MY SISTERS WE ARE PUNJABIS WORST ENEMIES

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need to discuse anymore about her . Just a request to all, plz don't let this happen again anywhere. You all are blessed with sikhims and plz try to help the girls and guys around u , so it won't happen again with any other person. We should forget our mistakes but not what we have learned. Just do one thing more, aware everyone around u about this prolbem , specially in uk. Mail all your friend and tell them what happened with her and also tell them about this site. which will keep them connected with sikh issues. At least they will get good company here. God Bless U all.

Although,I have doubts about genuineness of this article. But if this has happened for real. Then this is very heinous crime committed against a helpless female by bunch of animals. While I feel sorry and pain in my heart for your experience. But don't say that all Punjabi Sikh girls our enemies. This is extreme and gross generalization. I agree that some how our youth have to reach out to our elders and community leaders so that our boys and girls can talk about their experience without the fear of retaliation. We need professional shelters that can aid youth who have made such a mess of their lives.. I would like to offer some advice to teenage girls and boys from my own personal experience through out my high school years.. I think our boys need NOT to outdo pakis in gunda-gardhi.. All you boys out there you don't need to join so called "crews" made up of two bit idiots who cant even tie their own shoe laces. Be independent and assertive, hold your ground and stand up for what you believe.. We live in civilized society, if you face constant harassment at school put your faith in your teachers and counselors.. Believe me with help of your teachers and police it not all that difficult of overcome these problems. These animals need to brought to attention of police. Once they have some sort of criminal record. It is pretty easy for police to pick them if they try to commit repeat offenses. It will also make them fundamentally disadvantaged later in life they as will have trouble seeking any gainful employment. They will be stuck in the filth they created around them for rest of their lives.

All of you girls and boys, in your teen years. Focus on your studies, develop hobbies to keep your mind productive. Excel in sports, do volunteer work and be creative at what you do. Dont hesitate to explore spritual aspect of Sikhi.. I saw that movie "Bend It Like Bechham", I am sure most of you have seen it as well. I cant help but admire character of that girl Jas and her white girlfriend. They both had such passion to play soccer to be something in life rather than dressing up like barbies and chasing boys.. I mean so what if Jas ended up loving a white boy in the end.. she wasn't some pervert or had low self-esteem. Anyway, when I was in high school, sure I had few minor altercations here and there. But, always tried to be my own person. I never looked for any protection from anyone.. I maintained my focus. Later I had good company of desi boys and girls[sikhs and non-sikhs]. We banded together to study. Today all of them and out of universities and working. Every single one of them have done well from my old high school group.. So stay focused and life will bring good things to you :-) This is my personal experince..

Lastly, I would like say following to the girl who has put herself through so much. I am sorry if this sound harsh to you. Looks you have very low self-esteem and you have very narrow and skewed view of world around you. it is so sad that you stumbled from disaster to antother without any outside professional help.. I can't believe that went from having companionship of drunkard losers to animals.. Nobody can protect you unless you wanted to be protected and maintain your self-worth and dignity.. No sensible girl with good head on her shoulder could ever find herself in such a mess.. Consequence of your actions will linger with you for long. It will not easy to live with the shame and guilt. I hope that with god's grace you can broaden your mind, re-connect to sikhi and take up some worth while cause and fight with courage and passion to wash away the guilt and shame of your past.. i wish you good luck...

S.Singh. from Canada.

As you shall sow, so shall you reap.

She could not resist herself from doing morally bad and ultimately paid the huge price. This is not love that you offer yourself to a person before marriage, thatz rediculous. And now she expects pity. Rediculous !!

Yeah I can understand that problem too. Its the parents who mold the destiny of their child. I think i was wrong in squarly putting the blame on that girl only. She was emotional weak and so could not distinguish between love and lust when she was confornted with affection from that Muslim.

I think this happens due to Rebel by the children against their parents. I think she needs some type of psycholgical assitance from aprofessional who could revitalise her attitude. Its really important.

God bless her and best of luck to her

She was emotional weak and so could not distinguish between love and lust when she was confornted with affection from that Muslim.
:roll: :roll: yeah but its just common sense not to go with a muslim/paki cos how stupid can u be cos its the muslims that have been tryin to finish sikhi from the word go :shock:

an how the hell was she emotionaly weak, she saw the pakiz beatin up the singh an knockin his pagh off so if anythin she should hav realised wot theyre really like.

she also says if u read the post that she got "bored" with the singh, and then went with the paki :shock:

I think she needs some type of psycholgical assitance from aprofessional who could revitalise her attitude. Its really important.
an she dosent need this she jus needs to be taught bout sikh, an then she will realise how pure it is.

• 2 weeks later...

obviously u people r very great and full of so much knowledge and understanding rite..

i guess the girl is really dumb, stupid, rediculous, pathetic, full of kaam and a real bad person rite....

yea but nobodys perfect and as we r humans we make mistakes and not all of us r soo lucky to be brought up in gursikh families wid gursikh values..by the way i want everybody to know that , this gurl was ME (not the gurl who is metioned as being the worst punjabis sister, but the one mentioned in my post later on)

sometimes when a child is brought up in a house where parents fight and $!@# happens, this child needs love, if this child gets it and later on finds out that they were only being used on the name of love, then it hurts alot...and that is why they dont wanna tell nebody wat happened to them, cuz u know people just say that well ure dumb, ridiculous, stupid and full of kaam,...but u guys say its kaam, its not, its kaam if u wanna do it for fun, its kaam if u cant control ureself, its love when u care and want to be close to a person cuz u care about that person, not cuz u wanna have a good time and have fun....

newayz u guys can judge as ure proven ureselves to be very good at it...

feel free to say wateva u want or critisize how ever u feel...obviously im a bad person...u guys r rite thanks

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ki fateh

I would just like to share my opinion, I dont think it can be anybody's right to judge another human being as bad since this is God's job, but people can say that certain actions are bad. To me having sex before marriage is a bad action, but it is incorrect for me or anybody else to judge you as a bad person.

