Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh

I am resurrecting this old thread to gain some more information on Baba Vadbhag Singh.

I don't know if anyone here was following the Sikh Virasat programme on Sikh Channel which was presented by Avtar Singh and Dr.Sadhu Singh.

They had one episode where they claimed that Baba Vadbagh Singh fled whilst Tham Sahib was being burnt, he left the women, etc there and fled into the hills. Tham Sahib's desecration was later avenged by the singhs. However the jury is still out as there are conflicting accounts.

I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on this.

Hopefully, I shall visit his dera in India, been meaning to go there, just out of curiosity.

Thank you..

I havent read anything about him fleeing and leaving women/anyody there, but certainly Tham Sahib was burnt, and when Baba Ji took sharan of Khalsa Panth, he took Amrit.

Also at Tham Sahib cows were killed and the Sikhs burnt nasir ali alive in revenge.

Yes, thats what I have read too. But according to that Show, the presenters claimed that when the muslims came and attacked Tham Sahib, instead of fighting, he fled and left even his followers. It was one of the Misl's that found out about Tham Sahib, avenged it.

But I don't know to be honest, maybe somebody else here can shed some light, with sources of course.

I will try and get sikh channel to upload that programme on sikh channel youtube website, which will probably take around 10 years..LOL

oh yeah i saw that program and wasnt very impressed with it, as it smacked of narrow-mindedness. The proof of Baba Wadhbhag Singh telling Dal Panth is that they brought him into Khalsa Panth as a result of it. Thye didnt go and find out and then take Tham Sahib back and then go and find BWS and give it him back.

oh yeah i saw that program and wasnt very impressed with it, as it smacked of narrow-mindedness. The proof of Baba Wadhbhag Singh telling Dal Panth is that they brought him into Khalsa Panth as a result of it. Thye didnt go and find out and then take Tham Sahib back and then go and find BWS and give it him back.

I can't comment on the narrow-mindedness of the presenters, however it does raise questions for the Sikh Nation, re - Heritage, etc, history, etc.

I will send Sikh Channel another email..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WJKK! WJKF!

Family members I know didn't have good experiences there but with Guru's kirpa eventually found a Mahapurkh who sorted their issues through Gurbani.

I know that during Amrit Sanchars, the Bhai Daya Singh Samparda actually tell initiates not to go there. They also believe that he fled from battle.

• 3 years later...
Guest Kaur uk
On 13 May 2009 at 22:01:20, shaheediyan said:

The dera 100% cures possession, whatever else anybody may think.

And they do not expect financial contributions or for you to be a chela of their for life, like most dodgy Babai unfortunate people are guided towards.

The place is a haven for the many thousands of poor folk who are victims of this most horrible condition.

I hope they stay true to their roots and do not let modernity and wealth change them.

Gurdatehji 

I read your above article . I am suffering from what they say jinn possession /black magic and evil eye since a very longtime . Is there any help available in uk amongst Sikh faith ? Kindly reply . Thank you ji 

On 13 May 2009 at 22:43:49, Guest said:

I find it strange pretty much every gurdwara parbandhak/sevadar criticize vadbhag dera yet failed to provide alternative to people who are possessed with bhoot/praits. Let just put this way to people who have issue with people going to baba vadhbag dera, have exorcism service in the gurdwara for people who are possessed and are need for urgent care. Respected Panj pyares sahiban should provide this service to people who are suffering then automatically people wouldn't go to this dera if pardhans are soo concerned. The problem is, everyone find problems/issues but no one provides solution.

Sikh Panth has responsibility to cure people(born in sikh faith) who are possessed by bhoot/prait.

