how do you see it??

bimel

death...

how do we see death..when death comes knocking on our door... should we surrender...or resist..??..which one's the better answer?..resisting...some what shows strength..the ability to fight back..the will to live!!!..or the fear to let go..the unwillingness to face uncertainty.. and yielding to death..can be seen as a cowardice act...or utmost faith in a higher power...how do you see it??

kik (admin-cut) out of jamdooth then if u come before akal challenge akal to a fight

If you challenge akaal then there is no point of bhagti you will just disappear in non-existence.

I heard sanatan nihangs of uk have this beleif which is taken from puranas...makes me wonder if nihangs of uk really follow gurmat or sanatan mat.

lol

edit: first i thought he was joking....

...you cant really kick jamdoots ass can you?...i wouldnt think, if you've been doing stuff that makes you deserve jamdoots turning up when you die, they will be working in Akaals hukam, which cant be overturned.

I heard of this Sant, that had some haumai near his death, and he was sent near narak on his way to SachKand, if people like that go near narak then we have no cahnce if jamdoot show up. Though he did give mukti to the souls in said naraks...and it was also said that his haumai was done in Akaals hukam so that he could go empty those naraks.

You dont need to die to challenge akaal...go to a puran mahaprush and try challenge them and see what happens to you.

death...

how do we see death..when death comes knocking on our door... should we surrender...or resist..??..which one's the better answer?..resisting...some what shows strength..the ability to fight back..the will to live!!!..or the fear to let go..the unwillingness to face uncertainty.. and yielding to death..can be seen as a cowardice act...or utmost faith in a higher power...how do you see it??

Just as life happened, Death will happen. What you do has no effect on death, but will have every effect on you. Why is there Fear of Death? what is it that we fear? The root cause of this Fear is Attachment of the Ego towards the body, then the attachment is towards the world. Death will not ask you when you wish to leave. You should nor surrender nor resist, instead you should Accept it. Fully Accept it. Welcome it as a gift of the beloved. We accpe Life with great Joy. Why should we not accept the gift of Death with that same Joy?

It is our Social programming which forces us to be sad when a death occurs, why is there no celebration? If Life is celebration, then why not Death? Who is dying? Who died? We cry in your illusion, We cry in our ignorance. Why can't we be joyous at the death of another that she/he has left the world to continue on his great journey. What was never alive died, he who is Alive, Truth cannot Die. You Decide which one you are.

The World will look at you with poisonous eyes that how can one be happy at the time of Death? You should ask them who said to be sad at the time of Death? We came into this world crying, atleast let us leave this world with a smile. Only then have we succeded in the Test of this Life.