Rare fringe jacket 'made in 1850s by indigenous nations in west Canada' turns up at a vintage clothing warehouse in Barnsley

On 1/24/2023 at 2:53 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Rare fringe jacket 'made in 1850s by indigenous nations in west Canada' turns up at a vintage clothing warehouse in Barnsley - and shop bosses want to reunite it with its community

Great to return it to the original community.

What about all the Sikh artifacts that are being sold off in the west?  Should they also be returned?

37 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Great to return it to the original community.

What about all the Sikh artifacts that are being sold off in the west?  Should they also be returned?

We definitely need them in Sikh hands. Right now, I don't trust back home. Especially with what happened with the Sikh reference library in 84. 

I think there's a lot more here than we even known/think. 

3 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

We definitely need them in Sikh hands. Right now, I don't trust back home. Especially with what happened with the Sikh reference library in 84. 

I think there's a lot more here than we even known/think. 

Perhaps a repository on each continent? 

Like a Sikh owned national museum conglomoration. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Perhaps a repository on each continent? 

Like a Sikh owned national museum conglomoration. 

Let's hold it down until we have an international capable military that can secure these things and severely punish any future potential thieves (and maybe past ones too?)

I'll jump off a cliff if we do another Sikh Reference  Library. Plus remember we have enough sociopaths amongst us, so there is a genuine threat of our own stealing stuff and selling it.