~Pics of 1st ever Amrit Sanchar by Budda Dal and Tarna Dal~

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikifateh Sadh Sangat Ji,

Here are the pictures and videos of first ever amrit sanchar organized by Budda Dal and tarna dal joint in Canada. This amrit sanchar took place in Baba Budda Ji Gursikh Temple in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

This was a joint Budda dal and Tarna Dal Amrit Sanchar as posted suggested:

2049122869_183d91261c.jpg

Here are the panj pyares names who took this mahan amrit dan di seva to jaigaso-

1. Jathedar Sant Baba Nihal Singh Ji Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

2. Baba Surjit Singh Ji Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

3. Bhai Raghbir Singh Ji Granthi Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

4. Bhai Jhalman Singh Ji Granthi Missal Shaheeda Hareeabela Tarna Dal

5. Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal

Here is the pic of panj pyare:

2049928444_55e7be5791_b.jpg

Anyway enjoy the pictures-

Pictures after amrit sanchar:

Akali Sukha singh having good laugh with other gurmukh nihang singhs after amrit sanchar-

100_1658.jpg

Pictures of all the singhs and kaurs who took amrit and sevadars along with panj pyares -

100_1670.jpg

Jathedar Baba Nihal Singh Ji Harianbelan with Baba Sukha Singh International Gurmat Parcharak Shromani Panth Akali Budha Dal 96 Kror Vale

100_1674.jpg

sorry chatanga, hehe..actually on that sarcasm note:

If anyone want take a seva of resizing these pictures on here so that it fits on the forum that be great, if anyone is interested to take upon the seva of resizing me, please either email me the resize pics or download links, i ll repost them, my email- akaal108@gmail.com

Yeah i agree with you, he is amazing parcharak. This kind of parchar i must say, its very new to canadian youths off course in postive way, more and more youths in canada starting to find his parchar intriguing and besides sukha singh having strong puratan samparda link defainately helps with safe parchar as opposed to missionary type parchariks. Lets just put it this way, he has a potential to spread bhram vidya in english, so far we have seen bhramvidya being spread in punjabi by mahapursh but he has a potential of spreading bhram vidya in both languages even in hindi if it requires.

the videos are no longer available on gurumarag. please repost them somewhere. we have nau jawan who would like to be inspired by those videos of the amrit sanchar as there is a amrit sanchar for guru nanak sahib gurpurab here on saturday.

upload to keertan.org if you would like.

pm me.

Fateh

Yeah i agree with you, he is amazing parcharak. This kind of parchar i must say, its very new to canadian youths off course in postive way, more and more youths in canada starting to find his parchar intriguing and besides sukha singh having strong puratan samparda link defainately helps with safe parchar as opposed to missionary type parchariks. Lets just put it this way, he has a potential to spread bhram vidya in english, so far we have seen bhramvidya being spread in punjabi by mahapursh but he has a potential of spreading bhram vidya in both languages even in hindi if it requires.

I agree with you 100%. Very few youth in Canada read teekas or listen to katha, and hence have never been exposed to some of the things that Sukha Singh says. It was remarkable how many people came up to me in the hours proceeding the keertan darbar and told me how much new stuff they learned and how so many of their questions were answered in his katha.

maharaj kirpa karde rehan.

Gurfateh

Dear Barinder Singh Ji,

Were you there at that time?

Did here too was any such thing like Chutha Paur(outcastes) being told to sit away from Jamindars( lower and uppper caste)?

Das is aware that Baba Nihal Singh always let no separate Amrit but from the sam,e bowl in his Tarna dal.

While during this Dusherah as per reports at Chamkaur Sahib,there has been no Chautha Paur having separate bowl during Amrit Sanchar.

More info needed ??

Das is offline often due to making a sort of Jesuits(among Dal Panth) to counter protestants who are termed Bhasauries in past and are called Kale Afghaniyes at present.

Das's opinion is pro reform in traditonal orgainsation to end Bhasauries one for ever Akal Bless.

• 2 years later...