Indian student in Canada dies after assault

https://www.easterneye.biz/indian-student-dies-after-being-assaulted-in-canada/

@Veer -  any thoughts about this one?

Gurvinder Nath was ‘violently attacked’ on July 9

23-203.1-2-1.jpg

A 24-year-old Indian student, who worked as a food delivery partner in Canada, has been killed after he was violently assaulted during a deadly carjacking, according to media reports.

Gurvinder Nath was delivering pizza at around 2.10 am on July 9 in Mississauga’s Britannia and Credit-view roads, when unknown suspects confronted him and tried to steal his vehicle, reports said.

“Investigators do believe that there are multiple suspects involved and that the food order was placed as a means of luring the driver to this specific area,” said inspector Phil King of Peel Regional Police’s Homicide Bureau.

He added that investigators have obtained an audio recording of the Pizza order placed before the attack.

After Nath arrived, he was ‘violently assaulted’ and left critically injured by a suspect who robbed him of his vehicle and fled the scene, police said.

Multiple witnesses came to his aid and called for help before Nath was rushed to a trauma centre where he was pronounced dead on July 14.

Siddhartha Nath, consul general of India in Toronto, said Nath’s death is a ‘heartrending loss’ and he extended his condolences to family members, friends and the wider community.

He said the consulate general has contacted the family after his death.

Inspector King said despite the infancy of the investigation, police believe Nath was an innocent victim.

Dunno, what to say. Situation bad in Canada under Woke policies. Our people getting into major criminal activities pissing of the whites. 

suicides, overdoses, assassinations for 100 dollars.

One funeral home in Brampton claims that they return 6-7 bodies a month back to india. 

I have 3 rental properties in Toronto and have tried to help these students by helping them get jobs or not pay rent for a couple of months when they get stuck but their attitude has made me stop.

Lots of interrelated topics 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

I have 3 rental properties in Toronto and have tried to help these students by helping them get jobs or not pay rent for a couple of months when they get stuck but their attitude has made me stop.

Same when I meet some freshies at work, their attitude is appalling, and goray notice their treachery towards their own. You can go out of your way to help them, but they just take the piss even more when you do.  They must come from a a really backwards place.....

2 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.easterneye.biz/indian-student-dies-after-being-assaulted-in-canada/

@Veer -  any thoughts about this one?

Gurvinder Nath was ‘violently attacked’ on July 9

23-203.1-2-1.jpg

A 24-year-old Indian student, who worked as a food delivery partner in Canada, has been killed after he was violently assaulted during a deadly carjacking, according to media reports.

Gurvinder Nath was delivering pizza at around 2.10 am on July 9 in Mississauga’s Britannia and Credit-view roads, when unknown suspects confronted him and tried to steal his vehicle, reports said.

“Investigators do believe that there are multiple suspects involved and that the food order was placed as a means of luring the driver to this specific area,” said inspector Phil King of Peel Regional Police’s Homicide Bureau.

He added that investigators have obtained an audio recording of the Pizza order placed before the attack.

After Nath arrived, he was ‘violently assaulted’ and left critically injured by a suspect who robbed him of his vehicle and fled the scene, police said.

Multiple witnesses came to his aid and called for help before Nath was rushed to a trauma centre where he was pronounced dead on July 14.

Siddhartha Nath, consul general of India in Toronto, said Nath’s death is a ‘heartrending loss’ and he extended his condolences to family members, friends and the wider community.

He said the consulate general has contacted the family after his death.

Inspector King said despite the infancy of the investigation, police believe Nath was an innocent victim.

Be vigilant and armed. Rip Veer Ji. Get order for yourselves. 

Yes, I expect a France like situation soon. When white people get mad you know it’s coming. 

Many European countries are going right and maybe even far right in the near future. If the Third Reich rises again. God help us.

America is fighting hard against woke policies with Trump and a surging Ramaswamy.

Canada don’t have anyone. 

OR the plan is to allow wokeism and raise anger setting the stage for the far right to grab power. 

Who knows 

6 hours ago, Veer said:

OR the plan is to allow wokeism and raise anger setting the stage for the far right to grab power. 

What are you lot so scared of? You are allowed to have guns over there. 

12 hours ago, Veer said:

Not for someone like me. I’m ineligible.    Nor am I scared. Canada would be the last to go. It will start from Europe as always. 

The goreh far right is on another level in terms of money, manpower, brains and tech. 

Yeah, but there is also experience with dealing with the far right, head on at street level here. They are like all bullies, when they get f**ked hard they crawl under a rock and find other more vulnerable people to target.  

This battle is inevitable, I believe it is God's planned dharam yudh for us.  

20 hours ago, Veer said:

Yes, I expect a France like situation soon. When white people get mad you know it’s coming. 

Many European countries are going right and maybe even far right in the near future. If the Third Reich rises again. God help us.

America is fighting hard against woke policies with Trump and a surging Ramaswamy.

Who knows 

Has risen brother. Are not 100% of nato countries supporting nazis in ukraine?

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah, but there is also experience with dealing with the far right, head on at street level here. They are like all bullies, when they get f**ked hard they crawl under a rock and find other more vulnerable people to target.  

I’m talking about the far right gaining power on a more comprehensive level like all government apparatus plus street power. This includes police, economy, government, military, academia, business. 

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Best be training, gaining, and coordinating. 

6 hours ago, Veer said:

I’m talking about the far right gaining power on a more comprehensive level like all government apparatus plus street power. This includes police, economy, government, military, academia, business. 

Basically, just like when I was growing up. These people aren't 'gods'  they are asuras/daints. We have a culture that teaches us to defeat them. 

Unbelievably sad for this kid and now his mother.

Don’t know if he was set up. Girl maybe? Was the pizza place delivering  more than just pizza? 

That comes after a kid dying of a heart attack, and 2 others falling asleep and not waking up. 

19 hours ago, Veer said:

Unbelievably sad for this kid and now his mother.

Don’t know if he was set up. Girl maybe? Was the pizza place delivering  more than just pizza? 

That comes after a kid dying of a heart attack, and 2 others falling asleep and not waking up. 

I like the way you think. The rob the pizza guy is a classic though. 

• 3 weeks later...

I called this months ago on this very site. 21 percent is no joke. Are these people Hitler? Probably not. But definitely there are Hitler type people in these organizations looking for an opportunity to grab government and it’s functions. If Germany goes far right expect the countries as well to follow. 

The catalyst is the behavior of you guessed it- Muslims.  

4 hours ago, Veer said:

I called this months ago on this very site. 21 percent is no joke. Are these people Hitler? Probably not. But definitely there are Hitler type people in these organizations looking for an opportunity to grab government and it’s functions. If Germany goes far right expect the countries as well to follow. 

The catalyst is the behavior of you guessed it- Muslims.  

I don't see how muslims are involved in this bro. 

Liberal facists are quite capable on their own. 

What's making hindus act like nazis?