Order of Nine Angles

5 hours ago, HSD said:

Von Neutegem’s family have been robbed, their son and brother allegedly weaponized into an evil effort to spark a race war. Zafis’ family are left to go on without him. Singh was robbed of his chance to put his life back together—and there’s no telling if police will ever have evidence to lay charges in his murder

Lol. Victims listed in order of importance. Poor von neutegem and his family 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:42 PM, HSD said:

This is the recruitment criteria for the Order of Nine Angles:

The O9A requires members (called Noctulians) to spend six months either hitchhiking, working as a burglar, working as a police officer, or infiltrating an extremist political group.

This is guidance for North Americans. In Britain I would say from what I’ve seen is that they would replace hitchhiking with becoming a hobosexual.

6 hours ago, HSD said:

This is guidance for North Americans. In Britain I would say from what I’ve seen is that they would replace hitchhiking with becoming a hobosexual.

What do you mean by "Hobosexual"?

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Nope. I'm sure there are a few that are under the radar. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, paapiman said:

What do you mean by "Hobosexual"?

Bhul chuk maaf

It’s a term used to describe a guy who enters into a relationship with a woman, even if he doesn’t like her, in order to take advantage of staying under her roof. The guy usually targets naive women after receiving a tip-off from someone in her life like a predatory old creep. He initiates contact online to avoid suspicion, initially spends money on her and makes her spend time with his conniving friends to draw her in. Once she is lulled into thinking they are close and that he is safe, the true nature of the hobosexual comes out and he becomes a freeloading parasite. He uses her own feelings and thoughts against her to extract as much as he can, as well as making her believe he’s the one doing her a favour. There are a lot of anglo millennial boys out there trying this.