Outta curiosity, who else has exams now???

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

i can feel the luv in this thread. heh heh heh. dun worry guv. while u're doin exams, i'll be doin bio in summer school at uni. an imma have my midterm exam in june and my final in august. but in between that, i get tests every week.

oh well... tha's life for ya, right?

guv, some1 talking to u... sheesh, people these days lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

Well...

I am presently correcting my undergraduate students' exam papers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

u redoing ur last yr there or just tranferring there?

redoing, shame on u lol. I've graduated mate. lol just re-living my jouth, went back to do another alevel and now re-appling to uni.

ll be there in sept 05. doubt u will be there.

I will be there, but remind me not to talk to u. lol

heard u got sum nice shastaar.

U heard wrong. I have other peoples nice shaster, hunna guv?? lol

y r u doing another degree geeza? get out n get a job. unless u done some paamp degree which u cant use... and u dont fancy teaching the subject either. im going to do pharmacy. and make $$$. buy a Skyline. spend 30k on it. and wipe the floot with any poncy gora in a ferarri. and formulate my own anabolic steriods with out the aromatizing elements and excess estrogen production. lol. nutter?. yes i am.

Everything is BAD for you, if over used or used incorrectly. Paracetamol or aspirin can kill you if you take too much. Steroids are illegal, but some products are similar to weak steriods. A commen example is a product like 1AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol)

or (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-dione),

which converts in to 1-testosterone in your body (1-testosterone is 7times more powerful than normal testosterone). This produces inceased strength and muscle mass. But the problem is that some chemicals aromatise due to the enzyme aromatase. This causes excess estrogen to be produced and can cause negative side effects. But if you know what you are doing, with good quailty pure prohormones substances then you should come out 100% teek taak.

Note: sikh_fauge may wish to correct me if the information presented is wrong.

Extra Note: sikh_fauge was/is/will be a seroid abusing, juice taking, whey protein drinking, creatine consuming, dhaal chugging behemoth specimen of a man.

If anyone wants any general info then contact me or sikh_fauge. we do not advocate the use of any synthesised chemical products for asthetic uses. :twisted: