Sachkhand Is Not A Physical Place

Guest PAL_07

Guru Fateh to N3O who knows me from when i was first on this forum in 2007.  I believe that Sachkhand is not a physical place as some people say because the 4 Khands in Japji Sahib all allude to a spiritual place.  Kabeer in his writings says that the death everyone fears for him will be bliss as he will remain in mahasamdhi..ie sat chit anand connection with God.  Nowhere in Gurbani does it state God has a physical form and a physical place since he is sat chit anand nirgun.  I will post more evidence toward this tomorrow

5 Khands in Japji Sahib As Explained By PAL 07 on Sikhawareness Website

JO BREHMENDEH SOE PINDEH (Whatever is in the universe is within the body) Sri Guru Granth Sahib

1 First Khand Planet Earth

Tis Vich Dharti Rakh Dharmsaal, Tis Vich Jea Jugt Ke Rang Tin Ke Naam Anekh Anant, Karmi Karmi Hoe Veechar Sacha Aap Sacha Darbar Titheh Sohan Panch Parvan Nadri Karam Paveh Nisaan Kach Pakaie Otheh Payeh Nanak Geya Japeh Jaye Dharam Khand Ka Eho Dharam.

"Earth is a realm of righteousness and to earn and live in righteousness.  Here there are many types of living creatures with many names.  God is true and true is the court of Dharmraja the angel of justice.  In the divine court the Panch Parvan beings will be held in high esteem who through grace have received a special mark as great human beings.  How righteous and false a person is will be deliberated there in Dharmrajas Court.  Nanak speaks what he has seen in the realm of Dharam Khand."

2. Second Khand Is Grace meaning awakening knowledge.

Gyan Khand Ka Akho Karm......etc. Dasam Duar Savikalap Samadhi Through The Stage of Attaining Grace 

"And now we speak of the realm of grace spiritual wisdom. So many winds, waters and fires; so many Krishnas and Shivas.  So many Brahmas, fashioning forms of great beauty, adorned and dressed in many colors. So many worlds and So many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands. So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many goddesses of various kinds.
So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels.  So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers, so many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!"

3. Khanda Stage - Perpetual Everlasting Knowledge Entrance Into The Hirda

Gyan Khand Meh Gyan Parchand, Titheh Naad Binod Anand

"Fixed Forever In Samadhi State/Turia Pad/Chautha Pad/Nirbhan Pad etc ) Knowledge Becomes Supreme & Extremely powerful (Nirvikalap Samadhi) stage of Hearing of divine music and ineffible bliss." 

4. Saram Khand Stage of Constant Spiritual Effort

Saram Khand Ki Bani Roop Titheh Gharat....etc

Saram means spiritual effort i.e, continuing the mental effort.  The surti takes on new forms The mind takes on a new unique form. Nothing further can be explained in words.  Further mental absorbtion into the Divine takes place."  

Titheh Garia Surt  Mat Man Budh - (Sahaj Samadhi) Such a human can say anything and it will become true.  There voice becomes spiritual and takes the hearing person into bliss.  No other devas or spiritual beings can be to this stage.  They are undefeatable warriors and become nirbhau. fearless.  God fills within all his body and he become sewn one with Ram (God) in Jivan Mukat stage.  

To Be Continued..........

11 hours ago, Guest PAL_07 said:

5 Khands in Japji Sahib As Explained By PAL 07 on Sikhawareness Website

JO BREHMENDEH SOE PINDEH (Whatever is in the universe is within the body) Sri Guru Granth Sahib

1 First Khand Planet Earth

Tis Vich Dharti Rakh Dharmsaal, Tis Vich Jea Jugt Ke Rang Tin Ke Naam Anekh Anant, Karmi Karmi Hoe Veechar Sacha Aap Sacha Darbar Titheh Sohan Panch Parvan Nadri Karam Paveh Nisaan Kach Pakaie Otheh Payeh Nanak Geya Japeh Jaye Dharam Khand Ka Eho Dharam.

"Earth is a realm of righteousness and to earn and live in righteousness.  Here there are many types of living creatures with many names.  God is true and true is the court of Dharmraja the angel of justice.  In the divine court the Panch Parvan beings will be held in high esteem who through grace have received a special mark as great human beings.  How righteous and false a person is will be deliberated there in Dharmrajas Court.  Nanak speaks what he has seen in the realm of Dharam Khand."

2. Second Khand Is Grace meaning awakening knowledge.

Gyan Khand Ka Akho Karm......etc. Dasam Duar Savikalap Samadhi Through The Stage of Attaining Grace 

"And now we speak of the realm of grace spiritual wisdom. So many winds, waters and fires; so many Krishnas and Shivas.  So many Brahmas, fashioning forms of great beauty, adorned and dressed in many colors. So many worlds and So many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands. So many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many goddesses of various kinds.
So many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels.  So many ways of life, so many languages. So many dynasties of rulers, so many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!"

3. Khanda Stage - Perpetual Everlasting Knowledge Entrance Into The Hirda

Gyan Khand Meh Gyan Parchand, Titheh Naad Binod Anand

"Fixed Forever In Samadhi State/Turia Pad/Chautha Pad/Nirbhan Pad etc ) Knowledge Becomes Supreme & Extremely powerful (Nirvikalap Samadhi) stage of Hearing of divine music and ineffible bliss." 

4. Saram Khand Stage of Constant Spiritual Effort

Saram Khand Ki Bani Roop Titheh Gharat....etc

Saram means spiritual effort i.e, continuing the mental effort.  The surti takes on new forms The mind takes on a new unique form. Nothing further can be explained in words.  Further mental absorbtion into the Divine takes place."  

