Raag Asavari - A must see!!

I have the full recording of the chaunki in which he did that shabad plus and also another one of baarha maaha doen in raag maanjh (bhai narinder singh does the first 3 pauris). They are amazing recordings. If anyone wants, i can put it online, I just need some storage space to upload it.

I have the full recording of that shabad plus the 3 pauris he did of baarah maahaa at adutti samellan. They are amazing recordings. If anyone wants, i can put it online, I just need some storage space to upload it.

storage space not a problem at all, just send me email on gmail which has 20 mb attachment limit, please send me an email with attachment to - akaal108@gmail.com

the first file of bhai narinder singh is 33mb, i can put that up on 4shared.com, and i'll get to it soon.

The baarah maahaa is more than 2 hours long and around 120mb. I can split the file into smaller parts and upload onto 4shared as well, but if you know a way for me to upload it without having to split it up it would be great.