Help Please: Please provide list of full Banis to be recited each day

Guru_Ka_Daas

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Are you Keshdhari bro?

Have you ever done Jaap of a specific shabad many times in the past?

Bhul chuk maaf

No my hair is cut, I don't wear turban or anything like that. But I do 5 Banis and Rehras Sahib and Kirtan Sohila and Mul Mantra. I had a question though. Never really done specific number of Jaaps. I had a question. Once I am done with Rehras Sahib do I need to recite Ardas or Ardas is only after finishing the 5 Banis in the morning? What about after reciting Kirtan Sohila? 

1 hour ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

No my hair is cut, I don't wear turban or anything like that. But I do 5 Banis and Rehras Sahib and Kirtan Sohila and Mul Mantra. I had a question though. Never really done specific number of Jaaps. I had a question. Once I am done with Rehras Sahib do I need to recite Ardas or Ardas is only after finishing the 5 Banis in the morning? What about after reciting Kirtan Sohila? 

You can do a short Ardas in the morning (after morning Nitnem) and a long one in the evening after Sri Rehraas saab.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Yes, I took picture. I tried to contact forensic scientists they had no explanation. There is no other explanation. 

You definitely need help from Sri Dasam Gurbanis (Sri Shastar Naam Mala, Sri Bhagauti Astotar, Sri Bhagauti Braham Kavach, etc).

Please do not take this lightly.

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Please have a look at the topics below.

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

Grow Kesh. You can also burn Kesh after it's done living. 

And listen to Kirtan and do Naam Simran in the shower so the water left on the towel and the walls is infused. 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:08 PM, paapiman said:

You definitely need help from Sri Dasam Gurbanis (Sri Shastar Naam Mala, Sri Bhagauti Astotar, Sri Bhagauti Braham Kavach, etc).

Please do not take this lightly.

Bhul chuk maaf

I heard Brahmn Kavach can only be done who is a vegetarian I am non-veg but will try my level best to become vegetarian 

3 hours ago, HSD said:

Stick a camera there (as long as you are the only one who uses the bathroom) to see what’s going on ffs. 

It’s probably someone messing about inside your property when you are out. 

@Guru_Ka_Daas - Is there anyone else who has the key to your house/appt? Have you installed a camera yet in your house?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 1/2/2023 at 8:30 AM, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

I was born in America, parents from Punjab India. I have been myself been studying religions throughout my life. My life has not been easy though from day I was born I've been experiencing obstacles, betrayals, sadness and disappointments through out my life. That's why I am trying to become more spiritual with Guru Sahibs and deciding to increase my prayers. Although it seems like no matter how much I pray and try to stay positive only negative things happen with me - so I am not sure if it's my past Karma from previous births? Because in this birth I am certain did nothing wrong, but I have to tolerate my struggles I guess. I've just accepted my fate / destiny. Do you know by any chance all other Banis what day of time should be recited such as Day time or night time or afternoon for Shastar Naam mala, Braham Kavach etc. 

I can understand. Ppl leaving their cultures & migrating to foreign lands is a tragedy for kids like you.

16 hours ago, Guru_Ka_Daas said:

They believe in a Dhera Mukhi who does these stuff some strange things happened which never happened before only after my divorce it started to happen

Does your ex-wife want you back in her life? Why do you think they are coming after you?

Bhul chuk maaf