Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

meeth singh. welcome, i hear ya went paintballin

yeah went paintballing on saturday mornin. was phat. there was about 50 ppl altogether. ended up being derby vs birmingham. me and kanty did derby proud.

these birmingham ppl all talk and no action :LOL:

sodhi u shud have come??

oh n yes u are the laziest singh eva not only onthis site but eva

cant argue with that :oops:

is it too late to welcome u? i mean u've been here for about a year now...

better late then never :wink:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.

Hey!! my name's Gurbinder and I'm from Wolves - yaay!! (england). I'm 19 and starting my 2nd yr at Oxford Uni studying classics - latin and greek - different, I know - try having to xplain to Indian relatives/friends!! My parents just say "she's studying dead people"!

Don't suppose n e one else doing classics here - we shd hook up??!!

My interests are sports - rowing (now u know I go to Oxford uni, kinda makes sense, eh?!) and netball. I like reading and I totally love kirtan, which I've been singing and playing since a kid. I also used to play the drums, timpani and xylophone - so I guess u can tell I love music!

Btw - great site and respect to all who make it what it is!!

WJKK WJKF

Hey!! my name's Gurbinder

Welcome ji...but no you are not gurbinder...you can't be...how can there be two gurbinder ...thats impossible..no no you can't ...no no this nuts...this world is illustioned....

:shock: :shock:

Btw - GanM - do not even mention the "teacher" word coz my dad is a teacher, my sister's a teacher, my friend's a teacher...need I go on...??!!

I have made it a mission in life NOT to be a teacher - nothing wrong with it and I have total respect 4 all teachers, just..aaahhh - too much teacher talk!! - though I do quite enjoy being the occasional panjabi teacher!

Don't know what I'm gonna do after uni....

Waheguru.

erm... Gurbinder #2, welcome to sikhawareness. ignore Neo. he's our resident lunatic. we've tried to get him locked up in solitary confinement, but he drove all his jailers crazy. so we have to put up with him over here.

lol... just kidding! Neo dun come after me! hahaha!

newho. so welcome khalsafateh (aka Gurbinder #2). enjoy ur stay.

and my props to you for takin a different path in life! yay!

hey i been at the yard since 3pm and there has been nothing to do... i repeat nothing, even though i could be pondering on the Akaal of course (which i will do tonight as a matter of fact), so im going to intoduce myself.

Name:Rakash (Demon/Demi-God) Singh (Tiger/maybe Lion/possibly both)

Location: a small shire called Derby down the road from Nottingham.

Occupation: Currently doing final year at college and will go on to do pharmacy at the school of pharmacy in London.

Hobbies: Weight training/Bodybuilding (yes a bit of both, look strong and be strong) Shastar Vidiya (recent addition), buying my self gifts such as expensive knives, daggers and the sort, the occasional animal tooth, horn etc.

I like reading about human evoltion, prehistorical man, and anthropology. Anything to do with mid fight thought processes, battle chronicles and methods to manipulate my functions to be able to perfrom tasks, physical or metal quicker and more efficiently. i.e naturally increasing free body testoterone or keeping hormal levels high. ok im going off on a tangent. hope i usefully filled a few minutes of your spare time. feel free to ask questions of any sort that are in anyway connected with what i have said previously about my self, i.e advice etc.