HEAR ABOUT GURU GOBIND SINGH JI

Sangat Ji,

I have found something very interesting to hear. No ONE SHOULD REALLY MISS THIS.

http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2006/10...obind-singh-ji/

In it , it says that Guru Gobind Singh ji was 100% vegetarian. All those stories about Guru ji eating meat are non-sense.

Even the book Se Kinehya which I downloaded from this website, says Guru ji was vegetarian.

This has strengthened my belief in that the sikh panth should remain vegetarian.

I also use to be non-veg a long time ago.

besides vegetarianism it also talks about a lot of other stuff.

To me I dont think he knows how Guru Ji looks like, like anyone here. If you hear another version of a story would you change your perception? What I'm trying to say is do more research.

The audio recording also say Guru Gobind Singh ji was 5.4 foot tall, when Guru Hargobind Ji was over 6 foot tall. If Guru Hargobind Ji was his great Grand Father then how did Guru Gobind Singh ji come to be 5.4 feet tall?

I feel Yogi Bhajan said he was Vegetarian because Yogi Bhajan favoured the Vegetarian life style.

i dont know how authentic it is.. but I did hear from two people in India that Guru Gobind Singh ji was about that height 5 feet 4. Now HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER. if u do a lil research u will find it.

Guru HarGobind Singh ji was said to be 7 feet tall ...this doesnt mean that Guru Gobind Singh ji had to be the same or more height. .. as the Guru is free from the effects of genetics, which we are not.

as for vegetarian, read the Se kinehya book which is avaialbe on this website. In that book an amritdhari sikh simply sends lambs for cutting for his daughters wedding but he never eats the lamb...but still he gets to pay for his wrong karma.

i dont know how authentic it is.. but I did hear from two people in India that Guru Gobind Singh ji was about that height 5 feet 4. Now HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER. if u do a lil research u will find it.

Two people in India? ok.

Yes of course height doesn't matter, if you learn Shastar Vidiya, you will learn to take a person taller than you.

Guru HarGobind Singh ji was said to be 7 feet tall ...this doesnt mean that Guru Gobind Singh ji had to be the same or more height. .. as the Guru is free from the effects of genetics, which we are not.

Ok lets take this into account then. Of course Guru Gobind Singh Ji is sargun form of Almighty Guru. You add that Guru Ji is "free from genetics". If Guru Ji's Singhs are not free from genetics how are they going fight for Justice? If there was no Protein shakes during the time of Guru Har Gobind, how would Singhs develop Physical Strength?

the reason why the long arms were considered an important characteristic is because it ties in with the hari avtar thing, all the puran avatars having those long arms which extend to the knees. Its worth noting that in the gauriya samprada literature, chaitanya mahaprabhu who is likewise considered an avatar of bhagvaan is described as having had very long arms too.

the reason why the long arms were considered an important characteristic is because it ties in with the hari avtar thing, all the puran avatars having those long arms which extend to the knees. Its worth noting that in the gauriya samprada literature, chaitanya mahaprabhu who is likewise considered an avatar of bhagvaan is described as having had very long arms too.

is there any basis to what yogi bhajan is saying tho? if so thats interesting with the whole hari avtar thing, any other similarties?