When a person gets into a relationship it is up to them to properly know there bf/gf and this can never be done in 3 months or however long girls these days take. I can possibly understand if a girl goes out with somebody for like a year and then loses her virginity, even though this isnt the Sikh way, but girls these days are not like that and that is why it is wrong. As far as marriage goes, I dont think that I will end up marrying a virgin (I am one), its probably more likely that I will marry a girl who says she is a virgin but isnt really. But thats life, its difficult to get honesty these days.

Getting close to a person is attachment, this only leads a person into loving someone more than God. Again this is not what anybody should do if they truelly love Vaheguru.

For example I know this one singh who told me about his life in high school, he lived in a gora area and he used to get beaten up everyday. He used to come home crying, he had no friends, nobody to talk to (even his parents), and he literally had zero confidence. He needed to be loved, and he told me that all he needed to do was cut his hair and he would have been accepted by some of the kids in his school. Did he do it? No, because he knew Vaheguru is more important. My point is that there is a lot of men that go through a hell of a lot of b?llsh?t for sikhi and its about time that girls started to do the same.

Finally I just want to say that none of what I said is suppose to be critical, I just said it to give my opinion. I dont believe you are a bad person at all and I hope you realise that only God can judge you (its true baba 2pac Shakur said so! lol)

Take care

Ok.... I mainly agree with u except on one point...

My point is that there is a lot of men that go through a hell of a lot of b?llsh?t for sikhi and its about time that girls started to do the same.

It takes two hands to clap, doesn't it... for such an action to occur it is just as much the guys fault as it is the girl... however the "punjabi" attitude is as such that the daag only comes on the girl, the guy gets away scot free... (whether he be sikh or muslim or whatever....) point is the girl ends up living with it.... I don't believe thats fair as in sikhi men and women are equal...

no matter what the person has done, we shouldn't label them rite away... esp gals and if one is going to label someone then plz label the guy as well...

Ok.... I mainly agree with u except on one point...

It takes two hands to clap, doesn't it... for such an action to occur it is just as much the guys fault as it is the girl... however the "punjabi" attitude is as such that the daag only comes on the girl, the guy gets away scot free... (whether he be sikh or muslim or whatever....) point is the girl ends up living with it.... I don't believe thats fair as in sikhi men and women are equal...

no matter what the person has done, we shouldn't label them rite away... esp gals and if one is going to label someone then plz label the guy as well...

OK, firstly I would like to say that I am not here to offend anyone and if I did than im sorry.

You are correct to say that it is just as much the guys fault. You say the guy gets away with it scot free, but this is rubbish because as i have already said that the only judgement that counts is that from god. what people think is not really that important. Also I would like to say that I did not label her or pass judgement on HER, I simply said that having sexual relations before marriage is wrong. This isn't my judgement this is my religions judgement.

Also all these 'sikh' players tend to be people who cut their hair, trim singhs, people who drink or people who do not pray. I have never met a player who is a singh with a beard who doesnt drink and prays every day. These players are clearly not serious about the religion in the first place and it is obvious by their actions, so if the girl gets involved with them what can they really expect?

The same analogy cant really be used for girls since I have never met a girl who doesn't cut her hair from at least one part of the body. So the point is that even though with a male you can see if the person is true to his religion, with a girl you cannot any longer 'see' if they are proper sikhs since the vast majority have lost this physical identity.

Fateh ji,

Everyone makes mistakes in their life and no one is perfect, at the end of the day all that matters now is that you are 100% with guru ji :respect:.

:hearme: May this be a lesson to all, as they say " Even fools can learn from their own mistakes, but wise people learn from others mistakes!". All we have to decide is whether we want to be fools or want to be wise :?:

Fateh ji.

The same analogy cant really be used for girls since I have never met a girl who doesn't cut her hair from at least one part of the body.

paaji, r u serious? man..ur lookin at da rong sangat...u gotta get out more...u gotta find the sikhi in da world.

So the point is that even though with a male you can see if the person is true to his religion, with a girl you cannot any longer 'see' if they are proper sikhs since the vast majority have lost this physical identity.

i understand what ur seyin....its more difficult to see the tru singhniaa, but u can tell tru sikh kuriyyaa a mile off...keski,cheerful,simple.....depends how u define a sikh girl......

true say darshan kaur - chamkila there are a huge amount of gursikh youth - the thing is they are less likely to be patrollin the streets of town centers to go on the pull like the average teenager :P

gursikhs are there - diamonds in the dirt... the lotus flower in a muddy pond 8)

• 5 weeks later...

fateh

tell me somthing guys..if a girl loves a guy from the core of her soul and she gets used..is that the gurls fault??? would u call her bad for lovn him an gettn used?

ok for background info on this girl...lets say shes a real nice girl into sikhi too and really innocent and so she gets used by this guy? would u accept her after she tells this to u or would u consider her as a bad person/girl????

fateh

its not always the girl and boy thing

boys get used by boys aswell and same with the gyals

i dont me the gay way, lol

like saamjah someone as your bruv or sista

peeps just make jugdment before hand, which aint very brainy