Could Jesus hv reached Sachkhand ?

shastarSingh

15 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Krishan cheated humanity and made people worship him. Thats a very big sin.

Prophet of Islam made people worship ONE Allah.

Maharaaj wrote a full Gurbani on Sri Krishan jee and there are other references about him in Sri Aad Gurbani. He definitely had many great qualities. There is no doubt about it.

Bhul chuk maaf

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sort of more pertinent than casting wagers about who is or isnt in Sachakand. Fact is muslims and hindunazis are both animos to us an we have to swell our numbers and get alliances with aomebody.

Joining with either side hindu or muslim erases Sikhi. 

We should try to join the Dalits.

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

Maharaaj wrote a full Gurbani on Sri Krishan jee and there are other references about him in Sri Aad Gurbani. He definitely had many great qualities. There is no doubt about it.

Bhul chuk maaf

In that full Gurbani on krishan, Maharaaj introduced Kharag Singh who catches krishan by his hair.

On 5/6/2022 at 8:00 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

There must be two mohammads like they theorize. 

The actual prophet that predates "islam".

And the pedo criminal criminal Kadija turned into mohammad. 

Because there's zero chance mohammad as we know is any light of anything. 

That or the pedo was included just to prevent violence. 

oh basically it's the same as muslims do now. When they are in minority they behave peaceful, when they build up numbers they behave badly and evil.

Mohammed behaved differently between different the Medina and Mecca times, the verses are different and the behaviours of him and his community. They change the rules, or goalposts, depending on their situation.

36 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Deceptive tactics by Ram and Krishan.

Written by Veer Mehtab Singh on sikhsangat website

Screenshot_20220509-072320.png

In the war between Kharag Singh and Krishan, Krishan uses deceit twice. But, thats not it, he uses deceit the third time to kill a warrior named Krata Singh.

[www.sridasam.org]

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥
सवैया ॥
SWAYYA

ਚਾਰ ਮਹੂਰਤ ਜੁੱਧੁ ਭਯੋ ਤਕ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੂ ਇਹ ਘਾਤ ਬਿਚਾਰਯੋ ॥ ਮਾਰਹੁ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਹਯੋ ਸੁ ਸਹੀ ਮੁਰ ਕੈ ਅਰਿ ਪਾਛੇ ਕੀ ਓਰ ਨਿਹਾਰਯੋ ॥
चार महूरत जु्धु भयो तक कै हरि जू इह घात बिचारयो ॥ मारहु नाहि कहयो सु सही मुर कै अरि पाछे की ओर निहारयो ॥
The war continued throughout the day, then Krishna devised a method. He said, "I am not killing you," and saying this, when the enemy looked behind,

ਐਸੇ ਹੀ ਤੀਛਨ ਲੈ ਅਸਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਸ਼ੱਤ੍ਰ ਕੀ ਗ੍ਰੀਵ ਕੇ ਊਪਰ ਝਾਰਯੋ ॥ਐਸੀਏ ਭਾਂਤ ਹਨਯੋ ਰਿਪ ਕਉ ਅਪਨੇ ਦਲ ਕੋ ਸਭ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ਨਿਵਾਰਯੋ ॥੧੩੬੮॥
ऐसे ही तीछन लै असि स्री हरि श्त्र की ग्रीव के ऊपर झारयो ॥ऐसीए भांत हनयो रिप कउ अपने दल को सभ त्रास निवारयो ॥१३६८॥
He very quickly at that very instant, struck a blow on the neck of the enemy with his sharp sword and in this way, killing the enemy, removed the fear of his army.1368.

45 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Why bro?

U seem to hv nihang spirit inside u.

I do. You have to reserve that right to stay quantumly unpredictable. 

Deceit isn't my style. 

My personal take when I heard that was laugh, followed by mild dissapproval, and the assertion I wouldn't do that probably, but hey that's not me. 

Like I said. Its. Un Singh ly. 

Harnakash is more my style. 

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

In the war between Kharag Singh and Krishan, Krishan uses deceit twice. But, thats not it, he uses deceit the third time to kill a warrior named Krata Singh.

[www.sridasam.org]

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥
सवैया ॥
SWAYYA

ਚਾਰ ਮਹੂਰਤ ਜੁੱਧੁ ਭਯੋ ਤਕ ਕੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੂ ਇਹ ਘਾਤ ਬਿਚਾਰਯੋ ॥ ਮਾਰਹੁ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਹਯੋ ਸੁ ਸਹੀ ਮੁਰ ਕੈ ਅਰਿ ਪਾਛੇ ਕੀ ਓਰ ਨਿਹਾਰਯੋ ॥
चार महूरत जु्धु भयो तक कै हरि जू इह घात बिचारयो ॥ मारहु नाहि कहयो सु सही मुर कै अरि पाछे की ओर निहारयो ॥
The war continued throughout the day, then Krishna devised a method. He said, "I am not killing you," and saying this, when the enemy looked behind,

ਐਸੇ ਹੀ ਤੀਛਨ ਲੈ ਅਸਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਸ਼ੱਤ੍ਰ ਕੀ ਗ੍ਰੀਵ ਕੇ ਊਪਰ ਝਾਰਯੋ ॥ਐਸੀਏ ਭਾਂਤ ਹਨਯੋ ਰਿਪ ਕਉ ਅਪਨੇ ਦਲ ਕੋ ਸਭ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ਨਿਵਾਰਯੋ ॥੧੩੬੮॥
ऐसे ही तीछन लै असि स्री हरि श्त्र की ग्रीव के ऊपर झारयो ॥ऐसीए भांत हनयो रिप कउ अपने दल को सभ त्रास निवारयो ॥१३६८॥
He very quickly at that very instant, struck a blow on the neck of the enemy with his sharp sword and in this way, killing the enemy, removed the fear of his army.1368.

If we saw the context of the scene it might play better. The subtle insinuation, the cast of the gaze behind, and thunk. It is kinda lol. 

On 5/8/2022 at 3:12 PM, shastarSingh said:

Krishan cheated humanity and made people worship him. Thats a very big sin.

Prophet of Islam made people worship ONE Allah.

Krishan called himself God.

On the other hand, Guru Gobind Singh ji had all the powers of Akal Purakh but still Maharaj said that whoever will call Him God will go to hell.

On 5/8/2022 at 2:11 AM, HSD said:

I guess if no one wants to talk about the Infancy Gospel of Thomas and how it implicates Jesus as a murderer I will just point something else out. 

The christists believe Jesus died but then came back. They also believe he will return to them one day in physical form. 

You lot say he is in Sachkhand. 

So who is right? 

If he is in Sachkhand he cannot return which makes their whole religion false. If they are right about him coming back then he can’t be in Sachkhand. 

So which is it?

On 5/8/2022 at 3:03 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Infancy gospel of thomas does have the story about him withering some kid. Not denying that. Just not sure that determines if he got into Sachakand, or has to come back in order to like you say. 

But one can come and go from Sachakand. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:42 AM, paapiman said:

What happened with that kid in the gospel? Lord Jesus could not save him?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 5/8/2022 at 8:43 AM, paapiman said:

Souls can come back from Sachkhand.

Sri Satguru jee (Ninth and Tenth Masters) were already in Sachkhand, before they appeared in human form in Kaljug.

Bhul chuk maaf

It states that he killed other children for various reasons. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

I did not know that souls can demerge from being Timeless. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, HSD said:

It states that he killed other children for various reasons. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

I did not know that souls can demerge from being Timeless. Thank you. 

Good points. That would suppose that gospel is true. Which it could be, so the question would remain could he have reached Sachakand now?