Titheh Garia Surt  Mat Man Budh - (Sahaj Samadhi) Such a human can say anything and it will become true.  There voice becomes spiritual and takes the hearing person into bliss.  No other devas or spiritual beings can be to this stage.  They are undefeatable warriors and become nirbhau. fearless.  God fills within all his body and he become sewn one with Ram (God) in Jivan Mukat stage.  

To Be Continued..........

Amazing, mind blowing

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/898268052?h=560686af48&autoplay=1" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/898268052">Sikhism Explanation of The Tenth Door</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user213268294">Rupert The Monkey</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

5. Sach Khand - Discourse On God Alonm

Sach Khand Vaseh Nirankar Ghar Ghar Vikeh Nadar Nihaal

No Mention of Human Bhagats - Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale used to refer to the word Hirangarbh - This basically means a golden egg.  In the Dasam Granth Maharaj states that all the universes are within the body of God.

"In the realm of God alone as Nirgun Nirankar he is omnipotent and omnipresent.  There are infinite universes and planets and creations and living species.  As God commands they behave in all sorts of ways.  No words can describe it".

Hirangarbha

"Hiranyagarbha" is a Sanskrit term that holds significant philosophical and cosmological importance. It translates to "Golden Egg" 

Hiranyagarbha represents the cosmic or universal egg, often symbolizing the origin or source of the universe according to Hindu cosmology. It's a concept found in various ancient Hindu texts and scriptures, such as the Vedas and Upanishads.  According to Hindu cosmology, before the creation of the universe, there was only darkness or void, and from this cosmic nothingness emerged Hiranyagarbha. It symbolizes the potentiality or the seed of creation. Within this golden cosmic egg, the entire universe is said to have existed in a latent or potential form before it manifested into the physical universe.

Hiranyagarbha is associated with the cosmic consciousness or the primordial state of existence. It represents the unmanifested state from which the manifest universe arises. In some interpretations, Hiranyagarbha is considered the cosmic mind or the universal intellect, pervading and orchestrating the creation, sustenance, and dissolution of the cosmos.

Overall, Hiranyagarbha is a philosophical concept that symbolizes the cosmic source or the primordial state from which the universe emerged, and it holds significance in understanding the origin and nature of creation in cosmology and philosophy.

Can you ask him to read this Japji Sahib interpretation and see if they have anythind to add because i have a question that is confusing me but only neo singh and kam1825 can answer( well others too but i cant remeber)

Thanks does Kam1825 come on this site?

Heres Gautama The Buddha Stating How Many Khandas He Could See.  If you look at the picture carefully you can see that he has knowledge of only one universe this suggests as in classical Hinduism that he was an Avtar of Vishnu.

buddha.jpg

The question and Dubidha i'm facing is that after approximately 7 times reading all Guru Granth Sahib and studying and listening to katha i can't understand where did Satguru disappear to when having a bathe in the River Bheni Sultanpur Lodhi.  Where did Satguru go to?  It is said that he went to Sachkhand, but Sachkhand as described in Japji Sahib is a formless realm and for 20 years i was always told a Gursikh goes to Sachkhand where God is.  But through study of Advaita Vedanta which is necessary to understand Gurbani there is no physical Sachkhand.

Bhai Gurdas Ji says that Satguru was given the honour of being Gurparmesar and Akal Purkh was Parbrahmparmesar this is confirmed in Jaap Sahib.

Akal Purkh said there is no difference between you and me.  In fact God only took on a physical body form named Guru Nanak.  The purpose was to redeem the world and save the world particlularly after India suffered over 9 centuries of Muslim rulel and now large God's Fauj is being prepared.  Sikhism has spread like wildfire across the globe Akali Nihang Sahib Singh Kaladharee said to the British that you are trying to kill us and we shall fill your country.  Obviously everything takes natures cause and things happen slowly and Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Ji said that Khalistan will happen after the terrorist extremists attack on the Golden Temple which is written in Sau Sakhi.

I need Kam1825 because he has translated Sant Gurbachan Singhs Books into English.  It will save me alot more time.  I also need to ask that i believe all the future is already determined.  Every persons karams have been already written.  Through my study of Bhagavat Gita it says this and also Dashmesh Pita Ji there is a sakhi he cut all the future lives (reincarnation) of a person in his dream and there is a story in the life of Bhagavan Ramana Maharishi (1880 -1950 CE) that he put his hand on the  heart of his mother and she was going through all her future lives in 20 seconds and then she became Jivan Mukat.  So if everything is determined (Einstein also has said this) then where does our own karma come into this? 

5 KHANDAS IN JAPJI SAHIB EXPLAINED - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF PALVINDER SINGH (PAL_07)  PUBLISHED ON SIKHAWARENESS.COM 

The brown circle is planet earth.This earth is perceived when you open your eyes you see the gross world with your eyes. Next to earth is mars jupiter etc.

Within the Hirangharba sky circle are unmeasurable amounts of planets suns and moons. The space within hirangharba is black matter. It has energy.

As the human being continues to meditate he goes into the white circle this is written in Beni Bhagats bani as the niche above the store. Here he becomes man tuu jyot swaroop hai. Here there is music and he sees jyots lights instead of what is seen in Hirangharbh. Here he becomes free from everything and this is sachkhand. The white light is Sachkhand. The purple circle is Sargun God when there was 36 Jug Gobara (No atma, no Subtle world Hirangarbha and no physical planets).  After death of the body the Atma travels to Gods light – can you see in brown text where it says Brah – there is Nirgun God and the atma merges with Parmatama.

The Brown Colour circle is Dharma Khand

The Hirangarbha Sky blue colour is Gyan Khand 

The White colour circle is Saram Khand Sun Samadhi (Nirvikalap) Atma Jot Swaroop

The White light small circle by the letter Bra is Sachkhand