Operation Venetic: Crime bosses jailed

5 hours ago, Premi said:

The men had not only been involved in many multiple kilo deals to buy and supply Class A drugs, the decrypted messages revealed that in April 2020 Iqbal was in the process of repaying £385,000 for drugs he had taken on credit.

That's big time. 

At the end of March 2020 Iqbal supplied a contact with ammunition for a 7.65 Browning at a meeting on Acacia Road, in London E17.

Shows you what kind of things are floating around undercover in the ends. 

@Premi

Can you see how different things are here in the UK compared to Canada? Over there, something like this would be celebrated and certain apnay fudhoos would literally make songs and dances about it........lol

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Premi

Over there, something like this would be celebrated and certain apnay fudhoos would literally make songs and dances about it........lol

I don't follow that type of music, but don't 'gangsters' /criminal have some fans wherever they are in the world? Notably, the American Mafia, who are very celebrated including many famous movies.

In some ways, these men are admirable because they were getting away with such major crimes. At least they weren't directly (according to the article) involved in any sexual grooming or sexual trafficking, for example. The injury to the police lady was bad though.

And maybe they had little choice but to go into 'that life' if they got a record from a young age. Who knows what their background story is. 

You will know these types better than me, being from 'endz'.

I know some relatives of relatives here in UK who don't mind this type of stuff if they can make money, but have gone to prison (people trafficking Punjabis in the 2000's)

There was a case involving a UK Panjabi singer a few years back

https://www.bizasialive.com/uk-punjabi-singer-foji-gill-father-jailed-for-laundering-�35m/

I am dumb compared.with you , but I am aware that the UK Panjabi music industry is relatively 'weak' nowadays compared with India and Canada so they don't produce as.much material.

That is probably part of the reason we don't see so much 'gangster' from music here .

I'm .surprised you cannot imagine that some of these videos and songs are just aiming to emulate or 'be cool' some of the western culture rather than reflect what ground level reality is really like.

Also, it feels like some of the videos and posters you put up might have been done just to amuse us...

@HSDwould be best person to tell us what the reality in Canada is like, since many Canadian and Indian posters here have had incorrect perceptions on the UK based on what they see in the media

iv widiv widgiv widgiv widget

1 hour ago, Premi said:

I am dumb compared.with you , but I am aware that the UK Panjabi music industry is relatively 'weak' nowadays compared with India and Canada so they don't produce as.much material.

That is probably part of the reason we don't see so much 'gangster' from music here .

Otherwise we.might see more.like these "classics"

Also, I'm .surprised you cannot imagine that some of these videos and songs are just aiming to emulate or 'be cool' some of the western culture rather than reflect what ground level reality is really like.

Also, it feels like some of the videos and posters you put up might have been done just to amuse us...

@HSDwould be best person to tell us what the reality in Canada is like, since many Canadian and Indian posters here have had incorrect perceptions on the UK based on what they see in the media

Are you telling me that you are unaware of the level of apna on apna gun murders over there over drug deals? I have family over there you know. 

Wake up. They aren't. I'm posting them to show what stupid direction our lot have gone in. 

16 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Are you telling me that you are unaware of the level of apna on apna gun murders over there over drug deals? I have family over there you know. 

I thought the murder thing had died down compared to the past, I don't know anyone close who lives in Canada neither do I know much about their crime stats, but if it is what you say it is, I accept it

@Veercan also possibly add a perspective

2 hours ago, Veer said:

eerily similar to black on black violence and that was fueled by gangsta rap. 

I think it was around way before that! Probably poverty and racial exclusion that kick-started it. Thing is, with those juts in Canada, they actually come from rich families........so I don't think it is comparable myself. 

4 hours ago, Veer said:

The jatt thing started probably with the Pakistanis and their 70s films 

Several murders here in Canada over the last few years even recently but apne are branching out to other criminal activities. Punjabis are moving out of places like Brampton, suicides on the rise. The flesh trade rising  both boys and girls 

In the olden days you would have relatives over all the time but not anymore meaning the family system is breaking up or loosening up. 

eerily similar to black on black violence and that was fueled by gangsta rap. 

White on white violence might destroy the world...again. Nobody ever calls it that for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

White on white violence might destroy the world...again. Nobody ever calls it that for some reason. 

