Sukha's Singh blog

SAadmin

I've been reading his Blog for a while, I saw it on MrSikhNet.com.

I never heard of this guy until NEO made a post on SikhPortal with his Katha on Jaap Sahib, really inspiring stuff.

Anyway, NEO... any more videos lying around that we dont know about?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Im sure Guru Ji knows about how good this guy is!!

Please if you have stuff against him you deal with him face to face, please don't spread rumors about him if you like to share something credible about this gurmukh please free to share otherwise please do not throw random comments about people around and run off.

Your one random comment against someone can lead too many assumptions and confusion.

On this forum we don't tolerate character assanations of any kind either in form of random comments or sarcasm.

On this forum we don't tolerate character assanations of any kind either in form of random comments or sarcasm.

Although I agree with you on the part that we should not defame someone, but I have seen many comments here on this forum which are character assassinations, and forms of random comments and sarcasms about others. So these types of comments have been tolerated on this forum.

singh47, may be in the course of discussion of two people, within two people it has like you and lalleshvari .. it has but i don't think just blunt random comments without any evidence/crediblity being tolerated on the forum against someone who is not even on the forum.

Please if you have stuff against him you deal with him face to face, please don't spread rumors about him if you like to share something credible about this gurmukh please free to share otherwise please do not throw random comments about people around and run off.

Your one random comment against someone can lead too many assumptions and confusion.

What the point in having this website then if you cant say what you want??? Is it just to talk about rosey things in life and not about what you feel is right or wrong? I Havnt said anything wrong but "Guru Ji knows about how good this guy is" I can have my say just like you all have your say. At the end of the day Guru Ji knows how good i am and how good Sukha is.

Yes its good that he is a Gurmukh and im the manmukh but there is no need in stopping me in saying what i want to say. I didnt swear did i????

Seems like this website is for guys only to have jokes on and not to talk about anything serious or anything sikhi related. I thought i could learn something from this site but obivously not as you dont want me to post. Hey thats fair enough, your loss and my gain :)

I know this post wont last to long, it will be deleted.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki FATEH!!!

Seems like this website is for guys only to have jokes on and not to talk about anything serious or anything sikhi related. I thought i could learn something from this site but obivously not as you dont want me to post. Hey thats fair enough, your loss and my gain

Matey, just look carefully you will find enough sikh gyan related topics under meditation section, gurbani section, archive section, sikh saint, there is huge two sticky on the front of the board, 1. Spiritual katha of Sri Japji Sahib Ji and Atamgyan katha ( divine discourse by bhai dya singh ji ) to sikh sangat.

Now if you cannot see or look properly, it's not the fault of the site is it ?

Guest SAdmin

K4UR13

I think you are being personal here. N30S!ingh is simply asking you speak to openly. If you have something to share please share openly and do not assume that it will be censored in here. But if it is just a personal grudge then it just makes things worst so for that purpose private messaging is available. It is not an attack on you but just our curiosity to know more details. If there is nothing then you can say it and if there is something then please share with us. Please also share with us your knowledge and experience you have by following Sikhism. Also, please visit our archive sections to read more on this site and scholarly debates we had in pasts.