Bhai Mohan Singh (Sikh Awareness Society) on PBC Channel (Sky 775)

On 4/24/2023 at 8:47 AM, Premi said:

Bhai Mohan Singh was a guest on Sky Channel 775 yesterday evening on the 8pm program - first time I have seen him on TV for years 

He discussed/mentioned including the following:

- Death threats from gangsters and that he does not go to certain towns in the North of the UK now

- A case where a girl was kept completely locked up in a car for 2 weeks and had nowhere else even for toileting and had at least 150 cigarette stub marks put on her back

- Visited 3 of the 7 mosques in Rotherham and none willing to dialogue/recognize the grooming issues in that town in the Pakistani community

Have recorded it on Sky but hopefully either the channel or Bhai Mohan Singh will upload it to youtube or FB soon

Ah hah. Finally it uploaded. 

3 hours ago, Premi said:

I glad the bibi isn't wearing her leopard print blouse in this video. It was distracting and irrationally irritating me on the last one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another show last night (not yet on YouTube) which j just saw briefly for a couple mins , this time I saw they discussed vulnerable Sikh Panjabi students from India having financial issues and turning to flesh trade; they mentioned Ilford . 

Will check later and upload link

Edited - FB LINK. to make it clearer, they mentioned young female students, I don't think male students (but who knows!). 

https://www.facebook.com/pbcukofficial/videos/pbcthe-1-show-live/165414736289860/

@dalsingh101

1 hour ago, Premi said:

Another show last night (not yet on YouTube) which j just saw briefly for a couple mins , this time I saw they discussed vulnerable Sikh Panjabi students from India having financial issues and turning to flesh trade; they mentioned Ilford . 

Will check later and upload link

Not surprised in one way. I know certain sections of Ilford have become almost open red light districts. It's been a good few years but when I last went down Ilford Lane to get to a job I was shocked at seeing how there were even afghan looking young 'rent boys' about. People have told me that hoes are openly plying their trade and pimps in the area have 3/4 girls in their 'stables'.   

Again though, apnay from back home don't like to listen and live in some parallel world. There is a cost of living crisis, costs here are phenomenal, even some people from here are finding it difficult to find steady work, racism is on the increase, but they still come here in droves, with limited skills sets. 

4 hours ago, Premi said:

Edited - FB LINK. to make it clearer, they mentioned young female students, I don't think male students (but who knows!). 

https://www.facebook.com/pbcukofficial/videos/pbcthe-1-show-live/165414736289860/

Do you remember a good few years ago some Sikh channel was showing a case of a bunch of homeless apnay (up north or midlands if I recall rightly) and one of them had a dastaar? 

When they interviewed that guy, he was blatantly saying don't send girls, as they get abused and trafficked even en route when going via 'donkey' and blokes can't do anything about it. How many times have we even seen accounts of broads being trafficked even before they get here. Like in that Oman case you posted. It's obvious some of the 'agents' back home are actually feeding broads to predators abroad.

How stupid are apnay anyway that they keep doing this.   Even in construction, the amount of pendus ripping off and exploiting other desi pendus is not small. Guys work for an apna for a few weeks and then get 'knocked' by the desi who gave them the 'job' - and then can't pay their rent and fall into depression. And I have to say (as much as people don't want to hear the truth), it's juts doing this mainly, and talking to my grandfather decades ago, he told me that this is a long standing cultural norm of theirs back home - and it looks like they've spread their gundh here as well.   

PS - I wasn't suggesting that apnay are selling their bhunds now btw, just mentioning how open and prolific the flesh trade is. On top of sullay, we also have e.europeans with long standing cultures of pimping active, and remember this stuff always goes hand in hand with drug selling. Plus we all know how 'concerned' the police are about these things, especially when they involve apneean. 

29 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Do you remember a good few years ago some Sikh channel was showing a case of a bunch of homeless apnay (up north or midlands if I recall rightly) and one of them had a dastaar? 

No I don't remember that, just the stories of W and E London Apney sleeping rough 

When they interviewed that guy, he was blatantly saying don't send girls, as they get abused and trafficked even en route when going via 'donkey' and blokes can't do anything about it. How many times have we even seen accounts of broads being trafficked even before they get here. Like in that Oman case you posted. It's obvious some of the 'agents' back home are actually feeding broads to predators abroad.

Many of the intermediary agents in Europe are Paks from what I have read which potentially makes it even worse

On top of sullay, we also have e.europeans with long standing cultures of pimping

I thought this was mainly Albanians ? I thought e.g. Polish are more religious and are abhor that type of actions?

How many times have we even seen accounts of broads being trafficked even before they get here

I didn't even know about this until recently , I just have been aware of it in UK, like that (I think) BBC documentary/news article a few years back and with that Apni Pimp in W London and this case you posted months ago

Btw, you have attacked 'West London' Sikhs for not defending their ends in the past, but stuff like this is ongoing now in the East...

11 minutes ago, Premi said:

No I don't remember that, just the stories of W and E London Apney sleeping rough 

Many of the intermediary agents in Europe are Paks from what I have read which potentially makes it even worse

I thought this was mainly Albanians ? I thought e.g. Polish are more religious and are abhor that type of actions?

I didn't even know about this until recently , I just have been aware of it in UK, like that (I think) BBC documentary/news article a few years back and with that Apni Pimp in W London and this case you posted months ago

Btw, you have attacked 'West London' Sikhs for not defending their ends in the past, but stuff like this is ongoing now in the East...

