Darshan Ragi Followers Propaganda Exposed

singh2

Putting posters of akali dal and sant bhindrewale behind and do false propaganda against dasam Granth

when it is known that sant Bhindrewale was a firm beleiver in Dasam Bani. Does SGGS teaches you that?

I answered before, Bhindrawala became shaheed defending Akaal Takht so I respect him for that. Doesn't mean I agree with everything he did or are you saying he escaped and is hiding in Pakistan or something? Jarnail Singh Ji was part of Damdami Taksal. He learned what he was taught by taksal. Lets not forget that. Other than that, read Nereo Dithe Sant Bhindrawale by Dalbir SIngh Journalist. He gives pretty clear view on the type of person Bhai Jarnail Singh was. He wasn't like the way you people try to portray him. What does saying had he been here imply? Are you people trying to portray him as a thug or terrorist? Who disprespects him? Me or you guys? Answer is clearly you guys. Someone says he fled from Akaal Takht. Another says he wouldn't let anyone speak against DG trying to prove him as a thug or terrorist. What is the agenda from your group? Defame him?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I answered before, Bhindrawala became shaheed defending Akaal Takht so I respect him for that. Doesn't mean I agree with everything he did or are you saying he escaped and is hiding in Pakistan or something? Jarnail Singh Ji was part of Damdami Taksal. He learned what he was taught by taksal. Lets not forget that. Other than that, read Nereo Dithe Sant Bhindrawale by Dalbir SIngh Journalist. He gives pretty clear view on the type of person Bhai Jarnail Singh was. He wasn't like the way you people try to portray him. What does saying had he been here imply? Are you people trying to portray him as a thug or terrorist? Who disprespects him? Me or you guys? Answer is clearly you guys. Someone says he fled from Akaal Takht. Another says he wouldn't let anyone speak against DG trying to prove him as a thug or terrorist. What is the agenda from your group? Defame him?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, calls you, yes you, an atheist, a Bemukh(traitor) that does not believe in Bachittar Natak of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. Here it from Sant ji. Clean those hears out and listen to it carefully.

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=263:sant-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-on-sri-dasam-granth&catid=34:english&Itemid=63

Is that the best cheap shot you could do in that post? What a big scene. You got nothing more than cheap and false shots.

This is the roght shot for you.

Does SGGS ji teach you to lie, use deception,have multiple Ids , take photographs in front of posters eulogising Bani of Dasam Granth and at the same time do propaganda against Dasam granth? That is what you do.

Where is your proof that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the complete and Guru of the Sikhs. And what will you show me that ur a Khalsa. lol The guy who rejects Sri Dasam Granth is Khalsa. Take your brahmin teachings back to SPN. They will love you there and if you suck up to them long enough, they'll even make you part of there team of fools. And the sangat here knows you deserve such a title after your hard work.

Ah!... so You are going to decide about completeness of Guru granth Saahib as Guru... Not Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

BTW, real matter is .. whether dasam granth has equal status as Guru Granth Saahib?

prof. darshan Singh also has this main question and most probably this is the real issue.

So, Is it equal?

Who has authority to decide?

Everybody had used dasam Granth... atleast in part..... Right?

So let us have simple and staright answers instaed of explanations of what is written and where.

It is not going to help if you keep saying undesirable words.

Ah!... so You are going to decide about completeness of Guru granth Saahib as Guru... Not Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

BTW, real matter is .. whether dasam granth has equal status as Guru Granth Saahib?

prof. darshan Singh also has this main question and most probably this is the real issue.

So, Is it equal?

Who has authority to decide?

Everybody had used dasam Granth... atleast in part..... Right?

So let us have simple and staright answers instaed of explanations of what is written and where.

It is not going to help if you keep saying undesirable words.

Now your here. LOL I told you stay at SPN. The atheist stick together at SPN, thats where you don't get embrassed on every post cuz you got mod's that protect their Sick Pathetic people. At Sikhsangat you ran off after I replied and here you'll do the same.

BTW, tell your Narayanjot Kaur leader that Jamdoot are waiting for her. The hair on her head is turning greyer by the day.

I would respond to your post, but your just going to run away. So do all of us a favor and take your atheist a55 back to SPN.

