Laws of Khalistan

aaronsingh

2 hours ago, PCSJZ said:

I will probably be in the minority but I would take out the stupid culture stuff completely. All bhangra/dance etc gone.

I think more and more people are getting sick to death of this kunjur culture, most especially as how it is defining us as colourful, dancing peasant apes. 

bhangragands.png.01b95d82f5adc1503816d40fb2a43fff.png

10 hours ago, aaronsingh said:

I meant more of the Punjabi Culture which has been around for hundreds of years. But I agree, songs which promote alcohol and drugs should be banned. 

Caste! Don't forget how the music unashamedly promotes casteism from certain quarters. Which has now moved into 'movies'.

378574822_bhangraclown.thumb.png.c27ef7c1c70febd35917e32c9928a1f8.png1923050999_waronbhangra.thumb.png.7433bf8e40424492a5c5585240a451c5.png 

Just so people know. Here is a personal testimony from:

Origins of Bhangra culture from "East of Indus" by Gurnam Singh Sidhu Brard (the author was born in 1930, Patiala state). This is how Bhangra made its way into Panjabi culture. 

image.png.88f819ec021c3585ce4447e9019f66f4.png

So it seems apparent that bhangra was some dance from muslim Panjabi culture, that made its way into Sikh heartlands via partition refugees (who grew up as minorities in muslim majority areas), which were relocated into Sikh majority areas after partition. It's not even our culture! Plus muslims themselves have largely rejected it, but many of our lot are still prancing around like twats..........

Related thread:

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/89173-bhangra-isnt-a-panjabi-folk-dance/#comment-776159

On 4/4/2023 at 10:02 AM, aaronsingh said:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ॥

How should Khalistan be governed? Should harmless aspects of Punjabi culture be allowed, like Boliyan and Giddha? Mandatory wearing of Chunni? Because if so a lot of people would be turned away from the idea of Khalistan. 

In my opinion, Parchar of Sikhi should continue in mass scales, without the forcing of Sikhi onto anyone. Leave it up to the individual to make their own choices. Obviously, it is the Khalsa’s Rule so effective laws should be put in place which do not compromise Sikhi or people’s freedom. If we look at the Raj of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, the Misls or Maharaja Ranjit Singh, religion wasn’t forced upon anybody. and whilst there was an emphasis on Sikhi, music or dancing wasn’t banned. So is this how Khalistan should be like? 

Do we get rid of Punjabi culture altogether, or start a reform to remove the toxic parts of Punjabi culture without neglecting Sikhi? What are your views? 

Well, non-Baptized Sikhs (and non-Sikhs) should be allowed to dance. Full ban on dancing might not be a good idea. Also, we cannot force non-Baptized Sikh (and non-Sikh) ladies to keep their heads covered. We can have laws against public indecency, when it comes to clothing.

Some other potential laws.

• Strict laws against racism. casteism, sexism, domestic abuse, etc.
  • Tobacco ban is a must or gradually phase it out like New Zealand is doing.
  • Death sentences for rapists, pedos, terrorists, murderers (first degree), etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

35 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Well, non-Baptized Sikhs (and non-Sikhs) should be allowed to dance. Full ban on dancing might not be a good idea.

I hear you. But we definitely want to clamp down on this type of jaloose. A little bit of decorum and dignified behaviour is desperately needed by certain people......for their own sakes as well as ours.

Desi jatt paun bhangra

Look at how early they start fudhoofying the community......:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/putt+jatt+da+kids-clothes

Putt Jatt Da Kids & Babies' Clothes for Sale | Redbubble