The Truth about Hemkunt

8 minutes ago, JasperS said:

The question is more why would they? The assumption I am getting here is that sex = bad. Therefore our Gurus would never have anything to do with this gross bass carnal thing. 

This is such wrong thinking.  Sexuality was created by Waheguru. Union between male / female is a beautiful thing when not misused. It's not intercourse that is disgusting. It's the misuse of it for purely physical gratification that is disgusting. It's warping the original meaning of sexuality which can be a highly spiritual act! I can't explain to you how, you have to arrive at that conclusion yourself. In fact, its one of the closest acts we can do under the correct pretence, that mimics the merging of our soul back with waheguru. There is a spiritual merging of energy between husband and wife when this occurs. Once you view intercourse in this way, it no longer seems disgusting, nor something that would have any reason for our Gurus to avoid. Its OUR minds which make sex into something disgusting only. 

So why would our Gurus avoid it? To suggest so, says that sex is inherently bad. All sex. And to suggest that Gurus never engaged in it, says that their wives did not actually share any marital relationship at all if it was purely platonic (why marry them then when they could just as easily have congregated with him as sisters / servants / companions)? It also suggests that since the Gurus had children, that those children were not biologically related to the Gurus. It takes two sets of DNA to create a child. Were the Gurus wives just treated as breeding stock?

Preach my brother preach, that was desperately needed. Lol.

3 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

His soul never left the body.

Ok true. Yes, you can be at two places at one time. Fine.  How do you explain the suffering he was feeling when he would go back into womb.

My point is womb is a suffering if you are not attuned to Naam while inside. Some people dont even make it. It is called a Kumbhi Narak by Mahapurush for a reason.

Saying a Guru or Avtar stayed in Kumbhi Narak is considered disrespectful by Mahapurush.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I see Gurus as souls who experienced many different lives as well. If they never went through dealing with panj dhoot then they could not relate to and understand us.

You are entitled to your opinion. I have no interest in changing anyone's understanding. I stand firm in my beliefs in the words of great sages. I keep my limited intellect aside.

But I am passionate about certain misconceptions that Sikhs have. My duty is to spread the word of great sages.

Baba Buddha Ji, Bhai Lehna Ji, Sri Chand Ji, Lakhmi Das Ji viewed Guru Nanak acc. to their own drishti . And they got the appropriate Phal. Bhai Lehna became Guru Nanak & Baba Buddha Ji became Brahmgyani , and so on...

Larger utensil of devotion you have the more phal you will get...

31 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

You are entitled to your opinion. I have no interest in changing anyone's understanding. I stand firm in my beliefs in the words of great sages. I keep my limited intellect aside.

But I am passionate about certain misconceptions that Sikhs have. My duty is to spread the word of great sages.

Baba Buddha Ji, Bhai Lehna Ji, Sri Chand Ji, Lakhmi Das Ji viewed Guru Nanak acc. to their own drishti . And they got the appropriate Phal. Bhai Lehna became Guru Nanak & Baba Buddha Ji became Brahmgyani , and so on...

Larger utensil of devotion you have the more phal you will get...

I respect your view, everyone has their own view according to there thinking and understanding. My view is more realist. I don't go by blind faith that much. I only go by what I know. I do ardas just for positive energy. I don't believe there is something listening to my ardas though. I think similar to Osho that there is no God in the concept of something overlooking the creation and taking care of everyone. I see so many people stuck in pain in this world with no way out. So it's hard for me to believe there is some force that is guiding and taking care of everyone. The karma theory to me is bullshit. A persons thinking is not in their control so they have no power over what they do. Depending on the type of thinking and intelligence a person has so do they act. I believe Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our guide that contains the wisdom of our great gurus. I believe the purpose of SGGS is to guide us to become self-realized beings like the gurus, but I don't believe it is living like most sikhs think. I believe our living guru is sache panj pyare who can do kirpa on us. I believe self-realization is a science and there is no kirpa involved except from panj pyare. I used to have blind-faith but I gave it up to go realize the Truth for myself and not assume anything. This post will probably shock many people. I know my views are against most Sikhs but please don't judge me.

