Nidar S. Nihang at Westminster Palace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you are hearing is a mumbo jumbo of different people talking over each other , telling each other to shutup - a peculiar panjabi trait-, edited down to a few minutes , with the anti-Nidarists blurring their faces to protect their identity incase they get lynched by Nihang Nidar, I presume.

Show us the unedited debate-cum-apology which apparently lasted a couple of hours then maybe we can make a somewhat decent comment.

All this cr4p that these guys put on the net to show how Nihang Nidar is a naughty boy just makes me laugh. from what I could tell most of the guys just seemed local chaps. couldn't make out the 'representatives' od the Nihang dals, DDT and other jathebandia. or maybe these locals are their regional ambassadors in Maharashtara?!

First there was a blurred 2min mobile clip showing a tussle between Nihang Nidar and Teji sparring and people start claiming that teji one won over the other. Such a massive crowed of people and they just had a 2min phone recording of this legendary battle?? Show me the full fight.

And now we have this 'evidence'.

I would have thought that if this book that hardly anyone has seen or read is that objectionable all the Sikhs of India would be on the streets having book-burning parties and demanding that it be banned. heard nothing of the sort yet.

couldn't make out the 'representatives' od the Nihang dals, DDT and other jathebandia. or maybe these locals are their regional ambassadors in Maharashtara?!

The version I saw has Jathedar Kulwant Singh Ji, Baba Keertan Singh Ji and a few others......

Its interesting how no one, either on this website or others, has brought up the issue regarding the destruction of the Hazuri Singhs homes and lives in order to create NRI hotels.....

I didn't see any of the Sampradai or Babai mention this issue during the celebrations.... (with all due respect).

Credit due where credit is due.

Its interesting how no one, either on this website or others, has brought up the issue regarding the destruction of the Hazuri Singhs homes and lives in order to create NRI hotels.....

I didn't see any of the Sampradai or Babai mention this issue during the celebrations.... (with all due respect).

Credit due where credit is due.

Of course, Sikhs always think of eveyones 'bhalla'. How can such things be done by chardi kala Singhs for such an occasion? [sarcastically}

Some things are best swept under the carpet. (from what I hear thats not all that happened, more details appear in the book. So please, everyone, at least buy and read the last couple of chapters of the book before you start burning it for being Anti-Sikh!)

What use are new homes if they are miles out of town, posibbly sub-standard to what they had; not to mention the sentimental attachment to their homes.

if they were given new homes, even if it was a palace doesn't excuse that fact that they were forced out at gunpoint in the middle of the night!!!

Can any home replace an ancestral home which faces Sri Hazur Sahib and allows you to have darshan of Takht Sahib day and night every time you open your front door. We are talking of the Takht perimeter, not 1 mile away. I stayed at one of these NRI hotels on the perimeter, it was beyond explanation - wake up every morning or before you go to sleep each night - just go to the balcony and Takht Sahb is shining in all its magnificent divine glory.

These Singhs have lived in Takht Sahibs shadow for centuries, no celebration justifies these families being moved from their blessed homes.

doesn't excuse that fact that they were forced out at gunpoint in the middle of the night!!!

Says who? when was the last time you spoke to a Singh from Nanded? nobody was forced anywhere - next time you visit, ask the locals for yourself.

Amardeep, you may not know some of the things Niddar has said and the disrepute he's brought to the name of the Budda Dal, but nobody would hold a gun to his head without reason.

Like Kam says, the main issue wasn't even to do with his book......