In bid to make Punjab tourism hub, CM Bhagwant Mann pitches Amritsar as wedding destination, announces film city

kdsingh80

51 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Is that what mann needs to be focusing on right now?

No, we need to bring your old pal Badal back in, he'd know exactly what to do..........he's done a top class job already as we can all see. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

No, we need to bring your old pal Badal back in, he'd know exactly what to do..........he's done a top class job already as we can all see. 

No, we need to bring back your old pal Zail Singh in, he'd know exactly what to do........he's done a top class job already as we can all see.

50 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

No, we need to bring back your old pal Zail Singh in, he'd know exactly what to do........he's done a top class job already as we can all see.

Your family are actual allied supporters of Badal. Mine don't know and have no connection to Zail and his politics. Backwards pendu. 

It's people like you that ruined Panjab. Over a few bottles of whisky no less..........

15 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/punjab-tourism-hub-cm-bhagwant-mann-pitches-amritsar-wedding-destination-film-city-8935033/

With Delhi Amritsar expressway coming in 2024, this is great idea. Mann is doing serious effort to improve economy of Punjab. 

100% correct KD Singh Ji.

Instead of encouraging idiotic tourism to Pakistani in order to enrich the Pakistani Army types like the Pakistani Bajwa's and Chief Sidhu of the Pakistani Air Force

... we need to focus on tourism on ensuring that all Diaspora tourism revenue is directed towards uplifting the economy for East Punjab.

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Your family are actual allied supporters of Badal. Mine don't know and have no connection to Zail and his politics. Backwards pendu. 

It's people like you that ruined Panjab. Over a few bottles of whisky no less..........

Your family are actual allied supporters of Zail Singh. Mine don't know and have no connection to Badal and his politics. Backwards pendu. 

It's people like you that ruined Panjab. Over a few drops of whisky no less.........

Just now, chatanga1 said:

Your family are actual allied supporters of Zail Singh. Mine don't know and have no connection to Badal and his politics. Backwards pendu. 

It's people like you that ruined Panjab. Over a few drops of whisky no less.........

Is that how much of a low IQ tat you are? LOL!!!!

All you can do is requote my own stuff - because your ape like, barn dancing, 'brain' doesn't function fully....heehheehee

Stick to this stuff from your culture, it's more on your level mate. 

Dance Indian Sticker by Pure Bhangra for iOS & Android | GIPHY

4 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Is that how much of a low IQ tat you are? LOL!!!!

All you can do is requote my own stuff - because your ape like, barn dancing, 'brain' doesn't function fully....heehheehee

LOL,  I do it because I know I can't ask you any serious questions. I tried that, and 5 times too, and just got the same nonsense....heehheehee

2 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

LOL,  I do it because I know I can't ask you any serious questions. I tried that, and 5 times too, and just got the same nonsense....heehheehee

You do it because you're dumb and don't really have sh1t to say. Now go back and kiss Badal's ar5e with the rest of your family. Sell out. 

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

Well 1 question was all it took.....LOL to expose your "skill".

You still signing on bro? 

People need to be careful that Bhagwant jut clown doesn't turn Harmandir Sahib into some romantic photoshoot destination for all and sundry. It's sanctity needs to be protected and preserved. Other than that, anything that expands the economy away from just farming has to be positive.  

On 9/12/2023 at 7:59 PM, kdsingh80 said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/punjab-tourism-hub-cm-bhagwant-mann-pitches-amritsar-wedding-destination-film-city-8935033/

With Delhi Amritsar expressway coming in 2024, this is great idea. Mann is doing serious effort to improve economy of Punjab. 

Bad idea. More alcohol dancing singing and disrespectful tourist in ASR.

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

People need to be careful that Bhagwant jut clown doesn't turn Harmandir Sahib into some romantic photoshoot destination for all and sundry. It's sanctity needs to be protected and preserved. Other than that, anything that expands the economy away from just farming has to be positive.  

Well your nana zail singh fomented unrest so much in Panjab that lead to Operation Bluestar. And during the aftermath the tincan clown zail singh went there with his shoes on in the parikrama and a flower in his lapel as if he was attending a wedding. What sanctity was he preserving?

And then the tincan zail was instrumental in hosting the world sikh conference 1  month after.

13 hours ago, sevak said:

The thing is with destination weddings, is that SGGS is taken to some exotic location to do Anand Karaj, which Sri Akal Takht has already told Sikhs not to do. So the only places Sikhs could really get married in, in Panjab, would be Gurdwaras. So there woul be no takers from the diaspora.

The other thing is that this is not going to create any revenue source of note. Panjab has very little "tourist" type attractions. It is a land of spirituality and soldiery, a land that has been scarred and stricken by wars and bloodshed. A land that has been inspired by poetry and suffering. It doesn't have the natural tourist attractions of let's say Paris, Tuscany or Milan etc.

Panjab has the 1 attracion to tourists, that is Amritsar and the Golden Temple.

An idea though would be, if Mann were to remove the Panjab Police HQ from Maharaja Ranjit Singh's fort in Phillaur, and instead return it to it's former glory and it's place in Sikh history.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:34 AM, dalsingh101 said:

On 9/14/2023 at 12:00 PM, sevak said:

He is talking about Amritsar district not Darbar sahib and it's surrounding areas which have extremely narrow roads. Also it is duty of SGPC to maintain sanctity . 

On 9/15/2023 at 1:28 AM, chatanga1 said:

The thing is with destination weddings, is that SGGS is taken to some exotic location to do Anand Karaj, which Sri Akal Takht has already told Sikhs not to do. So the only places Sikhs could really get married in, in Panjab, would be Gurdwaras. So there woul be no takers from the diaspora.

I don't know how sikh marriages are taking place outside india  but in india they take place in banquets. Only groom bride and near relatives go to Gurdwara for lavan phere . Others just keep on eating in banquets.

And yes destination sikh weddings are already happening in india for rich , filmstars cricketers. Last year indian fast bowler jasprit bumrah married in goa having sikh wedding. 

On 9/15/2023 at 1:28 AM, chatanga1 said:

Panjab has the 1 attracion to tourists, that is Amritsar and the Golden Temple.

Not true, jallianwala bagh , wagah border  beating retreat are also very popular. Also Punjab government has opened sada pind in Amritsar which is also getting popular. Partition museum is also their near darbar sahib. 

On 9/16/2023 at 11:20 PM, kdsingh80 said:

And yes destination sikh weddings are already happening in india for rich , filmstars cricketers. Last year indian fast bowler jasprit bumrah married in goa having sikh wedding. 

Thats something Sri Akal Takht Sahib should be looking into.

On 9/16/2023 at 11:38 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Not true, jallianwala bagh , wagah border  beating retreat are also very popular. Also Punjab government has opened sada pind in Amritsar which is also getting popular. Partition museum is also their near darbar sahib. 

Jallianwala is not more than 100 metres from Darbar Sahib. And wagah is a place to go if you have half a brain cell. People will want to see partition museum only if they are interested in that part of history.

Your list is pretty much next to nothing.