28 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

@HappyDays   I am glad you cleared your view point that you do not believe in Karma, Grace except from 5 pyaras & SGGS is not living like most ppl think . Thanks for clearing up!  I wont be offended from now on.

btw do you believe in Ragamala as Gurbani ?

No idea I know some saints don't believe in raagmala. Bhai Randhir Singh and AKJ do not believe in it. I don't think it matters either way. It's not going to make a huge difference if you accept it or reject it. The more important thing is making steady gains spiritually and not worrying about small things like this in my opinion. Below is some good knowledge from Kabir Sahib in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj Ji. Guru Granth Sahib gives us all the answers to our questions if we search it.

(340-2)
raag ga-orhee poorbee baavan akhree kabeer jee-o kee
Raag Gauree Poorbee, Baawan Akhree Of Kabeer Jee:

(340-2)
ik-oaNkaar satnaam kartaa purakhgurparsaad.
One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. By Guru's Grace:

(340-3)
baavan achhar lok tarai sabh kachh in hee maahi.
Through these fifty-two letters, the three worlds and all things are described.

(340-3)
ay akhar khir jaahigay o-ay akhar in meh naahi. ||1||
These letters shall perish; they cannot describe the Imperishable Lord. ||1||

29 minutes ago, samurai said:

people that believe that our guru's suffered from kaam krodh etc, well simple bounce from their vichaar, no need to prove them wrong, narakh need to be filed as well!!...their vichaar is from their own ego..

Bhul Chuk Maaf bro. I agree that statement by me is wrong. I don't know if the Gurus ever had to suffer in past lifetimes from panj doot. I don't know if they even had past lifetimes. I don't know.

2 hours ago, JasperS said:

The question is more why would they? The assumption I am getting here is that sex = bad. Therefore our Gurus would never have anything to do with this gross bass carnal thing. 

This is such wrong thinking.  Sexuality was created by Waheguru. Union between male / female is a beautiful thing when not misused. It's not intercourse that is disgusting. It's the misuse of it for purely physical gratification that is disgusting. It's warping the original meaning of sexuality which can be a highly spiritual act! I can't explain to you how, you have to arrive at that conclusion yourself. In fact, its one of the closest acts we can do under the correct pretence, that mimics the merging of our soul back with waheguru. There is a spiritual merging of energy between husband and wife when this occurs. Once you view intercourse in this way, it no longer seems disgusting, nor something that would have any reason for our Gurus to avoid. Its OUR minds which make sex into something disgusting only. 

So why would our Gurus avoid it? To suggest so, says that sex is inherently bad. All sex. And to suggest that Gurus never engaged in it, says that their wives did not actually share any marital relationship at all if it was purely platonic (why marry them then when they could just as easily have congregated with him as sisters / servants / companions)? It also suggests that since the Gurus had children, that those children were not biologically related to the Gurus. It takes two sets of DNA to create a child. Were the Gurus wives just treated as breeding stock?

Jasper ji.. I am not "for" or "against" what everybody is having discussion on. I am just making a point that Laws are not set on stone. They can be bend and broken. I don't think anyone is saying that Male and female Union is bad or not accepted by creator. For me husband and wife relationship is pretty sacred. Attachemnt is created by creator too and we are told to let it go. This world or illusion whatever you wanna call is created by creator too and it's beautiful, even in the darkest time it's still beautiful and still we are told to abandoned it rather that getting attached to it. So what can we do. 

@Ragmaala - Bro, when you find the bachan of Srimaan Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Maharaaj regarding the miraculous births of Sri Satguru jee (First Master)'s children, please do post it in the topic below.

Additionally, evidence from Gurbilas is also present, which clearly proves that Sri Satguru jee (Sixth Master) used Mantar technology for procreation.

The above two, along with Gurbani, should be more than enough for any Sikh to understand the point, regarding procreation.

