Are women allowed to eat jhatka and drink Shaheedi Deg?

Hari

Sukha or so called-shaheedi deg is banned srictly by Guru Sahibans. A person taking this gets excommunicated automatically.

excommunicated from who??? SGPC PANTH?? :LOL::LOL:

Type Sukha in the search engine on our site. You will know why Nihangs take Sukha.

I know why they say. Those are nothing moe than excuses. Not all Nihungs take sukha. Only fake ones take it. I have seen nihungs who oppose it. Baba Nihal Singh opposes it.

I know few taksali singhs in toronto when they went to Tarna Dal. They were asked by baba nihal singh ji if they want pure sukha or shardaie.

Get your facts straight.

These days fake nihungs take sukha and place a bad name on Nihungs that they are druggies. these fake nihungs beat people and rob hem and even harras girls. e.g. ajit poohla

Ajit Phoola was being kicked from Budda Dal (Jathder Santa Singh Ji) himself, Tarna Dal.

Again you got all the outdated news.

Bloody hell!

The Nihangs that eat Mahaprashaad and take Sukha do it within the traditions of their Maryada.

Yes i agree in war you do Chatka on the battlefield, quick efficient killing.

Humans have eaten animals for around 2.5 million years, and have only started cultivating crops etc around 20'000 years ago.

Were humans designed to be herivores? No. Were they designed to be cornivores? No.

We are omnivores, able to eat both plant and animal matter. Humans would not have evolved if it was not for high consumption of marine life, i.e fish etc providing protein and fats, especially omega 3 and 6 fats. These fats were one of the most important factors in human evolution and the increase of our brain size, our brains are huge in contrast to body size, when compaired with all other forms of life known to man.

A large surge in calories was required to maintain survival and was provided by the fats of animals eaten, as fat yields more than double the energy of either protein or carbohydrates.

Stop being so damn narrow minded. Speech over.