Guest Darpan
On 3/16/2014 at 0:08 PM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

Sant satpal Singh ji maharaja........sahri pind near nasrala.....at Jalandhar hosiarpur road

Guest Prabhjot
On 4/15/2015 at 12:45 AM, Truthseeker10 said:

This is so true ! There is only one 'jyot" exist on the earth in the human form and you need to be have GREAT GREAT Fortune to see him or meet him . Even if I or somebody try to tell ,you will not have a faith on his words if you are not destined to meet that special one.

With Great Fortune I feel I am the blessed one who found him .Acutally he found us . we cannot find him ! So donot worry about finding him just yearn for it with prayers ,vairaag ,love and when your hunger gets to extreme he will appear.

like said " When disciple is ready Guru appears " Good Luck

Waheguru ji bless you wonderful reply

I have been praying to get a sangat of a Brahmgiani please tell me if you know my email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com & dgnprabhjot@yahoo.com 

So many Brahm Giani's listed in this thread I am amazed. Please understand that Guru Arjan Dev Ji elevates a Brahm Giani to even higher spiritual status than himself.  Therefore, a Brahm Giani is at a higher level than any of the ten Sikh Gurus. Is that the case with any of the names mentioned in the thread so far? Mooji is higher than Guru Nanak? As mentioned by a couple of people on this thread, only a Brahm Giani can ascertain if another is also Brahm Giani. Unless someone posting here is indeed a Brahm Giani, your opinion of such and such Baba being a Brahm Giani is without merit and a falsehood. Please take this matter seriously and do not mislead others.

Guest Sewak Ishwar Singh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIO KI FATEH      BENTI 🔵You can know various Mahapurakhs from videos links here and on Facebook page ik onkar bliss happens. Sant avtar Singh ji is on gaddi of Baba bidhichand ji who got vardaan from shri guru jargobind Sahib ji that your generation will never be without Sant and sant ram hai eko or Jinna sass girass nA veesre Baba avtar Singh ji is nihang Singh who speaks very less and are mostly smiling . He did tapasya from young age and did lot of sewa. You can search video 

And 

And tapasvi jathedaar Sant Baba kulwant Singh ji hazoor Sahib 

and Sewak of Sant Baba mahinder Singh ji harkhowal wale

and 

and sewadaar of Baba isher singh ji rara Sahib Sant bhupinder Singh ji jarg wale  

Sant GURDIAL Singh ji tande wale after brahmgiani Sant balwant Singh ji tande wale

sant Sukhdev Singh ji bhucho

Pargat karna charhe rabb kar bhi deta hai aur nahi ton gupat varatte hain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8loz3uHiWy0

brqhmgiani kar sewa ,Udasi,nirmale v hoye a WAHEGURU ji 

sant rara Sahib de Sewak bhupinder Singh ji jarg

jis ne rabb de chamatkaar vekhe a voh gursikh da bharosa ban aaunda te oh Sant ho Jaata hai      Andha ton kintu parantu hi karta hai

aagya nahi hoti kise ko koi sewa mili hai to kisi ko koi    

Hai to ek hi ik oankaar kahi pargat or partakh hai Kahin gupat vartta hai 

brahmgianis are always present . Without there presence there will be no pillar for land and there will be no life. 

For more details visit Facebook page ik oankaar bliss happens. It isn’t fully ready now but It will be

🔵Facebook ishwar Singh WhatsApp 9779553316🔵

Vijog mil vichuddya sanjogi mel

ardas benti     Alpag jeev bhullan karda hai guru sada bakshan yog hai

waheguru ji ka KHALSA 🔐waheguru ji ki fateh 

F3DB5724-3E77-4568-ABEF-6F485B4F4333.png

A7F8DF83-5A82-4B8E-8632-464666E45CEA.jpeg

C2346ABA-D9B7-428C-BABD-16F368895A5C.jpeg

B010E101-5EA4-41D2-97A3-C9A38C6B5E7B.jpeg

AE5AA8C9-223F-4DD4-897A-844A064FFD68.jpeg

203D0515-10B0-43EC-9132-8D66AA498581.jpeg

1 hour ago, Guest Sewak Ishwar Singh said:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIO KI FATEH      BENTI 🔵You can know various Mahapurakhs from videos links here and on Facebook page ik onkar bliss happens. Sant avtar Singh ji is on gaddi of Baba bidhichand ji who got vardaan from shri guru jargobind Sahib ji that your generation will never be without Sant and sant ram hai eko or Jinna sass girass nA veesre Baba avtar Singh ji is nihang Singh who speaks very less and are mostly smiling . He did tapasya from young age and did lot of sewa. You can search video 

And 

And tapasvi jathedaar Sant Baba kulwant Singh ji hazoor Sahib 

and Sewak of Sant Baba mahinder Singh ji harkhowal wale

and 

and sewadaar of Baba isher singh ji rara Sahib Sant bhupinder Singh ji jarg wale  

Sant GURDIAL Singh ji tande wale after brahmgiani Sant balwant Singh ji tande wale

sant Sukhdev Singh ji bhucho

Pargat karna charhe rabb kar bhi deta hai aur nahi ton gupat varatte hain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8loz3uHiWy0

brqhmgiani kar sewa ,Udasi,nirmale v hoye a WAHEGURU ji 

sant rara Sahib de Sewak bhupinder Singh ji jarg

jis ne rabb de chamatkaar vekhe a voh gursikh da bharosa ban aaunda te oh Sant ho Jaata hai      Andha ton kintu parantu hi karta hai

aagya nahi hoti kise ko koi sewa mili hai to kisi ko koi    

Hai to ek hi ik oankaar kahi pargat or partakh hai Kahin gupat vartta hai 

brahmgianis are always present . Without there presence there will be no pillar for land and there will be no life. 

