Thank You

JustME

Waheguru.......

Having being chilling here for the best part of a week or so, i have come accross some amazing threads, the open-mindedness, knowledge and depth that i have experienced has totally blown me away.............

So i guess i just wanted to say thank you........for clearing some the mist to make the journey forward more bareable............

waheguru.........

Waheguru.......

Having being chilling here for the best part of a week or so, i have come accross some amazing threads, the open-mindedness, knowledge and depth that i have experienced has totally blown me away.............

So i guess i just wanted to say thank you........for clearing some the mist to make the journey forward more bareable............

waheguru.........

On behalf of the Resident Giyanis' : You're very welcome!

Sikhawareness is the best sikh forum online

Too true. and as mention by justME its only because of the members open mindedness and willingness to learn.

Haha.. Thanking the SA lot.. is like thanking a leaf for being green, pull it from the tree and soon it shall wither away and become brown and shrivelled.

In this case the tree is your own ability to be open minded when you read what is written, lol my metaphors are like water in a dirty glass.. nasty and undrinkable..