Can you imagine how things might have been if our peasants didn't cluelessly jump into the previous major white on white wars (ww1 & 2). These euros would have mostly destroyed each other, and we could've watched. It's pendu stupidity like that from our side that worries me. The most fudhoo tactical and strategic thinking (if you can even call it that).   That's why we REALLY have to keep an eye and check on our peasants, lest those simple minded f**kers drag us into something like that again. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The flesh trade rising  both boys and girls 

What, boys are selling their bhunds now?? Surely they must be hardcore junkies? 

23 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Can you imagine how things might have been if our peasants didn't cluelessly jump into the previous major white on white wars (ww1 & 2). These euros would have mostly destroyed each other, and we could've watched. It's pendu stupidity like that from our side that worries me. The most fudhoo tactical and strategic thinking (if you can even call it that).   That's why we REALLY have to keep an eye and check on our peasants, lest those simple minded f**kers drag us into something like that again. 

I have to add this to the above as it is important:

For the morons might say "Oh Dal is doing some jut-peasant bashing with this blah blah blah."

The fact that we had someone (previously) respected in the panth like Simranjeet Singh Maan ponking about apnay joining in the Russ-ukraine war at the start of it, shows you just how stupid some apnay 'leaders' can be. This time (thankfully) people ignored his stupid idea. But it's not like this just didn't happen.

We have to be extra careful some infinitely more charismatic 'pied piper' doesn't emerge in future and tries to manipulate the peasants into some sepoyism. It's not like it hasn't been done a good few times previously to the panth's detriment.     These people need to learn how to use their brains more.  

27 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

For the morons might say "Oh Dal is doing some jut-peasant bashing with this blah blah blah."

The fact that we had someone (previously) respected in the panth like Simranjeet Singh Maan ponking about apnay joining in the Russ-ukraine war at the start of it, shows you just how stupid some apnay 'leaders' can be. This time (thankfully) people ignored his stupid idea. But it's not like this just didn't happen.

We have to be extra careful some infinitely more charismatic 'pied piper' doesn't emerge in future and tries to manipulate the peasants into some sepoyism. It's not like it hasn't been done a good few times previously to the panth's detriment.     These people need to learn how to use their brains more.  

Might have to be some revolution in politics in Panjab for that to happen...but does seem that people back home are becoming more aware of global and national politics within India.  

Hindus are gaining more power in Panjab (as their proportion increases) so some younger Sikh guys will have to push the older ones out and form new parties maybe to challenge the status quo7

Btw @dalsingh101 you might find this video interesting - was on PBC channel on Sky on weekend; the topic was 'Bhaiye bhajao' - about hypothetically, 'peasants' who are well off and settled in other states and other countries like UK, returning to Panjab to farm their lands and replace the 'bhaiye' - the consensus was that most are living too comfortable a life and won't commit to this.

https://fb.watch/kJYuEL3W1q/

36 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

On. the. nazi. side. Facepalm. 

Respect to the lone Singh who stopped in to say he was on his way to fight for the russian civilians. 

Still think our place in this is training in our own faujs and securing water and farmland, then networking with the wider populaces. 

25 minutes ago, Premi said:

Btw @dalsingh101 you might find this video interesting - was on PBC channel on Sky on weekend; the topic was 'Bhaiye bhajao' - about hypothetically, 'peasants' who are well off and settled in other states and other countries like UK, returning to Panjab to farm their lands and replace the 'bhaiye' - the consensus was that most are living too comfortable a life and won't commit to thi

On a societal level, it's pointless unless all, or at least the majority of peasants do this in my opinion. Plus this whole  'Bhaiye bhajao' thing in tone, sounds exactly like the NF talking - "We're gonna run these p**is and n**gers out of town! ENgerland, engerland, engerland!" 

It's like: use people when convenient, and then suddenly throw them away when not.  Stanks. Only peasants could come out with that one. The same idiots don't even realise the correlation between their own position in the diasporas and those of the bhiyas in Panjab. Yet more manifestations of jut stupidity.  

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

On a societal level, it's pointless unless all, or at least the majority of peasants do this in my opinion. Plus this whole  'Bhaiye bhajao' thing in tone, sounds exactly like the NF talking - "We're gonna run these p**is and n**gers out of town! ENgerland, engerland, engerland!" 

It's like: use people when convenient, and then suddenly throw them away when not.  Stanks. Only peasants could come out with that one. The same idiots don't even realise the correlation between their own position in the diasporas and those of the bhiyas in Panjab. Yet more manifestations of jut stupidity.  

