California man charged with hate crime after rant at Taco Bell against Indian man

Premi

California man charged with hate crime after rant at Taco Bell against Indian man

Singh Tejinder, 37, was filmed repeatedly saying "dirty Hindu" and other derogatory comments about the Indian ethnicity and Hindu faith to Krishnan Jayaraman on Aug. 21.image.thumb.png.40fb7658bf8e619390d401de2ceb69cd.pnghttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-man-charged-hate-crime-rant-taco-bell-indian-man-rcna45463

Jayaraman recorded the tirade that lasted over eight minutes on his phone, capturing the moment Tejinder told him: “You’re disgusting, dog. You look nasty. Don’t come out in public like this again.”

In the foul-mouthed rant, Tejinder called him a "dirty Hindu," repeatedly used the N-word, and insinuated Jayaraman didn’t eat meat and yelled “Beef!” in his face. He appeared to spit at Jayaraman twice in the footage.

At one point Tejinder was seen saying, "B----, this ain’t India! You f---ed India up, and now you’re f---ing America up.”

The Fremont Police Department confirmed the footage to NBC News.

Jayaraman said he was frightened by the incident, and was even more upset to later learn the perpetrator was also Indian.

“I was scared, to be honest with you. I was infuriated on the one hand, but I was scared that, ‘What if this guy becomes too belligerent and then comes after me?’” he said to NBC Bay Area.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 6:50 PM, HSD said:

He didn’t say anything wrong, was just dumb to get caught caught doing it. 

Come on the guys retarded. Just randomly picking on some passer by Hindu and spouting his shyte. Imagine if he was white and done something similar to some random ethnic. Only a skinhead type or something would be loving it.

What's happened to you man?  

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Come on the guys retarded. Just randomly picking on some passer by Hindu and spouting his shyte. Imagine if he was white and done something similar to some random ethnic. Only a skinhead type or something would be loving it.

What's happened to you man?  

If you go to a fast food place at night there are altercations. People will be going into these places after drinking/drugging or just looking for trouble, not just because they were hungry. I remember it was common for people to eyeball each other, swear or insult, ask people to step outside etc and most of the time it came to nothing.

Saying someone has manky feet or helped the EIC is hardly the worst things I’ve heard, the average racist/islamist/hindutva says far worse about us. We’ve only seen what was said after the little guy started recording, he could have been the instigator for all we know. 

What I will say to Sikhs is if some white/musi/indian starts mouthing off at you but then pulls their phone out, it’s to record you. Don’t fall for their provocation like this guy did. They are recording this to get you fired or to get you arrested. 

As for loving it, what do you make of something like this, where it looks like an adult pak went after two Sikh kids (notice how the other sulleh are slyly on code with their guy):

9 minutes ago, HSD said:

What I will say to Sikhs is if some white/musi/indian starts mouthing off at you but then pulls their phone out, it’s to record you. Don’t fall for their provocation like this guy did. They are recording this to get you fired or to get you arrested. 

As for loving it, what do you make of something like this, where it looks like an adult pak went after two Sikh kids (notice how the other sulleh are slyly on code with their guy):

5am?

What was it about ?

@Soulfinder @dalsingh101 - that's your 'ends' 

1 minute ago, HSD said:

Sorry, I have no idea as I got sent it back in summer. I remembered it when I saw this Taco Bell video you posted. 

Seems Paks and their cousins from other countries train a lot more than our lot do, which makes sense if they are from lower socio-economic groups.

BUT, we need to create and encourage environment e.g. Gurdwara gyms (Sikhs only) so our lot have a place to train. 

21 hours ago, HSD said:

First thing, how do you know they are Sikh? Plus they weren't kids. 

This is the type of shyte that goes on at night when people are high/plastered in queues. It nearly happened to me in B'ham years and years ago too with a gora. So it's not just an East London thing. This happens when you go out from my recollection. 

And I agree that the tonday are on code, most other people seem to be. But what do we expect when our own panchoday have spent the last few decades deluding themselves about their own 'greatness' with faggy jut songs and films, when they should have been organising and uniting the panth.

