"Sikhs stink. Their Kesh are unhygienic"

12 hours ago, Premi said:

@shastarSingh Ji thinks Muslims love Sikhs…(I’m exaggerating!)

which country are you based in @Sajjan_Thug Ji?

Islam is way below Sikhi. It is full of mistakes. They don't even know about reincarnation. 

Their salvation or moksh is a physical place called jannat where they will enjoy rivers of wine and beautiful women. What a funny and irrational religion!

No God devoted soul (other than @dalsingh101 veerji) can dream about such a salvation.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Islam is way below Sikhi. It is full of mistakes. They don't even know about reincarnation. 

Their salvation or moksh is a physical place called jannat where they will enjoy rivers of wine and beautiful women. What a funny and irrational religion!

111 lol. God bless them. They think everything haram on earth is halal wherever they go after. 

Its the 12 yr old boys heaven. 

12 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Fudhu jut, your comments are getting irritating now. Get one of those tablets in you quick before you have an episode. lol

Dear elder bro

I do mazaak with u because I consider u my elder bro.

I would never do such mazaak with a person I don't know or care about.

If u r feeling irritated, I won't do it in the future.

39 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear elder bro

Well I would advise you not to do this type of mazaak. It just makes you look like a desperate, sleazy perverted bloke. 

If you ever do it again, don't bother asking me anything on the forums again. You should have learnt from SS. Think about what impression you'd give about apnay to any females who'd read it. Smarten up. 

21 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well I would advise you not to do this type of mazaak. It just makes you look like a desperate, sleazy perverted bloke. 

If you ever do it again, don't bother asking me anything on the forums again. You should have learnt from SS. Think about what impression you'd give about apnay to any females who'd read it. Smarten up. 

To be fair he condemned the islamic view. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

To be fair he condemned the islamic view. 

He keeps throwing my name in when he says some borderline sleazy shyte.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Dear elder bro

Sikhs  sites are not the right place to even joke about such stuff

3 hours ago, Premi said:

Sikhs  sites are not the right place to even joke about such stuff

Exactly. Plus he'll just be reinforcing some negative stereotypes about 'sardars'  when he does. We all have issues with kaam. Coming to forums like this can help us focus on other stuff.  

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Muslim heaven is kinda funny though. 

Exactly. I didn't write anything against women.

Chanakya wrote against women and he is followed by crores of people.

Krishan became gopi admin cut and fucked every girl of vrindavan and he is considered God by crores of people.

Mohammad created a highly admin cut anti woman religion and he is followed by crores of people. He had multiple wives including a 8-9 year old child.

I didn't write anything against women and I m being told that I write sleazy stuff.

This world is a bhainchod admin cut place.

Dally Singh openly writes against jatts etc. He has hundreds of casteist posts but I never called him admin cut. I shud have.

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Exactly. Plus he'll just be reinforcing some negative stereotypes about 'sardars'  when he does. We all have issues with kaam. Coming to forums like this can help us focus on other stuff.  

Krishan fucked almost every girl he saw. Hundreds of our bhainchod babaas and kathavachaks glorify krishan "bhagwan" on our gurdwara stages. Do u hv gutts to stop them or call them fudhu on their face.

It's very brave of you to call me fudhu and mock my mental health.

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Exactly. I didn't write anything against women.

Chanakya wrote against women and he is followed by crores of people.

Krishan became gopi admin cut and fucked every girl of vrindavan and he is considered God by crores of people.

Mohammad created a highly admin cut anti woman religion and he is followed by crores of people. He had multiple wives including a 8-9 year old child.

I didn't write anything against women and I m being told that I write sleazy stuff.

This world is a bhainchod admin cut place.

Dally Singh openly writes against jatts etc. He has hundreds of casteist posts but I never called him admin cut. I shud have.

What's your point? Do you think by degenerating other cultures attitudes towards women, we exalt our own? The reality is that women in general don't care about these things. That's why you get so many converting to faiths where women are considered much less than they are in ours. You might not see it where you are, but I've seen it hundreds of times over many decades. 

And don't play innocent, you always bring me in with your sleazy comments. Is this how you behave around women? Example: 

No true God devotee( other than dally Singh veerji) can dream about Islamic salvation of wine and girls.

And don't play innocent to the rampant casteism and oppression coming from jat quarters either, especially towards dalits, whom they seem to consider lesser humans.   And like jats haven't been saying a thousand and one bad things about other jaats for ages - but when someone does similar to them it's too much for them. Don't give it unless you can take it. 

You seem to be losing the plot. 

BTW: you can say what you want to me mate, I'm not the sensitive type, but if you do, do expect some response that you probably wont like. 

I don't get where you are trying to go with your thinking? What's next? Should we get rid of the Krishna avtaar sections of the Dasam Granth too? These are just narratives from other cultures. It's funny because female characters in CP use the same arguments about Krishna to explain away their own kaami behaviour. I think (and I might have misremembered) Kaulan says similar things to chevin padshah according to Gurbilas literature. 

41 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

And don't play innocent, you always bring me in with your sleazy comments. Is this how you behave around women? Example: 

My comment was

"No true God devotee can dream about Islamic salvation of wine and girls."

I stand by this comment.

I mentioned ur name in brackets just to do mazaak or irritate u like a younger brother.

I m 40 and no woman has ever told me that I misbehaved with her.

Even when I was monaa and studying in Delhi, lots of Hindu girls were after me but I never used any girl for fun or sex.

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well don't mention my name like you do again. 

Okay. May be there is cultural difference. You born and brought up in UK and me in punjab.

I do such mazaak with almost all my friends.

I also wrote to GurjantGnostic veer

'May Allah give u 72 beautiful girls in heaven'

That was just mazaak and GurjantGnostic bro understood my mazaak.