Slavery in the pends of Panjab

This is disgusting. Look at these people. They wear dasmesh pita's roop but have no morals or humanity......

2 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Sickening behaviour. Absolutely a disgrace 

I don't know why people like this want K'stan. If I had my way, they'd be the first bas**ds to get executed. 

See how people like Moosewala cover up this stuff. 

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think there's a few motherf***ers out there that would do this type of shyte. It's not anything new either, my (departed) grandfather gave me the heads up on this behaviour when I was much younger. Whenever I've mentioned it, people from the background that typically do this type of stuff have tried to silence me by saying it was just family gossip or slander or jealousy.

I'm glad that it's obvious that the Khalsa isn't finished just yet and confront and call this stuff out. It'll be the new battle for Panjab's soul. 

Who's that Nihang that caught a fir over helping that rape victim?

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is disgusting. Look at these people. They wear dasmesh pita's roop but have no morals or humanity......

This is what these dogs learnt from Indira Gandhi's Black Cats and Muhammad Izhar Alam that the best way to hide in plain sight is by slapping a turban on.

These types of dogs need to be killed and clearly this crook had support from Captain Amrinder's police to be pulling this stunt.

8 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Sickening behaviour. Absolutely a disgrace 

Well said Singh. What was disgusting is how he claimed to be helping our poor defenceless brother from Mumbai on account of his slow IQ.

He didn't have the honesty to admit that he was just exploiting in an innocent vulnerable soul like how the Muslims in Punjab and Hindu's are notorious for doing.

But to see a criminal pretending to be one of our own doing this unspeakable oppression is beyond all limits!

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I don't know why people like this want K'stan.

These type of people actively know that Delhi will support them in this depraved crime and it would not surprise me if this dog was former Punjab Police who after killing innocent GurSikhs thought he would be copy what the Muslims are doing to the intellectually vulnerable at their Dera's in east Punjab with the connivance of their Islamophilic sympathisers.

7 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I can't even watch all of this. 2 minutes has got me all messed up and angry. 

We have to channel that anger into eradicating these termities trying to destroy everything Sikhi stands whilst using Muhammad Izhar Alam's disguise tactics to blend in.

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That type of violation is a death sentence or something close. Smh. 

Like cut his hands and feet off. 

I'm gonna be wearing black for a while it looks like. 

Exactly and if we look at the issue of sex trafficking globally or labour expolitation of the vulnerable the victims like this are in the millions.

But proud of the Khalsa Singhs for installing the camera to catch the dog out. But we as Sikhs need to eadicate all exploitaion in east Punjab and then purify the world.

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm glad that it's obvious that the Khalsa isn't finished just yet and confront and call this stuff out. It'll be the new battle for Panjab's soul. 

Yes the Khalsa Panth cannot rest until Begumpura is created first in east Punjab, then throughout India and the rest of the World.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

At least we post it and hate it when we find out. Don't turn to the hadiths to justify it. 

@dalsingh101

Excellent thing to bring our awareness to. We can't let things like this slide. 

Exactly the Muslims have the example of the Slavemaster Profit Muhammad and their Quran and Hadith's to justify and support this type of exploitation.

But we have to eradicate this cancer from our midst by any means necassary and this should be recognised as a bigger Beadbi than other RAW-sponsored incidents

• 9 months later...