BuCHO walay Sant and baba Nand Singh Ji?

Pheena

Baba Maha Harnam Singh Ji Bhucho Kalan wale were the great guru of Baba Nand Singh Ji .

Guru means in this context - Murshid or ustad or Gurdev and its a different context than the context we use to describe our guru maharaj.. Just warning before few abheki's start jumping on the bandwagon and accuse karamjeet of "blamesphy" (hope i spelll it correct) .. :D

Baba Maha Harnam Singh Ji Bhucho Kalan wale were the great guru of Baba Nand Singh Ji . Baba Ji didn't write any book . However many books on his jeevan have been written . ( Jeevan of Baba Maha Harnam Singh Ji )

Is there any Material for reading/Audio by either of the them located on the net anywhere?

Guru means in this context - Murshid or ustad or Gurdev and its a different context than the context we use to describe our guru maharaj.. Just warning before few abheki's start jumping on the bandwagon and accuse karamjeet of "blamesphy" (hope i spelll it correct) .. :D

close...it's blasphemy!

from what i've seen and heard nearly all the sants and babas have a direct lineage to Nirmala sampardya and very close links to kooke ?

Infact Im beginning to think that the kooke may have played a massive influence role on the image adopted by the nirmalas - the white everything, sucham and ishnaan maryada, etc etc, let me look into it more but thats where my research is heading..

Also the creation of rehit maryadas and all that may be linked to the kooke having rehitnamas of Namdhari Guru Ram Singh Ji. And then the Sikh lot also adopted a similar stance by creating or collecting materials which they felt would have been rehit maryada propergated by whoever the rehitnama is written for.

I may be completely off so dont worship me yet. :)

• 7 years later...
  • 5 years later...