permanent retreat

tSingh

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh

The prospect of N30 copying 'society of saints' out page for page over the next year has made me decide that I'm not going to use the internet anymore

so thank you everyone, I've had a nice time on sikhawareness, from the early days of reading death threats, to shaka's outbursts through to guv's inanity. Many many useless but fond memories. All the very best to pyaris Hari and forward-backward. Likewise pheena, gyani niranjna, mahapavitar, etc. Thank you n30 for some truelly inspiring and beautiful plagarism - keep it up, for this is the only forum for serious bhagats in my biased opnion. I will come back to plug some things soon when they get published.

If anyone needs anything please pm me (which I'll check every now and then) or email at tirathsinghnirmala@yahoo.com

all the very best, and shant, bibek and just a smidgen of budhi on all of you

t

i just would like to say, i have found your posts to be most enlightening. Funny i read this post now, but as i was browing thru the forum few days ago a furna had arisen that you might leave this forum. Thinking to myself then i would ask you to stay and provide us with much needed gyan to eradicate misconceptions and express your truely inspiring views. Now i am reading this post, im partly shocked and a bit sad, yet i am most greatfull to be able to read your post. So I thank him for making you who you are, then i thank you for sharing with us your wisdom. Very few poeple have had such an effect on me on the internet as u have.

Good Day my dear friend and may your days become brighter and brighter with the divine light. :)

Waheguru

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh

The prospect of N30 copying 'society of saints' out page for page over the next year has made me decide that I'm not going to use the internet anymore

so thank you everyone, I've had a nice time on sikhawareness, from the early days of reading death threats, to shaka's outbursts through to guv's inanity. Many many useless but fond memories. All the very best to pyaris Hari and forward-backward. Likewise pheena, gyani niranjna, mahapavitar, etc. Thank you n30 for some truelly inspiring and beautiful plagarism - keep it up, for this is the only forum for serious bhagats in my biased opnion. I will come back to plug some things soon when they get published.

If anyone needs anything please pm me (which I'll check every now and then) or email at tirathsinghnirmala@yahoo.com

all the very best, and shant, bibek and just a smidgen of budhi on all of you

t

why you leaving us veer ji?? did i make any mistake typing chapters from soceity of saints book veer?? i m sorry...reason i m typing from these books- soceity of saints, completely journey to akaal purkh and sahib baba karam singh ji hoti mardan waley is because baba jagjit singh ji blesssed me with this seva. so just trying to fullfill his seva as best i can..you being on the forum really helps a lot..i feel some sort of encouragement.

I am no where knowledgeable than you veer ji when it comes to adhyatamik side of things.. i try to do typing as much i can - so i can bring real adhyatamik stuff as well ...i seriously think having you on sikhawareness..makes worms like me to get inspired and strive for more...to research, read, type spiritual subjects.

everyone is leaving us...first shaka now you..how can we run this forum without you guys?? i don't want this forum to be political because that wasn't our intention when we first started...

i won't force you in your decision but i ll request you as a chota brother- please don't leave us like that...together we shall carry the torch of gyan that all the great saints lit up in their books...we need to bring their stuff online where everyone can benefit from it..we can only try..bakki us vahiguroo di marzi.. ..who knows veer? how many hearts can be changed reading their stuff, their interpatations of gurbani..get attached with vahiguroo... it's a blind seva.. without any boundaries.... !

I feel really wasted right now..your posts are really inspiring for me and for rest of the sangat..so please re-consider your decision.

:cry: :cry:

neo bhao be grateful alot of ppl leave this forum looking to spend their time doing more jaap tap, thats what a forum should do, not keep people here typing bollox but open our eyes advance our budhi teach us humility and allow us to be secure and ready with the support of the fellow sangata to engage in further jaap taap,

Most other forums ppl leave in a huff, here they leave with pyaar...

GurbrAkaaal to all those who have opened their views shared their knowledge and Om shant shant to the nirmala massive,

neo bhao be grateful alot of ppl leave this forum looking to spend their time doing more jaap tap, thats what a forum should do, not keep people here typing bollox but open our eyes advance our budhi teach us humility and allow us to be secure and ready with the support of the fellow sangata to engage in further jaap taap,

Most other forums ppl leave in a huff, here they leave with pyaar...

GurbrAkaaal to all those who have opened their views shared their knowledge and Om shant shant to the nirmala massive,

:D