Islam needs eviction.

Notice how the first pic is of a room, declaring publically and shamelessly to convert of die. I've talked to these muslims, they're toxic mental patient hate mongers. 

The second shows a total disregard for law, righteousness, freedom, anything. 

Islam is a satanic religion. Muslims should all convert out or receive their own Karam they project on others. Convert out or die. 

They're religion is fake. It's blasphemy. It's toxic. It's dangerous. 

Screenshot_20220629-061042_Clubhouse.jpg.31b8e440c19735a3bcd85fc750227e3a.jpgScreenshot_20220629-061509_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b75f74610a49a43b4de36660f529d445.jpg

24 minutes ago, paapiman said:

The innocent Hindu guy was beheaded in India. Tragic news.

These Radical Islaamists have mad killer instincts. 

@dalsingh101

Bhul chuk maaf

Set him up at work. Terrorists. Were it not for the dangerous precedent, I'd suggest outlawing islam in all countries not muslim. 

Let's get to it. They won't rest until were all dead or slaves or toilets. 

Their religion itself is hate, and total made up garbage by a pedophile. It's rediculous and sounds disgustung. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Set him up at work. Terrorists. Were it not for the dangerous precedent, I'd suggest outlawing islam in all countries not muslim. 

Their religion itself is hate, and total made up garbage by a pedophile. It's rediculous and sounds disgustung. 

Very well said Bro.

👏 Bravo.

I would like to add some points to your brave and bold statement above.

I firmly believe, whosoever has attributed and injected the garbage and devlish behaviour /thinking in a philosophy with a name given as Islam to it, is more like someone possesed by the devil himself and under the effects of hard narcotics.

Otherwise it can not be explained the amount of wickedness, terrorism, sexual predators  and a long list of the most negative behaviours.

It is widely believed by almost all religions that God is love and love is God.

And so, if anyone devotes himself /herself to that God, naturally, that person receives the blessings of divine rays of goodness and truthfulness from that original and nameless God.

The problem is when the ignorant fools without having even an inch of a inner experience of that ultimate Truth, wants to limit it within the 4 walls of their thick stupid minds.

That is when all the foolish expressions start by saying, my god is superior to yours, and thus join us , or, you are the enemy of my god and so I have to kill you.

Can anyone fall so low and be so stupid or idiot?

The ultimate Truth, can not be limited by our words in any language, nor dirty and polluted imagination.

If any religion induces you in that thinking, believe it, it is not a religion, but a dark devlish philosophy.

That ultimate Truth, is known as Light also.

Can anybody control or change the natural properties of Light?

NO.

If such is the case of even the lights in the universe, how come can anyone limit or modify to fit their own frame of ignorance, that ultimate and Divine Light?

It is absurd and ridiculous, and the outcome of it, is only  evil.

Hey people, remove the tight layers of ignorance from your minds, and benefit yourself by exposing yourselves to the Light of that Ultimate Truth, and see  how you start becoming first of all good human beings and then pure divine drops of that Light, free from all limitations and ignorance, for then you shall see that One same Light of Truth in all beings.

Call it Allah, God, Bhagwan or Waheguru... it does not make any difference, for the difference will only come when oneself devotes to that Truth, not our petty ignorant imagination.

The Bani says : Sabna jeea ka Iko DAATA.

Which means, there is only one creator of all the beings.

This verse above is a reflection of the experience of someone who has manifested that ultimate Light within himself.

Further on, the Bani also says:

Sabh meh Jot, jot hae soee.

This means, He the Lord, embodiment of Light, love and mercy, is all Light, and His ray of light permeates all beings.

True religion, does not divide or excludes anybody, whether be a believer or an atheist, for it knows that everybody and everything is created by that Truth, that Sach.

If anybody thinks that by giving names in any languages or dharams to that Truth, so in that way "their so imagined god" is superior to others' , then sorry to say that, that belief is total ignorance.

The Bani also says, when we go from this creation, there in the spiritual realms, you will not be asked about your nationality, social status, gender, or religion.

