Photos from Langar Prog @ University College London 5th Feb

randeepvirdee

it unites us all...as long as it hasn't got meat in (goodbye nihangs), mirch or masala (goodbye satogunis) or makhan (goodbye 3HO) or caffeine in the chaa (goodbye namdharis) or served in steel thalis (goodbye 'bibeki' AKJ) or on the floor (goodbye forward looking committee vale), etc. surely the most divisive issue ever!

it unites us all...as long as it hasn't got meat in (goodbye nihangs), mirch or masala (goodbye satogunis) or makhan (goodbye 3HO) or caffeine in the chaa (goodbye namdharis) or served in steel thalis (goodbye 'bibeki' AKJ) or on the floor (goodbye forward looking committee vale), etc. surely the most divisive issue ever!

true that too geeza..best solution- bring potlucks..nanaksar style...oh yea babby.. :LOL: :lol:

I'm sure thats not true, although i once went to a big namdhari smagam and all i got was that strange purple stuff those who don't drink caffeine have (ayurvedic-ish mix of stuff). not even chaa can bring ekta.

It's quite true veer.........Naamdhari's don't drink chaa because it contains caffeine (which was created by the british and naamdhari's were against the british therefore they forsake everything british. The purple stuff that you drank is known as "chaata" which is a hot chaa like drink but contains no caffeine but herbal mixture.....some nihangs drink this as well...........

flawed as N30's recent rant about the difference between Radhasoamis and Namdharis in support for shooting of darshan das

jokes aside, i have never supported shooting of darshan das or anyone... just wanted to set the record straight.

kam.. I'm sure u can get it from any Namdhari you know.. It comes in red package labeled 'Namdhari Chahta'.

in usa yogi bhajan trade marked the formula he got from the Namdhari Chahta ppl of ludhiana and is selling them like hot coco under the brand 'Khalsa Chai' or something like that! maybe u can do that in the UK... don't forget to hide the source! :D