Bhul chuk maaf

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

Additionally, evidence from Gurbilas is also present, which clearly proves that Sri Satguru jee (Sixth Master) used Mantar technology for procreation.

Not "mantar" technique exactly, but the "Naad". It is possible that Guru was born of the "Naad". The naad emanates from Akaal purakh.

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Not "mantar" technique exactly, but the "Naad". It is possible that Guru was born of the "Naad". The naad emanates from Akaal purakh.

So Mantar technology and Naad are different? Chanting of Mantars produces Naad, which can perform miracles (depending on the avastha of the chanter/accomplishment of Mantar Sidhi). Can you please expand on it? 

Bhul chuk maaf

On 6/22/2016 at 10:53 PM, Guest Sukhdev said:

Because this:

SGGSJ Page 325, Line 4
ਜੋਤਿ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਕੀ ਜੋਤੀ ॥
Joṯ kī jāṯ jāṯ kī joṯī.
The creation is born of the Light, and the Light is in the creation.

All of Creation manifests from the ONE. This means Creation IS essentially within and part of that ONE.  Which in turn means that the ONE is also within EVERYTHING.  The womb IS Waheguru, and Waheguru IS the womb. Waheguru IS the male AND the female. Waheguru is playing ALL the parts of ALL characters in this world. And also everything animate and inanimate in between!

SGGSJ Page 1020, Line 16
ਆਪੇ ਪਾਸਾ ਆਪੇ ਸਾਰੀ ॥
आपे पासा आपे सारी ॥
Āpe pāsā āpe sārī.
You Yourself are the chess-board, and You Yourself are the chessman.

Please stop thinking of Waheguru as something separate from ourselves. The illusion is duality.

Yes !!You are right he is the creator of this entire universe!!

Naraks ,swaarag,khand , brahmand all are his creation.He is NIRANKAAR!! He does not need any particular place to stay in..If we talk about the avataars,then it's not like yes this body is guru sahib and that's it! No! It's something that we can't define in words.

"SACHKHAND VAASEY NIRANKAAR"

THERE is no place other than Sachkhand that can be called as his home! Yes he is everywhere as his jyot is the main reason of life in anyone.But this life is also affected by another factor that we call " Maya"/kaal.Though Kaal is also a manifestation of waheguru himself,but it's something that our limited intellect can't describe! See what's happening there in syria,what's happening in Naraks ,then It means it's waheguru who is only one responsible for everything.He is burning people each and everywhere..but NO!!

Gurbani says he is deen dayal,merciful,he is bakshanhaar!! He is the bismillah,he is the saviour ,he is raakhanhaar!! It means though he is everywhere ,his jyot is in kan kan of universe ,but this but is still there! We can't answer some facts..

You know why we need this body??

It's a joon...We are here for laikha jokha,for experiencing dukh and sukh and to finally merge with  akal purkh.To attain this, our story begins.In womb body is formed and then Subtle elements enter.So Mahapurkhs define WOMB as a punishment!!! It's not like womb is dirty and all that!! No!! It's like soul says maharaj I had to be with you and now I'm staying here and a new world filled with maya is waiting for me..Though Maharaj is still there to take care of you(maata key udar mai pratipaal krey),but you( from that single light) are again going to have an exam,where that light will be taken over by many other factors.And it's said that we feel extreme pain there..pain to subtle body and emotional pain to soul...

Womb is for souls who are coming to this world as a joon.Who are coming for laikha jhokha,for improving their mistakes ..This goes for souls who were seperated for akaal..

But when we talk about Avataars,We are talking about Nirankaar himself.He is supreme and divine jot and this jot is in everyone and finally it merges in him.

He does not take birth for any laikha,or things like that.He is already the ocean! That's why All this 5 element body ,mind are a mere illusion to the world.

Actually this 5 element body does not exsist at all!! Yes!! It's something unspoken!

Remember dasam pita has asked his sikhs to not look for anything in his angita (after he left the world--- this is also an illusion, ),but nothing was found!!

It's because there was never a body at all!!

Now people will say it's insane!!

But this is the fact!!