But, about how much you were a good human being, and how much you succeeded in manifesting that Ultimate Truth/Light within yourself in order to get free from ignorance and let that Divine Light shine within you  and get imbued with virtues of goodness, such as : mercy, forgiveness, contentment and above all truthfulness.

I can proudly say, all that is stated above is that what Sikhee teaches us through the Bani.

Sat Sree Akal.

19 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Are you looking into the Quran and the Hadiths in details?

Bhul chuk maaf

59 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Are you looking into the Quran and the Hadiths in details?

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes, what you want to know? It's all a poorly pepetrated hoax. 

Islam simply contradicts itself, and counfounds itself further as it tries to explain away the contradictions. 

It is an entirely false, fake, religion. Made up on the fly by an illiterate piece of shit who had young girls scrape semen off his clothes. 

Heres one. Bismillah mean in the name of God. So what's the name of God? There isn't one in the Quran. Al'liah just means "the god". 

So if you ask a muslim "what is the name of "the god" when they say "allah" they're answering the god. 

They didn't even take note of God's name in the Bible. 

But they're an abrahamic faith?

And their prophet, lol, allah help him, doesn't fit the criteria of being a prophet by abrahamic standards. 

Muslims are mentally ill because islam itself is retarded. 

I have access to the best anti islam scholars and debators on the planet, what you want to know?

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Heres one. Bismillah mean in the name of God. So what's the name of God? There isn't one in the Quran. Al'liah just means "the god". 

So if you ask a muslim "what is the name of "the god" when they say "allah" they're answering the god. 

They didn't even take note of God's name in the Bible. 

But they're an abrahamic faith?

And their prophet, lol, allah help him, doesn't fit the criteria of being a prophet by abrahamic standards. 

Muslims are mentally ill because islam itself is retarded. 

I have access to the best anti islam scholars and debators on the planet, what you want to know?

majority of the people in the world have low consciousness so religions like islam and christianity which are dumbed down suit their consciousness level and then there are people who have the spiritual longing to find out the truth but they dont know about sikhi at all.

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

Which channels do you listen to? Have you heard of "Christian Prince"?

Bhul chuk maaf

I've been in all the rooms. 

Best ones are Cult Fugga King Y. For righteous revolution and currnt affairs. 

Right now I kick it with dl, malaki, God Logic from youtube, and Coptic. 

Christian Prince isn't a contact I have yet. 

But I've spent considerable time in all the groups. 

What platform does Christian Prince record the raw footage on?

18 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Here's God Logic slowly and fataly destroying Sheikh Uthman. 

Great post Bro.

It shows how totally close minded can these people be, without any sense or logic, but blind following someone who is the cause of all the cultural mental retardness in them, also an open tap of the most evil and negative behaviours in full force.

They do not even know what Allah is, and thus misguided, anf out of ignorance  they make Him a partner of their cruel and inhuman attitude towards mankind.

Had they, or their leaders. had even 1 gram of experience of that reality called God, Allah, Akal Purukh or any name given to that Absolute Supreme Truth, believe it, they would be definetely not ordinary human beings, but for sure good human beings, which is the first step of the ladder which takes us to Him, to whomsoever, of any creed, caste or colour, that decides to climb that ladder until it reaches that infinite and unfathomable realm known as Sach Khand by the grace of the Guru.

SSA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 7:25 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I've been in all the rooms. 

Best ones are Cult Fugga King Y. For righteous revolution and currnt affairs. 

Right now I kick it with dl, malaki, God Logic from youtube, and Coptic. 

Christian Prince isn't a contact I have yet. 

But I've spent considerable time in all the groups. 

What platform does Christian Prince record the raw footage on?

Have you read "The Critical Quran" by Dr. Robert Spencer?

The Critical Qur'an: Explained from Key Islamic Commentaries and Contemporary Historical Research: Spencer, Robert: 9781642939491: Books - Amazon.ca

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

I have not. I read the Quran once, but really I've learned a ton listening to christians teach the Torah and Bible to muslims but also school them in quran and hadiths etc. It's sad. The average christian apologist knows more quranic verse and hadiths than a muslim scholar. Period. And can actually apply reasoning.