Where's this c**t when you need him?

This 'culture' has created a useless, generation of knobs, whose only aspiration is to make money and live abroad. Bravo. 

A Flying Jatt | Official Trailer | Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and  Nathan Jones - YouTube

18 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

First thing, how do you know they are Sikh? Plus they weren't kids. 

This is the type of shyte that goes on at night when people are high/plastered in queues. It nearly happened to me in B'ham years and years ago too with a gora. So it's not just an East London thing. This happens when you go out from my recollection. 

And I agree that the tonday are on code, most other people seem to be. But what do we expect when our own panchoday have spent the last few decades deluding themselves about their own 'greatness' with faggy jut songs and films, when they should have been organising and uniting the panth.

Where's this c**t when you need him?

This 'culture' has created a useless, generation of knobs, whose only aspiration is to make money and live abroad. Bravo. 

A Flying Jatt | Official Trailer | Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and  Nathan Jones - YouTube

There are other videos posted under that one which show different angles. One of the boys had a Kara and people wouldn’t be sending this around asking for info if it was just some randoms. As for their age, I said looks like and they both look like teenagers. I didn’t recognise anyone so it’s not something I looked into. No one said this only happens in East London, it happens all over the anglosphere. 

So you do know what can go down just as I said above, why get so upset over the Taco Bell video. It comes across as you know their is violence but take issue with verbal confrontation. 

I get what you’re saying about jatts, clucking about their caste don’t change anything in the real world. Having said that I’ve been screwed over or left in the lurch by Sikhs from all backgrounds in the past. Before anyone starts downplaying or excusing Sikhs lack of unity, look at what happened to Ricky Reel for the consequences of not being on code for our own.

2 hours ago, HSD said:

There are other videos posted under that one which show different angles. One of the boys had a Kara and people wouldn’t be sending this around asking for info if it was just some randoms. As for their age, I said looks like and they both look like teenagers. I didn’t recognise anyone so it’s not something I looked into. No one said this only happens in East London, it happens all over the anglosphere. 

So you do know what can go down just as I said above, why get so upset over the Taco Bell video. It comes across as you know their is violence but take issue with verbal confrontation. 

I get what you’re saying about jatts, clucking about their caste don’t change anything in the real world. Having said that I’ve been screwed over or left in the lurch by Sikhs from all backgrounds in the past. Before anyone starts downplaying or excusing Sikhs lack of unity, look at what happened to Ricky Reel for the consequences of not being on code for our own.

Look, I think we're both on similar if not on the same page. 

We've had a lot of 'efforts' from within, to create some casteist horseshyte that has serious undermined our unity across all our communities globally, especially in our homeland. Just turning a blind eye to it, or underplaying this guarantees no change. Even if you think  increasing awareness of it, and confronting it will go no where, we absolutely must try, with vehemence too. We should take hope, we can see how we've manage to swing the whole grooming issue. Apnay have every last enemy, and even those who aren't inimical to us, wouldn't ever support us in any tight situation - that's the reality. That stuff you saw in the vid - in previous times, the kind of people I've met (maybe a small minority) would've started stabbing people (not saying it's right btw) in those situations. It is what it is. 

If I've guess right, you've left the UK. It's still a volatile place, maybe even more so now than ever?  Mix that with a fractured community.

I know you're clued up, so you know I can't say too much online. But fact is, people traditionally inimical to us have been doing a good campaign to malign us to many other communities at ground level. The behaviour of cowards, racists amongst our own and certain apneean over decades has not helped. Other people have formed allies - which we didn't because a lot of people were too busy being poster boys. 

It is what it is. I know from our interactions over the years, you seem to care. Bottom line: we are running behind, we need to make changes, and swiftly too. You're the one who (many many years ago), told me that caste shyte needs to be squarely called out. Maybe it is finally time for a lot of things we have spoken about over the years to be implemented and pursued. 

And making celebrity singers our 'leaders' (as well as open targets) has been a mug's move. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...