Thanks for understanding HAHAHAHA

Edited by Only five

• 1 month later...

The Charitras are not for singing Khalsafudge. Dasam Bani serves multiple purpose - Spiritual, War, Political, Moral and Strategic.

Its your lack of understanding this basic fact that has lead to your ignorance, heresy, insults and following senile boomerang bufoons like Darshani.

You have no respect for tradition or ancient wisdom - otherwise you would made at least a half hearted effort to see where the word Khalsa was first propogated, let alone hearing the other side of the story from those who have done Dasam Bani seva for 300 years. Until you expose yourself to correct understanding of Dasam Bani from Dal Panth, your efforts will simply come across as those from a one sided/uneducated/brainwashed neophyte-fanatic.

This forum has entertained the likes of your false prophets for too long, its simply stupid to let your nonsense keep going on here, because you, like your diseased brethren will remain relentless. Your SP boys propoganda has taken over and made this forum a horrible place to visit. Well done - you may not have converted anyone here, but you have certainly destroyed any sense of well being on this once enjoyable internet space.

sat sri akal

all i know that we can do keertan and vakhya of guru granth sahib ji in and with family and enjoy it.

can we do keertan and vakhya of dasam granth in family and enjoy it?

before giving any reply or answer just compare dasam granth with the great guru granth sahib ji.

its not about what others say, its you who have to make decision by keeping in mind guru granth sahib ji.

all i know about this religion is it gives you the power, power of decision making by keeping in mind the great guru granth sahib ji

so you can identify what is right and what is wrong.

sat sri akal.

Where is your proof that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the complete and Guru of the Sikhs. And what will you show me that ur a Khalsa. lol The guy who rejects Sri Dasam Granth is Khalsa. Take your brahmin teachings back to SPN. They will love you there and if you suck up to them long enough, they'll even make you part of there team of fools. And the sangat here knows you deserve such a title after your hard work.

Guru Fateh to all,

I am astonished to read that people can come to such a low level, that they start doubting their own Father, their Guru. You said what is the proof that SGGSji is complete Guru and Guru of sikhs?

My question is : Are you a Sikh? Coz a sikh can never ask a question like that.

A Sikh doesn't have doubt in his mind about SGGSji. But for your clarification I will tell you, its written in SGGSji itself. SGGS ji is Shabad Guru and Guru Nanak sahib himself said :

"Shabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela......." Is that not enough.

Historical proofs proves that Guru Gobind Singh ji gace gurgaddi to SGGSji only not any other granth. But leaving a father you have faith in your uncle, no one knows whether that uncle is real or fake.

As Gurbani in Asa ki vaar says

"Khasam chodd duje lagey, dubbe se vanjareya, Satguru hai bohitha, virle kine vichareya......."

Even in the dohra which we recite everyday, after the ardaas, (even if it is not Gurbani), claims:

"Agya bhayee akaal ki, tabhay chalayo panth

Sabh sikhan ko hukam hai, Guru manyo Granth"

For more details read : http://www.sikhmarg.com/2006/0827-damdmi-granth.html

You have started doubting SGGSji, by the way who gave authority to Bachittar Natak Granth (so called Dasam Granth), whose name have changed so many times. If Guru Gobind Singh can add Guru Teg Bahadur ji's Bani in SGGSji, if he had written his own bani, why couldn't he wrote his bani in SGGSji. There was no restrictions for him to do that. He was Guru and he had right to do that.

Except the writings which are at par with SGGSji, are included in Nitnem and Amrit Sanchar according to Sikh Rehat Maryada, Sri Akal Takht Sahib. 60% of DG is full of vulgarity, others have rituals which is not gurmat, and the writings which are mythological and are not even no way closer to the ideology of SGGSji.

For your kind information, Brahmanical teachings are there in DG, not SGGSji. For eg:

"Ab mai apni katha bakhano........Mur pit purab kiyas payan, bhant bhant ke tirath nana... Jab eh jaat triveni bahye, punn daan din kart bitaye... tahi parkash hamar bhayo, patna shahar vikhe bahv layo...