Now you tell me if this body is not true ,if he is already the supreme jot who doesnt need any source to merge in anything else, who is above the game of mind and senses ,then was he a product of womb??

I mean how can we think like this !!

Yes he is you and I'm also he,but can you still call yourself guru sahib ?? 

No!! Never!!

He is he!! Just he!!

We,I are he+ this +this +that+many more!!

This 'he' in us was never  in womb,was never in pain during the journey we have travelled yet!!

These this,that and other factors are the reason for each and everything! These participate during period in womb,naraks,pain,etc!! And the Ultimate goal is to completely eradicate them and becoming single "he "!!

So,Guru Sahib is already the supreme,He never entered womb,infact no "he" in anyone enters womb ,because that ultimate jot has nothing to do with anything else other than the divine ocean/akaal/sachkhand itself!! We can't discuss this mystery and it's not a mystery at all! It's something that is the only truth!! And this truth is truth! 

Bottom line is" No avataar is the product of womb"..

It's not a joon!

He is AJOONI!!

It's just the game of eyes of the world!! 

We say what we see!!

But with what we are seeing ,is nothing other than an illusion!

These eyes are false!This world is false! The womb is false! The product of womb is false! Only truth is this "he" ,in you ,in me,in womb(and now we can say womb is a truth/but truth is he/not the womb),in everything else! This he was never born!! This "he" in you and me never reincarnated! It's singing his praises from the very beginning ,but it knows no language,no voice,no words.It's simply " he"!!

So please No one should say that Guru Sahib stayed In womb,he suffered dukh,sukh,I mean......

We can go on and on on this! You will provide your facts and I will mine!

But bachans of saints,mahapurkh unfold the mystery!!

Rest is clear to us!!

Gur fateh!!

On 2016-06-22 at 5:09 PM, Ragmaala said:

Ok true. Yes, you can be at two places at one time. Fine.  How do you explain the suffering he was feeling when he would go back into womb.

My point is womb is a suffering if you are not attuned to Naam while inside. Some people dont even make it. It is called a Kumbhi Narak by Mahapurush for a reason.

Saying a Guru or Avtar stayed in Kumbhi Narak is considered disrespectful by Mahapurush.

Life is suffering. Way more suffering than in the womb. How do you explain Gurus and Avtars staying in life?

Guest guest

exactly, like Bhagat Singh says

If God is everywhere, why not in 'kumbh narak"?

actually Gurbani says that foetus has vision of God and is doing japa of Him, but forgets Him after birth

Guest Sukhdev
15 hours ago, Guest guest said:

also, as per Gurbani, isnt it blasphemous to say that God takes birth.  yet Guru Nanak was God Himself.  meaning He (Guru Nanak) didnt take birth or die.  

Actually none of us do. Its all part of illusion. We are not something separate from anything else. If ultimate truth is oneness of everything and everyone then this whole reality IS illusion. And you know, science can actually prove it! That matter is not real. Its just a perception. So really none of us actually take birth or die. Only the illusion physical body does. Its false to think of our soul as some separate thing that comes here separately from God. In reality ALL IS God. Every single person on this planet is God. Its like a dream of our Creator and we are the dream people who blissfully go about everything not knowing we are really dreaming. Gurus taught that we too can experience full wakefulness and knowledge of oneness while in this lifetime.

Sāḏẖo ih ṯan mithi▫ā jān▫o.

Yā bẖīṯar jo rām basaṯ hai sācẖo ṯāhi pacẖẖāno. ||1|| rahā▫o.

Ih jag hai sampaṯ supne kī ḏekẖ kahā aidāno.

Physical life is not a punishment this is wrong thinking. Everything happens because of our own thought and actions and its only through this human form that we have the capacity finally where we can contemplate God.
Gobinḏ milaṇ kī ih ṯerī barī▫ā.  A dog does not sit there thinking, gee where did I come from. Neither does a cat, or a bird, or a tiger.  The plants have even less awareness. The only way to realize the Creator was through duality. It is a natural spiritual process. When there is no change, no separateness, there is no way to contemplate anything at all because there is nothing else to contemplate and no other perspective to realize self. Duality was the only way to progress into collectively fully developed awareness of self. Since all is really God, all is really God awakening to self.