For more details visit Facebook page ik oankaar bliss happens. It isn’t fully ready now but It will be

🔵Facebook ishwar Singh WhatsApp 9779553316🔵

Vijog mil vichuddya sanjogi mel

ardas benti     Alpag jeev bhullan karda hai guru sada bakshan yog hai

waheguru ji ka KHALSA 🔐waheguru ji ki fateh 

F3DB5724-3E77-4568-ABEF-6F485B4F4333.png

A7F8DF83-5A82-4B8E-8632-464666E45CEA.jpeg

C2346ABA-D9B7-428C-BABD-16F368895A5C.jpeg

B010E101-5EA4-41D2-97A3-C9A38C6B5E7B.jpeg

AE5AA8C9-223F-4DD4-897A-844A064FFD68.jpeg

203D0515-10B0-43EC-9132-8D66AA498581.jpeg

Thanks very much veer ji for the great information.

Also Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawale in Moga are a very kamai wale mahapursh.

Sant Baba Baldev Singh Ji Jogewala they are another kamai wale sant. As they were a student of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji.

I have also heard of Sant Baba Ram Singh Ji Ganduan Wale as they had pictures with Baba Ajit Singh Ji Hansali wale whom were a puran bramgyani.

Sant Baba Sewa Singh Ji Rampurkhera Wale mukh sewadar of Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkher Wale.

Guest iqnoor singh 1313

Baba gurdev singh ji maharaj nanaksar is a puran mahapurakh and brahmgiani today for sure.They live in solitude never had publicised about themselves and never boasts and they avoid cameras and media and in their presence you can feel a weird divine feeling as of today they are staying in delhi and one can have their darshan in morning and in the evening during the diwan timings 

25446407_1186377591493113_192335562321427275_n.jpg

Guest prabhjot

can you please send me the address I will  be very very thankful to you. 

you can send me privately as well if u feel comfortable. My email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com

Guest prabhjot

may wahguru ji bless me so that i could get darshans, sat sang and blessings from Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Gurdev Singh ji maharaj.

with wahguru ji's grace i was blessed with sangat of Bauji (Amritsar)

Few youtube videos of Bauji (Amritsar)

https://youtu.be/Ced2chy-osg

https://youtu.be/F-vDXyv_aKo

https://youtu.be/6wU9LkFwbpI

https://youtu.be/4XrLSgHmAu0

ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
ਭਾਗਠੜੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਤ ਤੁਮ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ ਘਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਾ ॥
ਪਰਵਾਣੁ ਗਣੀ ਸੇਈ ਇਹ ਆਏ ਸਫਲ ਤਿਨਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਮਾ ॥੧॥
ਮੇਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਹਉ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈ ॥
ਕੇਸਾ ਕਾ ਕਰਿ ਚਵਰੁ ਢੁਲਾਵਾ ਚਰਣ ਧੂੜਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਦੁਹਹੂ ਮਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਨ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰੀ ਆਏ ॥
ਜੀਅ ਦਾਨੁ ਦੇ ਭਗਤੀ ਲਾਇਨਿ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਲੈਨਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ॥੨॥
ਸਚਾ ਅਮਰੁ ਸਚੀ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ਸਚੇ ਸੇਤੀ ਰਾਤੇ ॥
ਸਚਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਸਚੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਸੇ ਤਿਨਿ ਜਾਤੇ ॥੩॥
ਪਖਾ ਫੇਰੀ ਪਾਣੀ ਢੋਵਾ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਕੈ ਪੀਸਣੁ ਪੀਸਿ ਕਮਾਵਾ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਸਿ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਨ ਦੇਖਣੁ ਪਾਵਾ ॥੪॥੭॥੫੪॥

12 hours ago, Guest prabhjot said:

you can send me privately as well if u feel comfortable. My email is prabhjotsinghsadana@gmail.com

12 hours ago, Guest prabhjot said:

Yes even I hv heard about him,  though haven't had the opportunity to get the Darshan.  There's a NanakSar Gurudwara next to GangaRam Hospital in Karol Bagh.  Delhi.  Many people from the hospital get help from Gurudwara Sahib in various forms.  He's the head of this Gurudwara Sahib. 

Please mention about ur experience here if u meet him

Guest rajendra
On 3/16/2014 at 12:08 PM, Sahib said:

Does anybody has any knowledge of a brahmgiani at present whether hindu muslim or a sikh hardly matters..though we can only guess coz only a brahmgiani can know a.brahmgiani..but stil does anybody has any knowledge of a person who is said to be a brahamgiani presently?

Yes, I know one  brahmgiani sant. If want to meet please call me. 9665103326