Tell me, which Gurmat is this. Guru Teg Bahadur condemned all the rituals, and he himslef will indulge himself in these rituals. Guru Teg Bahadur ji himself in Gurbani says (p 1428 SGGS)

"Teerath barat ar daan kar, man mai dhare gumaan

Nanak nihfal jat tih, jeo kunchar isnaan"

Those who make pilgrimages to sacred shrines, observe ritualistic fasts and make donations to charity while still taking pride in their minds - O Nanak, their actions are useless, like the elephant, who takes a bath, and then rolls in the dust. ||46||

There are so many examples like this, my dear.

Historical proofs proves that Guru Gobind Singh ji gace gurgaddi to SGGSji only not any other granth.

Actually, if you look at historical granths, (i'll start with the oldest and work up), Gurbilas Patshahi 10, Bansavalinama, Suraj Prakash, Rehatnaams from the 17th century (bhai daya singh, desa singh etc), Panth Prakash, they all mention Guru Gobind Singh jis bani. Bansavalinama (written 1750) even talks about the prakash of both Adi and Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

It reminds me of what the great scholar Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji once told me, "You ask these non-believers, Tell me where it says Adi Granth was given gurgaddi historically. They all believe this, but if they want to quote any source they cannot because all also mention the bani written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, and then they will not recognize those historical granths"

For your kind information, Brahmanical teachings are there in DG, not SGGSji. For eg:

"Ab mai apni katha bakhano........Mur pit purab kiyas payan, bhant bhant ke tirath nana... Jab eh jaat triveni bahye, punn daan din kart bitaye... tahi parkash hamar bhayo, patna shahar vikhe bahv layo...

Tell me, which Gurmat is this. Guru Teg Bahadur condemned all the rituals, and he himslef will indulge himself in these rituals. Guru Teg Bahadur ji himself in Gurbani says (p 1428 SGGS)

"Teerath barat ar daan kar, man mai dhare gumaan

Nanak nihfal jat tih, jeo kunchar isnaan"

Those who make pilgrimages to sacred shrines, observe ritualistic fasts and make donations to charity while still taking pride in their minds - O Nanak, their actions are useless, like the elephant, who takes a bath, and then rolls in the dust. ||46||

You did not notice how Maharaj put a qualification in his statement ? (i.e. man mai dhare gumaan (with Pride within ones mind while performing these rituals).

Please when you read Gurbani pay more attention, Dear.

I am astonished to read that people can come to such a low level, that they start doubting their own Father, their Guru. You said what is the proof that SGGSji is complete Guru and Guru of sikhs?

You are worst among them. they are not doubting their father.It is you who is disowning your father, The father of khalsa.

Since you do not believe anything outside SGGS ji you need to remove Kaur from your name.

DAsam granth is the only granth that trashes Brahminism in the strongest language.That is why it has to face attacks from their agents at large.

Edited by singh2

Sanjhk,

Seriously, go and learn a thing or 2.

There is not one well known raagi that does not sing Dasam Bani. Have you heard of Shabd Hazare, I doubt there is a Gursikh out there that has not grown up listening/singing to Shabd Hazare (Paatshahi 10).

All the Raagis in the world cannot be stupid, but one and only one can, Darshan Singh. The one who created his whole wealth/reputation from singing Dasmesh Pitas bani.

Did he not sing Dasm bani in front of families/sangats....

Not all bani is sung, only Bir Ras and Amrit Bani is sung.

You are worst among them. they are not doubting their father.It is you who is disowning your father, The father of khalsa.

Since you do not believe anything outside SGGS ji you need to remove Kaur from your name.

DAsam granth is the only granth that trashes Brahminism in the strongest language.That is why it has to face attacks from their agents at large.

sat sri akal

veerji

the guru who gives the woman the place of princess(kaur),can write don't trust woman.

SIKH RELIGION who gives a women such great place in guru granth sahib ji that every women in world wants to follow sikh religion, can write such negative things about women in dasam granth

prostitute earn money for selling her body to feed her family not to enjoy and she never sold her soul.

people say learn from dasam granth, tell me what you can learn from, sex between a sister and brother, that don't trust your own sister and brother and there are so many things like that...

sat sri akal

Sanjhk,

Seriously, go and learn a thing or 2.

