People in the UK - do you think it's safe for me to go to the shops in storm Eunice?

dalsingh101

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Stay home and safe.

Don't get injured. You might be a chosen one for something big.

Bhul chuk maaf

I did stay at home. Didn't want a roof tile to hit me in the bootha.

That other thing you said: It's dangerous. It would be extremely egoic for me to think that way. 

Vaheguroo ji da shukar hai that it was not worse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Eunice aftermath rocks Britain: 250,000 homes are STILL without power and train networks are paralysed by fallen trees with bill for damage set to hit £500MILLION after record 122mph winds 

Eunice aftermath rocks Britain

Widespread travel chaos caused by Storm Eunice is set to continue through today as the £500million clean-up begins and around 250,000 people across Britain remain without power.

At least three people have been killed in the UK as record-breaking gales of 122mph ripped through the country yesterday in one of the worst storms to have hit the island in decades.

Many train services will remain unopened this morning and 'do not travel' notices have been reissued for a number of services, according to National Rail Enquiries. Around a quarter of a million people are still without power, with a clean-up set to begin after the storm brought damage and devastation to the UK and Ireland in dramatic scenes. As of last night, the number of households without power listed by providers was: 6,000 in Northern Power, 112,000 in Western Power, 260 in Electricity North West, 156,000 in UK Power Networks and 120,000 in the Scottish & Southern networks. The Met Office has issued a less-severe yellow wind warning for much of the south coast of England and South Wales on Saturday, which it said 'could hamper recovery efforts from Storm Eunice'.