Racially-aggravated attack on Asian woman and her friend taking Tube home after night out that left victims with broken leg and head injury

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think every last true streetwise person knows what you are saying. They aren't under any illusion that you can be attacked by anyone for whatever reason. It's like I said earlier, relations between blacks and browns might be okayish in one area, but completely different in another. I learnt this when I went to the midlands in the late 90s. 

Wonder how Midlands is now. 

Remember this in 2005 ? Sikhs had to get involved

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/RIVAL+GANGS+UNITE+TO+FIGHT%3B+Sikh+and+Muslim+crime+lords+call+truce+to...-a0138256400

RIVAL GANGS UNITE TO FIGHT; Sikh and Muslim crime lords call truce to stand against black gunmen.

Link/Page Citation

Byline: EXCLUSIVE BY DON MALHI

WARRING Asian street gangs have settled their differences to unite against black gangs who they blame for the Lozells riots.

The alarming revelation comes after reports that Birmingham's notorious black street gangs, the Johnson Crew and Burger Bar Boys, had called a truce to fight their Asian counterparts.

According to messages posted on Birmingham-based black music website Supatrax, members from the two gangs had met to 'unite and stand strong not only for the justice of the young girl but also for the black community as a whole'.

Now it is being claimed that gangsters from a Handsworth-based Sikh gang have promised support to their bitter rivals, who are Muslims.

The two gangs were originally formed in the 1980s to counter the rising influence of the far right and to defend their communities from racist attacks.

When the neo-Nazi threat diminished, the gangs continued to exist and turned into opposing crime syndicates and began turning on each other over religious grounds.

The Sikh SP (Lion of Punjab) gang accused Muslim gangs like the Aston Panthers, the Lynx and the Redheads, of forcibly converting Sikh girls to Islam.

Now gangland sources have told the Sunday Mercury that the bitter rivals have called an uneasy truce to counter intimidation by black gangs.

An SP member said: "The problem is that the blacks have lumped all brown people together as Asians whereas there is no such one united community.

"Last week, black youths were going round Sikh areas of Handsworth attacking their homes and shops, even though Sikhs had nothing to do with the riots in Lozells.

"Sikhs have been forced into this conflict now and we really have no choice but to side with the Muslim community on this issue."

Meanwhile, further details of the violence and mayhem in Lozells last week have begun to emerge.

It is understood that the police officer who was shot in the leg had, in fact, been shot with a .22 calibre bullet and not a ball-bearing as police had originally claimed.

A police source said five spent cartridges had been discovered at the scene and were being forensically examined.

Another officer narrowly avoided death when youths fired shots at him from a 9mm handgun and a bullet was later found embedded in a wall beside him. It has also been suggested that teenager Aaron James, who was shot dead in Newtown last week, was accidentally killed when he tripped over.

A police source said: "A group of black youths were firing guns over their shoulders as they ran away.

"It seems like the dead youth tripped over and may have accidentally been shot by an accomplice - or perhaps ended up shooting himself in the head and arm."

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/racist-lorry-driver-fined-after-tiktok-video-goes-viral-3569468

Sheffield lorry driver fined over racist abuse after viral TikTok video gets more than 1.2m views

A lorry driver who racially abused an NHS worker in Sheffield has been fined after a video of him being confronted went viral on TikTok.

Wednesday, 16th February 2022, 1:02 am

Nicholas Clayton, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, launched a volley of abuse at Adnan Hussain following a road rage incident in Grimesthorpe last year.
Adnan Hussain, who worked as a call handler for NHS 111 at the time and is now a civil servant, says Clayton told him to ‘get back to your own country’ and used a racial slur which we have chosen not to repeat.

The incident was witnessed by former Sheffield councillor Ibrar Hussain, who was in Adnan's car, and the pair drove immediately to Clayton’s then employer, Brocklebank & Co Demolition Ltd on nearby Bland Street, to report the incident to his superiors.

Nicholas Clayton, aged 51, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, is filmed being confronted by Adnan Hussain after racially abusing him

Nicholas Clayton, aged 51, of Bradfield Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield, is filmed being confronted by Adnan Hussain after racially abusing him

There they filmed Clayton in the truck cab as they asked why he had racially abused Adnan Hussain.

“He told me I’m a smelly b*******, I’m a **** and to get to my own country,” Adnan Hussain can be heard saying, with Clayton responding by nodding and saying ‘yeah’.

Asked for his name, the driver replies ‘Dick Turpin’ and subsequently asks ‘why drive like a ****’, before denying he had used a racial slur during the earlier incident.

Footage of that confrontation on February 26 last year was uploaded to TikTok, where it has been viewed 1.2 million times.

Clayton, who no longer works for the firm, appeared at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court last Thursday, February 10, where he was found guilty of causing alarm or distress by using threatening or insulting words in an incident the court ruled was racially and religiously aggravated.

The 51-year-old, who had pleaded not guilty, was fined £250 and ordered to pay a £34 victim surcharge and £250 costs to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Speaking following the verdict, Adnan Hussain, who is 25 and lives in Sheffield Lane Top, said: “He showed no regret for the racially aggravated abuse, and I’m really happy that he's been found guilty and fined.

“Hopefully if something like this happens in future, this court ruling will give other people the confidence to raise their voice and know they will be heard.”

2 hours ago, Premi said:

What makes them think it's acceptable though ?

Maybe, a general sense that this group is an acceptable target and that no serious repercussions would take place. Some of them might be black sullay, so they may have already heard anti-Sikh stuff from south asian sullay friends when conversing in the halal fried chicken shop. You know AFC - Allah Fried Chicken.

8 hours ago, Premi said:

What makes them think it's acceptable though ?

Might not be very deep, contemporary "culture", media, etc is trashy. I think they would have ignorantly guffawed at anybody. They really grasped for jokes and basically came up empty. No no, tell him you think you're a Sikh but you're sick! Darr..admin cut good one bro. Lol. admin cut retards. 

Those are some goofy ass brothers. They would get laughed at and possibly beat up here. That show is going nowhere. Those dudes are all going to fade into drug addicted oblivion. When somebody finally asks whatever happened to x, y and z? The answer is going to be "Who?".

I can walk through Compton. Those guys can't. Posts under name betasquad5? Got that beta part right. Lol.