Had 2 glasses of Shaahedi Degh Yesterday... :)

:LOL::LOL:

I went to takshali gurdwara yesterday in malton....There was this budda dal da nihang singh made shaheedi degh.. i had two glassiya of shaheedi degh yesterday...they were saying there is no sukha in it but i felt like it ther was.. after drinkin two glasses...so dont know :oops:

I saw ragrda they do... :D

But its very tasty :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Then we did jaikaraie for shaheeds...

GURBAR AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :LOL::LOL:

As far as I know Shaheedi Deg is made with recitation of 5 Bani.

Remember the Shaheed Singh whenever you drink the Shaheedi Deg.You are honouring the memory of Shaheed Singh every time you drink Deg.

Don't make a habit of it though.

Hey guys, I just got it confirmed from some of singhs. It didnt really had any sukha in it because if that was a case drink would have been whitish-greenish. Drink was pure white.. so it was safe :D

Hey guys, I just got it confirmed from some of singhs. It didnt really had any sukha in it because if that was a case drink would have been whitish-greenish. Drink was pure white.. so it was safe :D

Maybe a minor correction is in order...

What you had was not "shaheedi degh", you had "Shardaee". Shardaee is taken all around India as a nonm-intoxicating protein drink just as in the West we would have a cup of chai.

:LOL:

Shaheedi Degh made according to Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa maryada has CANNABIS (hence it being called "DEGH", the DEGH referring to the cannabis!!) in it....5 leaves to be exact.

Thanks narsingha veer,

I think our veer (budda dal nihang singh) in toronto didnt wanna scare kids and others off thats why he made like that and plus he was in taksali gurdwara.. so mutual respect of their maryada as well..... it was amazing... esctacsy of anand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii anand even though it wasnt real... just simply had great time... man that dude knows enuf jakiraa's... i m goin to be record his voice and post it on the net...

MAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :twisted:

Guest Javanmard

Same melody than a certain song

N3O SIngh took shardai then he got hiiigh

He got happy after that, he won't know why

But the Budal Dal Nihang says: I know whyyyyy

Cause you got high cause you got high cause you got hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

ta ra ra dab dab dab daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...