A famous quote I always love is "The Universe is the act of the ONE creator God, experiencing itself subjectively through its own creation"  Think if you were only a pin point consciousness, and no external anything existed at all. No internal anything either. As soon as a thought sparks creation, duality happens as a consequence. The Gurus were fully God realized. But yes the physical body arrived the same way as every other physical body. If you say that God can only exist in a body which somehow arrived without being born, then you are dismissing the fact that ALL the other bodies which are also God. Because God IS ALL bodies. In fact God is all there is.  If we keep thinking we are some separate creation that is completely different than our Creator, like we were fashioned out of some clay or something and set somewhere far away from God, we will never understand. That God is inside us, all around us and IS US. Sohaʼn āp pacẖẖāṇī▫ai sabaḏ bẖeḏ paṯī▫ā▫e.  Gurmukẖ āp pacẖẖāṇī▫ai avar kė kare karā▫e. ||9||

This is what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught us. Ėkā suraṯ jeṯe hai jī▫a.
Even Gurbani says see the same divine in everyone. There is no exception. There is only divine in existence. Learn to see past the illusion. You are only subject to birth and death because you have yet to surpass the illusion. Our task is to break this illusion. Learn to think of yourself as not this physical body. YOU do not take birth and YOU do not die, because YOU are NOT THE BODY! YOU are the atma within it. Your soul is not born and it does not die. Only a physical body does. But since you are NOT the physical body! This is why I got so irritated in the other thread because gender also does not matter. Its part of this FALSE body. Please stop thinking this body IS you! Think of it as a costume worn only in this temporary play. When you remove the costume you do not die or cease to exist. You go on. You have ALWAYS existed. You ARE everything and everyone because you are the divine, as is everything and everyone else. To say that anything is punishment is wrong, to say that only certain entities are God and not others is wrong. Everything is really One. I know its hard to think about until you can understand it and actually experience it, you can not wake up from the illusion.  Rāj bẖu▫i▫ang parsang jaise hėh ab kacẖẖ maram janā▫i▫ā.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:12 AM, paapiman said:

So Mantar technology and Naad are different? Chanting of Mantars produces Naad, which can perform miracles (depending on the avastha of the chanter/accomplishment of Mantar Sidhi). Can you please expand on it? 

Bhul chuk maaf

Chanting isn't necessary when there is anhad, especially in the very deep states that are addressed in the OP (ie meditation at the prayag/triveni).  I can't explain much further because there are reasons why further avastha states are not discussed.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:02 PM, HappyDays said:

No idea I know some saints don't believe in raagmala. Bhai Randhir Singh and AKJ do not believe in it. I don't think it matters either way. It's not going to make a huge difference if you accept it or reject it.

In my opinion, it does matter.  Why? Because it makes me question what avastha these saints actually got to if they never heard the raags? If they did hear the raags, then that means they experienced something from the "truth", the satch. Gurbani is the satch and truth itself. So, why would someone say that Guruji never included raagmala as gurbani when these raags are a distinctive step in walking to the Truth.  On the journey into satchkhand's darbar, the raags are experienced in a full bliss of anand prior to Akaal Purakh opening the door.

in Anand sahib.....after mann vajia vadiyiaan.....

ਰਾਗ ਰਤਨ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਪਰੀਆ ਸਬਦ ਗਾਵਣ ਆਈਆ ॥
Rāag raṯan parvār parī▫ā sabaḏ gāvaṇ ā▫ī▫ā.

Guruji is telling us that the paria are singing in the raags and these are presented (seen, as well as heard!) in the most beautiful and undescribeable manner that you could ever possibly imagine.

On 2016-07-03 at 4:53 AM, Lucky said:

I can't explain much further because there are reasons why further avastha states are not discussed.

brother, why is that ? is it because you are breaking Hukum by revealing certain states. I guess maybe the other person may or may not be 'adhikari' of receiving the knowledge.