They can see the parallels between the situation in Panjab

I think the reality of demographic change is hitting them now (those who are politically aware)

Is it in interests of Sikhs for the non Sikh population of Panjab to continue increasing? 

Maybe try at watch some of the show rather than assume the tone of it it

I check all the Sikh channels on TV in the UK and this show Velati Sath, once a week,  is the best politics/current affairs show if you want to understand better what's really happening in Panjab

chrome_screenshot_1684953882962.png

2 hours ago, Premi said:

Is it in interests of Sikhs for the non Sikh population of Panjab to continue increasing? 

You see, this is something you don't understand, I call it 'jut blindness'. Whether they openly acknowledge it or not, most nonjuts are seriously fed up to the teeth of the jut dominated economy in Panjab. It is backwards and has no long term future for a variety of reasons; plus there is a LONG legacy of 'Sikh' juts exploiting and abusing nonjut Sikhs (as well as other nonSikhs). We all know this.

Yeah, you'll get some obfuscating twat coming up and saying words to the effect of "No, this is all lies, juts get on with everyone like fluffy bunny rabbits!" but this is pure bullsh1t. That supremacist mindset and sense of entitlement that characterises the vast majority of juts (not all but most), just leads to attempts at degradation and twisted attempts to try and bring people under their boot - exactly like white supremacism but infinitely less sophisticated. They are extremely jealous people, especially towards other jaats. 

When these people's economic interests all of a sudden get threatened, they suddenly jump on this 'Sikh' identity thing to try and save them, but most clued up nonjuts don't buy it. And helping them is like shooting yourself in the foot because of the aforementioned widely prevalent mentalities - if the situation was reversed they would NEVER in million years help others, rather they actively plot to oppress others in the name of their caste. This is the cultural norm for them. Sure, some juts influenced by nonjut soch like Sikhi (a minority) might think differently, but the majority are thus inclined. 

So, are these people really 'Sikh' anyway?    I think we all know where their true allegiance lies. 

Plus (VERY IMPORTANT POINT!), most people want  a modern economy in Panjab and not the feudal, agricultural dependent one that currently exists. Hell, everyone is fleeing Panjab to get away from exactly this.   

On 5/23/2023 at 11:55 AM, Veer said:

The jatt thing started probably with the Pakistanis and their 70s films 

So it's not just 'bhangra' from Pakistan that has harmed Sikhs, it's also the current 'jatt' culture is from Pakistan.

Not sure that's true, since alcohol seems a big part of the jatt culture for 'Sikhs' but Pakistanis are not known for being big alcohol drinkers.

I think jatts in India have been big-headed for several generations before the 1970's

2 minutes ago, Premi said:

So it's not just 'bhangra' from Pakistan that has harmed Sikhs, it's also the current 'jatt' culture is from Pakistan.

Not sure that's true, since alcohol seems a big part of the jatt culture for 'Sikhs' but Pakistanis are not known for being big alcohol drinkers.

I think jatts in India have been big-headed for several generations before the 1970's

Do you think british policies during colonialism fostered this? 

35 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Do you think british policies during colonialism fostered this? 

I have only in the past couple of years learned much about the extent of the influence of the British on Sikhi/Sikhs (mostly through your posts actually) and the supposed fostering of divisions and elevating jatts to use them in military etc.

Weren't jatts already 'big headed' going back to Bhai Dall Singh (Brar) of Dasam Patshah's time ? 

That's about the limit of my knowledge on this topic

I know the relatives of my parents' generation born in the 50s and 60s generally have a positive view on the British and think Panjabis were always poorly educated and think the British did a great job whilst there were there... *sigh*, lol. 

No idea if that applies to other  non-jatt'caste' subgroups of our Koum though - what's your experience from speaking with your older relatives ? 

Going back to the original post....

https://nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/gang-convicted-for-cocaine-and-cannabis-smuggling

19 May 2023

Gang convicted for cocaine and cannabis smuggling

Four men who conspired to supply drugs from the Netherlands to the UK and Ireland have been convicted following a National Crime Agency investigation.

Terry had enlisted Michael Collis, 62, from Wolverhampton, to travel to the Netherlands where he would meet contacts to pick up the cocaine, concealing it in his van.

Two more drivers were recruited by Terry. Mohammed Omar Khan, 38, from Birmingham, supplied drugs to customers in the UK and Joshpal Singh Kothiria, 33, from Wolverhampton supplied them in the Republic of Ireland.