Well, firstly, that is a manor they dominate in numbers. So they should have an easier job of it there. Our numbers are very small here, plus on top of the traditional vairhees we have new e. european ones. And it's not just albos; your assessment of polish as being more religious and thus les prone to do this is extremely childish. I don't know what happened in e.europe, but all of them have a normalised culture of prostitution going on. On top of this, the police take e.london Singhs as more of a serious threat and are on them more than the west lot. 

Plus, there is now a serious disconnect between apnay from what I can see. Previously, apnay mainly worked for and with apnay, but now a lot of desi juts actually work for tonday in construction, either as their workers or having them as clients.  Also, most of the types of businesses broads would end up trying to work in like waitresses or sales assistants etc. are owned by sullay, and this is an entry point to isolate and groom. 

It's more complicated than you think here, and we only have a tiny community, with the police trying to undermine us all the time (as you should know!) plus we have plenty of willing tools amongst our own that would sell us out and still deny there is a problem with targeted grooming and make us out to be the problem. You should also know this from how Barking Singh Sabha Gurdwara sold out and let the cops in, despite other Gurdwaras banning their recruitment drives.      

You should quit the dumbo act, it's getting tiring. 

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

And it's not just albos; your assessment of polish as being more religious and thus les prone to do this is extremely childish

I think you are unfairly lumping together all E Europeans, just like goray have lumped together 'Asians' often; I know that all E Europeans could potentially be pimps and criminals, and can remember at least one story involving a Romanian and Poles running brothels, but some must be worse than others. Remember the 'Taken' movies; why were the pimps Albanians? Why do Albanians have such a bad rep for crime compared with Poles then?

And yes, Poles (and some Romanians) are relatively religious compared with many goray and I know for example, many of them even married to goray do their best to send their kids to Catholic schools . I meet many of these at work.  If I made my point badly ( "being more religious and thus les prone to do this is extremely childish" ) then maybe I should have instead emphasised the religious background/culture of Albanians (even if they don't really practise)

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You should quit the dumbo act, it's getting tiring

If you think I am 'dumb' for at least asking some important questions, then that maybe reflects more on our community generally (I doubt I represent a very small minority's thoughts or impressions of some issues we discuss here - surely at least 10-20% of our community as a minimum have the same level or less knowledge here in UK). Any discussion which increases awareness (even if you know it all) is useful to others.

I occasionally discuss some street issues with relatives who are closer to your age and/or were at Uni and or lived in E London in the 80s/90s and they seem not to care or want to acknowledge them as much as you, even if they now live in a city with equally notorious issues with Paks.

I am not as socially aware as you and some are, but  I take your point about E London; until a couple of years ago I thought it was around 50:50 Sikh:  Paks (at least the 'brown parts' like Ilford, but definitely not a town like Walthamstow). My main experience of E London is going Gurdware or shopping so the impression I get is superficial, but have noticed there is increasingly more Pak shops e.g. on Ilford Lane. One of my Apna friends at Uni was from Ilford and he never had or hinted at a bad word about Paks (even then in the 00's). I spend even less time there than I used to. 

There are other forum members here who live in E or W London but don't speak much on these issues. I doubt they all know as much as you do about the street issues, otherwise they would say a little more time to time and correct me like you always do...

Anyway, that's my take on this for now, plan to listen to the show in full and not engage further on this  thread for now unless I see any more interesting shows . 

Maybe I will stop posting any interesting media or articles I come across like the ones in this thread; let's put this website closer to sleep and you won't have any current affairs issues to discuss other than with Veer. 

Btw, if I am dumb, then you are for bringing 'jatts' into every discussion and blame them for everything wrong in our community. It's probably personal grudge because the 'broad''s family didn't (of course, wrongly) allow a rishta..

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/90899-turning-into-a-passport-bro/&do=findComment&comment=791539

Then a couple of times I nearly got hitched to peasant broads. I think dodging that bullet was a God send, because I can't imagine having children raised up around that horseshyte culture, with all their gay dancing and stupid songs that would have been inevitable.  lol

I am increasingly aware and understanding of how jatts have undermined Sikhi , but please do share your idea of Sikh quom utopia if Ramgarhia or Khatri or Saini etc,  Sikhs were the majority. Maybe we should kill off all the jatts who identify as Sikh

5 hours ago, Premi said:

Maybe we should kill off all the jatts who identify as Sikh

You know they say: Give an idiot enough rope, and they'll hang themselves. Other Sikhs don't need to do anything, just let you lot be you by the looks of it. It's just a shame the rest of us have to suffer from your bull5hit 'management' of the panth.  

You make me laugh, having f**ked literally every last thing up for your jaat bulls1t, you now want to play the Sikh brotherhood card as some last resort whilst most of you are still loyal to your nonSikh biraderi brothers who've raped and murdered Sikhs. 

Anyway, it's good you guys are getting stretched. Let you know what it is like to be independent men, instead of crawling up other people's arses to gain some advantage.   Now I know why you people are the archetype loyal, slave bhundu role models of colonialism. 

And how'd you get a job in medicine when it don't even look like you could pass a GCSE without support? Must be those docile characteristics they identified. 

You act so dumb and clueless, how is my antenna not going to go up? You don't fool me sneaky peasant. 

6 hours ago, Premi said:

Btw, if I am dumb, then you are for bringing 'jatts' into every discussion and blame them for everything wrong in our community. It's probably personal grudge because the 'broad''s family didn't (of course, wrongly) allow a rishta.

You know all the points I'm making are true. And dude, it ain't that hard to get a rista in that community!!   Even my mix race young relatives are telling me there are plenty of them broads on dating sites looking for relationships. And their families aren't remotely concerned if they are marrying apnay or not. 

Bro, if you REALLY are this clueless, I apologise, but f**k me, I start thinking you're some mama infiltration intel gatherer or something......and them machoday have been on some of us for a good while.