On 2016-07-03 at 5:08 AM, Lucky said:

In my opinion, it does matter.  Why?

I have understood that even Saints belong to different states or may have a different taste in their teachings. Some Saints have reached deeper than others. For example, i have noticed the following differences in teachings. Some emphasize on strict outer rehit, correct pronunciation of Gurbani. Some emphasize tons of  Waheguru Simran starting from Baikhari. Some emphasize the sewa & Dhyan of Sargun Nanak while chanting Gurbani or Simran. In certain traditions you seem more of prema bhagti & in others more bir ras & strictness & poitical involvement. And some are just 'nirol kendars' of Bhagti only.

So indeed there are differences among Saints too. I guess they are all in Hukum performing different functions.

Guest guest
On 22 June 2016 at 10:38 PM, HappyDays said:

I don't believe there is something listening to my ardas though. I think similar to Osho that there is no God in the concept of something overlooking the creation and taking care of everyone. I see so many people stuck in pain in this world with no way out.

nobody cares what you think, and your thoughts aren't 'controversial'.  you're reading Osho and have so much faith in that? so why pretend ot be a sikh you fraud.

Guest guest
On 22 June 2016 at 8:32 PM, JasperS said:

^Typical of people who want to reduce everything to their own debased thinking.  You also sound like another Osho admirer.

Sexual act is no more 'spiritual' than going to the toilet or vomiting.  Do you think there is any spiritual about two dogs or monkeys having sex?  So why humans?  You might say 'procreation is sacred etc' but most people aren't thinking about that when they have sex and its not their conscious desire.  I'm not saying people should hate or feel complexes about sex, but pretending that it is 'sacred' etc is just bullshit.  

You think sex is the only reason for marriage?  Maybe for most worldly people,  but obviously there is more to it.  Otherwise one partner could just divorce the other if they lost interest or were unable to have sex.

Don't make the msitake of thinking the Gurus or everyone else in the world is like you.

Guest guest

Its is also tiresome to hear all these frauds saying 'All is God, everything is God, this is God that is God' etc.  That maybe true but unless you are in that avastha you don't know about it really and your actions wont reflect that level. 

You really shouldn't talk above your own avastha.  It just makes you fraudulent.  

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Its is also tiresome to hear all these frauds saying 'All is God, everything is God, this is God that is God' etc.  That maybe true but unless you are in that avastha you don't know about it really and your actions wont reflect that level. 

You really shouldn't talk above your own avastha.  It just makes you fraudulent.  

People have immense faith in Gurbani and they have the full right to say what Gurbani says. Next thing you will argue that I have no right to say labor pain is painful just because I have not gone through it yet and I should not trust my mom . If we are going to look at it that way then we all are frauds. Everybody is doing their best to help themselves and others. It's always a good idea to be humble and hear what others are saying rather than judging them "Oh show me if that's true". Knowledge is pretty powerful and free too. We all need teachers, when I am showing anger and if someone who is not able to control his anger comes up and tell me hey don't get mad, getting mad is no good. If I question him Oh really show me first if you can control your anger then trust me I am the biggest Fool alive on this earth .  When I do my path and I go outside and my brother starts annoying me and I get mad. He always go people who do path should not get mad. What he does not understand that I fail every time and still try and his words can make me quit practicing what I am practicing . 

why people are saying "All is God".

Simple answer is because Guru Ji says so. 

I never bring tukks from Gurbani because I am a kindergarten level here but this one seems fun let's try so here we go plus I need to learn too. 

God is everything, God is everything, without God, there is nothing. 

You can take it as metaphorically or literally. I take it as both ways and would not mind telling others either . Because next tuk will say 

sab kuch apey aap hai dooja avar na koyi.

He himself is everything, there is no other at all.

Now don't start the argument about Calling God "He". I am too old for this useless drama. 

