Guest Javanmard

Well the argument is simple:

The portuguese word for knife is faca (pronounce fucker), this clearly proves that there has been English influence on Portugal. I mean the link between faca and fucker is the same as Brahma and Abraham.

See this is Hindu logic!

azrael is the angel of death,

The video of baba jagjit singh harkowal wallay attests to this as well about jibreel. I am sure he has read this elsewhere as well as he is a vedantist and much of his thinkset comes from that angle...although he interestingly quotes shams tabriz often. To say that he has or hasn't read dara shikoh isn't my call.

If anyone wants the link, I'll go the extent of giving googlevideo references and the name of the lecture

'thin cheeja mardeeya, bandhay nu choot, jhoot te naari'

Xylitol,

I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to share the link

here it is:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-13...h&plindex=2

for those who don't have time to listen go to 37.20 - 37.44

for those who want to understand more everything upto this point is very invaluable!

Javanmard can you clarify the name of the angel who is the the equivalent to Vishnu which Baba Jagjeet SIngh Ji mentions

As far as i knew there are four main angels in Islam;

Jibreel (Garbrail), Michel (Micheal. These were the two angels that clensed the heart of the prophet and fought in battle in the army of the prophet.

The other two are Azrael who i am sure Guru Arjan Dev Ji mention as the angel of death in bani and Israfal who is supposed to deal with those who are condemned to hell.

Apologies if it is incorrect and if it is can you correct it