Tattooed great grandmothers, who else has them?

Hari

heh heh heh... kkk!

awww... look at the luv sikh_fauge has for guv! ppl are so right when they say love is blind... :LOL:

yeah, my grand pops had an ikonkar tattoo on his hand as well... when i asked him if i could get one, he was like, "forget about it." apparently it's not too good. oh well...

now it all becomes clear!!!... beast's perverted obsession with me, makes him see me in every guy he fancies...

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ighlight=#38728

beast, though i can understand why u might have an unhealthy attraction to me (my good looks, perfect complexion, engaging personality etc, coupled with your er... gayness) but i'm sorry... u're just not my type!! :P... & u smell!

Guv, your femininininity is without a doubt legendary. You are the only human to make a jakara sound like something that belongs in a YMCA track. Hence desperate ppl who shall remain nameless such as myself can innocently mistake u for a girl. And some girls mistake you fro a girl coz thats how they get their kicks. And they wear tattoos.

See, I managed to get us back on track.

8)