We all experience the separation because boy we are full of Ego. Have you ever heard a heart touching Kirtan and you feel that love for everybody and everyone . For me that's oneness. Very rarely it happen but you can sit and just wanna hug every single person on this planet and tell them how much you love them. But some people will take it wrong way so be careful lol. Try to find where are you? I tried other day while eating. I felt like I was in my head and when I went to sleep I felt I was in my dreams and when I heard a beautiful Kirtan I felt I was in my heart. When we day dream we can be anywhere . Up to this day I don't know where am I ? I am here and then I am there but in the end I am nowhere. I am an illusion because when I shift my gaze in certain perspectives while looking in mirror I can make myself invisible . Kinda hard and useless to explain but stand front of a mirror and keep looking at it until you kinda zone out and poof your face is gone in mirror. It's a fun exercise, I mean better than making faces front of mirror .I know y'all do it too,  I can't be the only one . Lol 

The primal lord, the architect of destiny who created you also put egotism in you .

Everything is a wave until it gets observed and become Particle. Who is the observer which makes it a matter. Electrons act differently when they know they are being watched . Those sneaky suckers makes life so mysterious for us. If you magnificent the glasses all the way , you will "hear" ( why in quotes because science says so) that humans are nothing but thoughts and information . It went from brain ( flesh) to neurons  to atoms to data. At quantum level, we have no body but an existence composed of data and information . Time to watch more videos on Holographic Universe. Go check it out , they are fun lol 

Sometime you will hear a child saying Mommy stealing is wrong and that child might steal after 2 hours but mom will go true stealing is bad. So , the point of this long post is (not only for you but for many others too who kept saying Oh your avastha is not there yet, so don't talk like this) take their knowledge and use it for your benefit rather than judging them. You will come across many people who are full of knowledge but keep gaining the knowledge instead of practicing it but still they have really good points to make . Some people keep learning and learning and once their vessel is full then they start practicing and some curious ones start sharing their knowledge. I do that too, when I learn something I wanna go and share and when someone ask me oh Really show me it's true then I am like next time I am telling you nothing lol. Have an open mind, a mind where you hear what they are saying and if does not resonate with you toss is out and if does maybe look deep into it. 

On 2016-07-03 at 5:08 AM, Lucky said:

ਰਾਗ ਰਤਨ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਪਰੀਆ ਸਬਦ ਗਾਵਣ ਆਈਆ ॥
Rāag raṯan parvār parī▫ā sabaḏ gāvaṇ ā▫ī▫ā.

Guruji is telling us that the paria are singing in the raags and these are presented (seen, as well as heard!) in the most beautiful and undescribeable manner that you could ever possibly imagine.

This reminds me about an incident from biography Ananda Chamatkar of Baba Nand Singh Ji.  Hope it doesnt create another controversy, make what you will of it. One time a famous ragi singh came to offer his keertan services. He started singing in Raga & then Baba Ji asked him to sing in simple dharna. The reason given by author was that the ragas were taking their original form in Gurus Darbar ,which apparently were of women. Only Mahapurush know the mystery behind this bachan. My speculation is to cut down ego of ragi singh.

This reminds me of another anecdote. Baba Ishar Singh Ji who was the sewak of Baba Nand Singh Ji , his original name was Inder Singh. Baba ji said whenever we say Inder...the vishayi Inder comes & stands in front of us. We dont want to see him. Then they changed his name to Ishar Singh . This was upon first meeting between Baba Nand Singh Ji & Baba Ishar Singh Ji.

Baba Nand Singh ji often gave example of Naga Mani. Just like the naga takes out his mani in full moon, as the rays of moon hit the mani & produce nectar, & then the Naga takes rasa of nectar...similarly in Baba Jis words, " We keep having the darshan of Guru Nanak 24/7, tasting the Nectar of Darshana, & any other form of another being produces a break in that rass or nectar.

This tale of Naga & mani may seem folklore but I am sharing with you @Lucky because you seem the kind of person who will understand it. Even though I personally dont have knowledge about Naga & Mani, vishayi Inder or rag raginis in their form of women.  Even ridhi sidhis apparently have their own forms.

Waheguru....