's simplicity. And they're all done from a standing position or at least having center and your footing. It only takes a little bit of grappling experience, which you don't even need to get from a pure grappling art, which a lot of arts actually cover but they only covered a little bit, because you have to know just enough to not go down to the ground, and if you go down to the ground you have to know to get right back up or you're dead dude.

15 hours ago, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

In those days Black people were Skinheads as well

Did you see any in West London? I'd heard these guys existed but I can't ever recall seeing or hearing of any in East London?

At one point I vaguely recall they started differentiating themselves as 'boneheads' or 'skinheads'. 

9 hours ago, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

no Skin head movement was more related to music, appropriation of West Indian Culture SKA music etc then got kidnapped by white nationalism. ( NF). Nowadays I think anyone who is brown equals muslim terrorist in the eyes of all these groups in the west. racism is not exclusive to white people. They can even be victims of it. So this was a blunt racist attack on brown people

So according to you, if most of the Brown immigrants (in 70's and 80's) were Christians, that would not have affected the intensity of the terrorist attacks on the Brown people?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 5 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Saw it earlier, posted more details below. Blacks are racist towards Asians in the UK just as much as whites are it seems. Remember Blacks targeting Asian businesses during the 2011 'riots'. 

What you think @dalsingh101 ?

If South Asians (esp Indians) improve their street cred (training etc) would this happen less ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10505245/Police-hunt-suspect-woman-31-hair-torn-head-race-attack-Croydon.html

On 1/13/2022 at 4:23 PM, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

this is getting worse and worse ...the images suggest not all racists are white... a naïve assumption anyhow

Police hunt suspect after woman, 31, has hair torn from her head in race attack as she gets off bus in Croydon

• A South Asian woman had her hair torn in a race attack in Croydon, London
  • Police have released a CCTV photo of a man that they want to question
  • The victim was attacked outside East Croydon station on December 18 

By CHAY QUINN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:01, 12 February 2022 | UPDATED: 17:24, 12 February 2022

Police have released a photograph of a man they want to speak to after a woman had hair torn from her scalp in a racially-aggravated attack.

The assault took place outside East Croydon Railway Station, south London, at around 6.45pm on December 18 when the 31-year-old victim got off a Route 119 bus.

Scotland Yard said she had her hair pulled by the suspect, resulting in a portion being ripped from her scalp.

Scotland Yard have released this photo of a man they want to talk to about the race attack
+2
View gallery
  •  

Scotland Yard have released this photo of a man they want to talk to about the race attack

1 minute ago, Premi said:

Saw it earlier, posted more details below. Blacks are racist towards Asians in the UK just as much as whites are it seems. Remember Blacks targeting Asian businesses during the 2011 'riots'. 

What you think @dalsingh101 ?

If South Asians (esp Indians) improve their street cred (training etc) would this happen less ?

I'm with you on the street cred thing.

I think relationships depend on where you live and past experiences between communities.

In the late 80s/early 90s where I lived, after the whites were subdued (physically) there were gang wars between browns and blacks, and in my specific neighbourhood, browns won (through armed violence), I'd say since then, compared to many other places, there has been a healthy respect between the two communities. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm with you on the street cred thing.

I think relationships depend on where you live and past experiences between communities.

In the late 80s/early 90s where I lived, after the whites were subdued (physically) there were gang wars between browns and blacks, and in my specific neighbourhood, browns won (through armed violence), I'd say since then, compared to many other places, there has been a healthy respect between the two communities. 

A lot of the whites and blacks involved in these crimes already have criminal records and not much to lose. 

I think you're right, they will pick on who they perceive as 'weak'. 

But it's extra bad picking on a defenceless woman, seems nothing other than a hate crime. 

1 minute ago, Premi said:

A lot of the whites and blacks involved in these crimes already have criminal records and not much to lose. 

I think you're right, they will pick on who they perceive as 'weak'. 

But it's extra bad picking on a defenceless woman, seems nothing other than a hate crime. 

Any worse than mass grooming and sexual abuse  of vulnerable females by certain other quarters? 

17 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Any worse than mass grooming and sexual abuse  of vulnerable females by certain other quarters? 

Cannot compare it , they are different.

The grooming thing is overall worse, but we are all aware of it now (or should be!)

This is different. This sort of racism doesn't get publicised much when people are going on about BLM and white-on-black and black-on-black crime. It maybe is not as frequent as those other types of hate /knife crime (although that young Singh murdered in West London was apparently victim to Somali gang). I think Apne need to be aware if not already, to be extra alert around certain groups and not necessarily think of them as our 'friends' if some in those groups might have more hatred than some whites and Paks. 

A lot of mixed race men also can be involved. 

No doubt from what I hear though, that Croydon is one of the roughest 'manors' in London.

Btw, @dalsingh101, are you aware that apparently there's a lot of 'freshies' who have settled in that area in recent years ?