There is not one well known raagi that does not sing Dasam Bani. Have you heard of Shabd Hazare, I doubt there is a Gursikh out there that has not grown up listening/singing to Shabd Hazare (Paatshahi 10).

All the Raagis in the world cannot be stupid, but one and only one can, Darshan Singh. The one who created his whole wealth/reputation from singing Dasmesh Pitas bani.

Did he not sing Dasm bani in front of families/sangats....

Not all bani is sung, only Bir Ras and Amrit Bani is sung.

sat sri akal

thank you

i am learning not only a thing or two but a lot that's why i am here defending what my guru, guru granth sahib ji, told or stand for that is GYAN . earlier i don't know anything or you can say i never read dasam granth, I am not beliving anybody or anything except guru granth sahib ji who gives that vision what is right and gives a women a highest place of all.

earlier first we understand the guru granth sahib ji's bani to analyse (hosh) whats right or wrong and then fought for injustice. today we just fought with each other.

hosh first and then josh.

i believe in guru gobind singh ji that is why i write my last name as kaur and bow my head to his principles but i don't believe in dasam granth.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

You are right re hosh over josh, piri over miri, bhagti over shakti... but the 2ndry element is important and it exists in Dasmesh Pitas writing. As does the salutation Vaheguru Ji Ki Fat-heh which you are fond of using.

This is a recurring question here, please answer it, for your own sake rather than ours. Have you taken Khande de Pahul?

If so, what baniyan were recited?

You are right re hosh over josh, piri over miri, bhagti over shakti... but the 2ndry element is important and it exists in Dasmesh Pitas writing. As does the salutation Vaheguru Ji Ki Fat-heh which you are fond of using.

This is a recurring question here, please answer it, for your own sake rather than ours. Have you taken Khande de Pahul?

If so, what baniyan were recited?

sat sri akal

i bow my head to the principles of the guru gobind singh ji and thats why i have taken khande de pahul. At that time i had josh not hosh.

Josh is only important when you have Hosh veerji.

If you look back in history there is no record that shows how many and which bani is recited except some people who want to destroy or overtake the religion.

read books that are written by english people which shows that back in history when there are tough times in punjab they got only guru granth sahib ji only when they give full respect to the guru granth sahib ji and there is no dasam granth . And out of punjab they get dasam granth WHY And for further read and analyse these books.

Guru gobind singh ji who sacrifice his whole family and his life for the principles of the guru granth sahib ji, can add only two bani from guru granth sahib ji and three banis of his own.

We all have to open our eyes and analyse.

The question of josh:

Hosh and Josh both are in there in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, you just have to read it and understand it.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

If you look back in history there is no record that shows how many and which bani is recited except some people who want to destroy or overtake the religion.

read books that are written by english people which shows that back in history when there are tough times in punjab they got only guru granth sahib ji only when they give full respect to the guru granth sahib ji and there is no dasam granth . And out of punjab they get dasam granth WHY And for further read and analyse these books.

This is a typical kala afghana trash being dished out without using any methodolgy of authenticating a writing.

Have you read sikh literature of that period? If so let us know.

This is a typical kala afghana trash being dished out without using any methodolgy of authenticating a writing.

Have you read sikh literature of that period? If so let us know.

sat sri akal

veerji

if you have time to respond this then you have time to search.

Make efforts sikh everything is on internet and analyze it veerji please.

sat sri akal

sat sri akal

veerji

if you have time to respond this then you have time to search.

Make efforts sikh everything is on internet and analyze it veerji please.

sat sri akal

I am posing the question to you as i have read this literature.There are extensive refrences to Dasam granth writings including recitation of its banis during amrit sanchar of 1699.

You do not make up your mind just by reading opinion of otehrs on the internet.

Have you read any book of that period? If so ket us know which one.

Edited by singh2

Sat sri Akal

Ok good for you

Tell me what you understand by this charitra:

sex between sister and brother.and many more.

and the 90% dasam granth shows women so cheap whats that!

Sat sri akal

Let us not follow missionary mentality of picking two lines and hiding the next lines.Quote specifics rather than making a general statement. Quote the charitra that says so.

Al men and women are not angels.Had it been so this would have been a heavenly world to live.

Edited by singh2