amazing. power of gubani fo a non-sikh

WGJKK WGJKF Ji.

I have just had acall from my friend Nayan who had been ill for a while. Every 2 weks he would collapse an fit violently at at home. Doctors, psychiatric doctors, nurses all went to extreme lenghs to find out what the problem was. No one could figure out whe the fault was.

One day his parents went to see a pandit in london, he is a tantrik. The tantrik stated that the child was a victim of black magic and still he could not figure ot what the problem was. Afther numerous poojas, Nayan was about 5% better, but still things were getting worse with him vomiting every night, his sister was also falling ill. After a while there was a Bramh giani, near surrey i believe in the UK, and Nayans family were told that there was someone that could cure him without a doubt. Last saturday Nayan was taken to see babaji and upon arrival, Nayan started cryng out aloud begging his parent not to take him in. After a while Nyan went into the house and babji was also there. Nayan was seated in babajis bedroom and babaji recited some bani, not sure what exactly. Wat no one could do in 2 years, babaji did in the space of hours. Nayan is now fully cured and stated that babji stated to him that Bani is our soul, water, oxygen food and that japji sahib is our body and sukhmani sahib is our soul. The family put down apprximately £101.00 in front of babaji.Babaji laughed and stated that i am no pandit, im just an ordinary being, that if every one folllowed the life of purity (Bani), then such instances would not occur. Babaji then handed the money back and stated that when the daughter gets married, then the money goes to her. Nayan, a devout hindu, stated to me that being a sikh is not just a name, but a duty. he states that he has stopped drinking and eating meat and his parents are to conduct Sukhmani Sahib Paath every sunday. After seeing babaji, his sister is cured, his brother has come home and his parents business is booming again. he statd that this is by the grace if Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This may sound like a fairytale, but this is true. He stated that i pass this onto all sikhs.

God Bless

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

yours, if it sounds fairy tale to you then good for you. For the rest of us, we prefer to think for ourselves.

haha i didnt went against ur thinking, i juz made my opinion and its u who is not allowing me to think or accept what i have to say...

"yours", by what virtue are you a sikh if you do not even believe in your teacher's words?

I dont give rats arse about words, im all about experiencing it. Im all about teacher's being, not just what he says. What he says or does is his doing, it should be enough to allow me to do what I must do. Teacher is one who allows his student to be, one who does not impose his will on it.

"I dont give rats arse about words, im all about experiencing it. Im all about teacher's being, not just what he says. What he says or does is his doing, it should be enough to allow me to do what I must do. Teacher is one who allows his student to be, one who does not impose his will on it."

If you are truly all about experiencing it, then why are you making such pronouncements about something that you have not even expereinced?

Why not just ask questions rather than dubbing it a fairytale, which makes it seem like you think you know, even without experience.

"I dont give rats arse about words, im all about experiencing it. Im all about teacher's being, not just what he says. What he says or does is his doing, it should be enough to allow me to do what I must do. Teacher is one who allows his student to be, one who does not impose his will on it."

If you are truly all about experiencing it, then why are you making such pronouncements about something that you have not even expereinced?

Why not just ask questions rather than dubbing it a fairytale, which makes it seem like you think you know, even without experience.

What makes u think I havent experienced it? FOr you to conclude I havent and telling me to ask questions about it isn't that 'Pronouncement' too?

you don't give a "rat's arse" about words, interesting. Do you know what gurbani means?

reading bani is experiencing god

do you not think that what the individual being described in the first post was experiencing the bani?

Also, Guru Sahib is a very different teacher to any other you have known, you have a lot of ego to say that Guru Sahib cannot impose his will on you, as he is doing it every second of your life. Please for your own sake take time to reflect on Guru Sahib before you say something. Anyway Maharaj is telling us to become his slave, so we should be ideally hanging off everything maharaj says and doing it.

Also, the tone of your talking pretty much sums up how much of Guru Sahib's kirpa you have experienced my sharp-tongued friend.

Dhan Dhan Thakur Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!

you don't give a "rat's arse" about words, interesting. Do you know what gurbani means?

reading bani is experiencing god

do you not think that what the individual being described in the first post was experiencing the bani?

Also, Guru Sahib is a very different teacher to any other you have known, you have a lot of ego to say that Guru Sahib cannot impose his will on you, as he is doing it every second of your life. Please for your own sake take time to reflect on Guru Sahib before you say something. Anyway Maharaj is telling us to become his slave, so we should be ideally hanging off everything maharaj says and doing it.

Also, the tone of your talking pretty much sums up how much of Guru Sahib's kirpa you have experienced my sharp-tongued friend.

Dhan Dhan Thakur Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!

The very person in the first post may have experienced but that is his/her experience. I never denied that.

Different teacher?

Then I can say I am very different disciple from any other you have known. I have ego or not, but who's is the EGO that is judging me?

Every second? that which u talk about is beyond time so dont make it into seconds either, haan if u want to say u can say..every breath!

I may or be in watever tone on who's authority u are to judge which tone is good or bad and decide how much kirpa I may have...???

I have sharp tongue but u have very sharp judging character. Good for you.

Unbreakable, what are you talking about?

Mit has clearly stated that Gurbani treated his poor friends illness, what is anti-gurmat or fairly tale about that?

Unless you have personally witnessed the pain and condition of the poor folk who fall victim to evil minds, then you're opinions nor those of other sceptics hold any value.

Unbreakable, bro how someone being cured by the power of gurbani against Sikhi?

The story of Bhagat Prahlad Jee is a perfect example. He was protected time and again because he would Japp Naam of Narayan.

Bhagat Kabir Jee when he was being persecuted by the Sultan, he was also saved many times thanks to the power of Parmatma.

As Sikhs, we are making a HUGE mistake by underestimating the power of Naam and Gurbani.

brothers. My mate has registered on here. He is called Nayan. I honestly cannot explain to you that this is not a fairytale. This has happened, i dont understand what the issue is. If he was going to make up a'fairytale' story dont you think it would be anti sikh.

the power of gurbani is different from ridh sidhi which is wrong to use.

Power of the gurbani is God himself, its God himself giving his blessings when he is pleased, whereas ridh sidh is powers originating from maya and its the person doing what they feel like, agaisnt the will of God.