Outta curiosity, who else has exams now???

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

It's that time of the year everyone....

Yes, so i've got exams... bummer, but workin hard....hopefully God willing it will pay off.... It's all Rab rakha....have only had 1, four more to go....

But just wondering who else has exams....

Adios Amigos...Hasta Luego

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me namas "El toro del amor"

eyo no habla Espanola mui bein

rite that all the spanish done

I dont have exams as i am doing a placement (Internship in american language ). But i got to learn a new microsoft product and write a software application in it, all by the end of next week. :?

Rupy... ur amazing babes....whoa...

Mi examen en espanol es en 22 de abril... I'd write more, but i don't have the keyboard change thing here, and without the accents, it's not rite... i still have physiology, chemistry, biochemistry and then spanish....

Am done with Pharmacology....

Crazy stuff....

Good Luck to everyone else that does have exams....

8)

~Cj~ :mrgreen:

Awww.... poor tableji....

I finished my exams last week :) ... Unfortunately now i have to wait for my marks which r taking forever to come.....and then on top of it i started work this week (full time....) and my eyes hurt from looking at the comp 8hrs a day...... :(

Hope everyone else is doing better.....

Hey evrybody,

I have me Alevel exams coming up in 4 weeks AND I havent finished my History coursework, so that is getting in the way of my revision.

I have like all three Psychology exams in the same day one after the other and no break inbetween, double :-( :-(

Anyway, GOODLUCK to the all of you. I hope you all get A* :!:

• 3 weeks later...

stupid damn exams, im going to end up graduating in 2007 :shock:

stupid exams, and they always put them in summer, damn england never sees any good weather until the damn exams and then the edcuation system janta decide to put the damn flippin exams in may june and july, just cos they aint got lives, flippin exams people. damn damn damn damn damn cant say sh*t cos you get (admin cut) (admin cut) ARG. damn admin cut, i mean exams. arg.

btw

good luck to every on their exams. Hope non of u suffer from exam stress. lol

stupid damn exams, im going to end up graduating in 2007 :shock:

stupid exams, and they always put them in summer, damn england never sees any good weather until the damn exams and then the edcuation system janta decide to put the damn flippin exams in may june and july, just cos they aint got lives, flippin exams people. damn damn damn damn damn cant say sh*t cos you get (admin cut) (admin cut) ARG. damn admin cut, i mean exams. arg.

btw

good luck to every on their exams. Hope non of u suffer from exam stress. lol

if it's any consolation, i'll be on a few holidays (coast of spain, brazil & argentina, india, then canada) soaking in the sun & relaxing while u've got exams. hope that makes u feel better! :D

if it's any consolation, i'll be on a few holidays (coast of spain, brazil & argentina, india, then canada) soaking in the sun & relaxing while u've got exams. hope that makes u feel better! :D

Much better, thinking of sitting there trying to get a tan while a sea bird shits on u makes my day. :D lol

:LOL: i can feel the luv in this thread. heh heh heh. dun worry guv. while u're doin exams, i'll be doin bio in summer school at uni. :cry: an imma have my midterm exam in june and my final in august. but in between that, i get tests every week.

oh well... tha's life for ya, right?