Ssaji 

Very well said Indeed. It's very annoying to read comments of fellow Sikhs who say in Sikhism we don't believe in these things and you should do path etc etc . Ok I would like to say to such people that if evil  hasn't touched them or their families or homes then they should consider themselves fortunate . These things do exist and can actually destroy someone's entire life and breakdown families and happy homes. Though these things are not as commonplace in the west as they are in Asian countries . I am one such victim of all sorts of black magic since childhood . I am struggling to find help within sikh faith in the UK . If one is fortunate enough to have been born and brought up in western countries  as. Sikh one should be thankful to waheguruji . Being born and brought up in india as a Sikh is another kind of experience altogether you won't wanna know . People practice all sorts of black magic and sinister ways to harm Sikhs and their families out of shear jealousy . It's no secret It's all over the Internet and television. Anyways ... Is there any help available in UK amongst the Sikh faith . I would really appreciate a reply . Sorry about the rant . 

Gurfateh 

On 12/2/2015, 9:47:20, Guest Kaur uk said:

Gurdatehji 

I read your above article . I am suffering from what they say jinn possession /black magic and evil eye since a very longtime . Is there any help available in uk amongst Sikh faith ? Kindly reply . Thank you ji 

On 12/2/2015, 10:44:14, Guest said:

Ssaji 

Very well said Indeed. It's very annoying to read comments of fellow Sikhs who say in Sikhism we don't believe in these things and you should do path etc etc . Ok I would like to say to such people that if evil  hasn't touched them or their families or homes then they should consider themselves fortunate . These things do exist and can actually destroy someone's entire life and breakdown families and happy homes. Though these things are not as commonplace in the west as they are in Asian countries . I am one such victim of all sorts of black magic since childhood . I am struggling to find help within sikh faith in the UK . If one is fortunate enough to have been born and brought up in western countries  as. Sikh one should be thankful to waheguruji . Being born and brought up in india as a Sikh is another kind of experience altogether you won't wanna know . People practice all sorts of black magic and sinister ways to harm Sikhs and their families out of shear jealousy . It's no secret It's all over the Internet and television. Anyways ... Is there any help available in UK amongst the Sikh faith . I would really appreciate a reply . Sorry about the rant . 

Gurfateh 

Dear Guests

• Are you 100% sure that you are affected by Black magic? Have you eliminated all possible medical reasons? Have you visited a Psychiatrist?
  • Are you Amritdhari? If not, you will have to consume Khanday da amrit. You can also request Panj Pyaray to do Ardas for you during/after the ceremony, after you have explained them your individual situations. After that, strictly follow Rehat and do plenty of Naam Simran. Try doing jaap of the Shabads mentioned on pg.2 of the topic, below.

• Do not consume any meat/egg products, even if you take Amrit from Nihang Singhs
  • Have you heard of Sampat Paath? Sampat Path can cure all types of Black magic. Please get a Sri Sampat Akhand Path done by Rehatvaan Gursikhs. Singhs at Nanaksar gurughars should be well-versed in conducting a Sri Sampat Akhand Path. There are Nanaksar Gurughars in UK. Please do get in touch with them. You can also talk to Taksali/Nihang Singhs about it.
  • There is another version of Sri Sampat Path, which is called Tuk Tuk wala Sri Sampat Akhand Path. This type of Path takes more than 20 days to complete. Hopefully, you won't require it.
  • One of the shabads which is used as a Sampat Shabad, for this kind of evil is as follows:

ਮਃ ੫ ॥

ਪਰੇਤਹੁ ਕੀਤੋਨੁ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਕਰਣੈਹਾਰੇ ॥

ਸਭੇ ਸਿਖ ਉਬਾਰਿਅਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰੇ॥

ਨਿੰਦਕ ਪਕੜਿ ਪਛਾੜਿਅਨੁ ਝੂਠੇ ਦਰਬਾਰੇ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਵਡਾ ਹੈ ਆਪਿ ਸਾਜਿ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥

Lastly, stay steadfast in your belief. Gurbani has cure to all obstacles, which we face in our lives. Keep firm faith (Sharda) and love (Prem) in Satguru jee and sincerely pray to him. God willing, your lives will be back on track.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gurdip Singh
On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:25 AM, Guest said:

Can anybody tell me why baba vadhbhaag Singh ji's Bani is not in Guru Granth sahib Ji?/

If you want to be cured of any black magic or possessions then please go to the Babab Vadbhag Singh Ji Gurdwarad in Coventry, it's on Bayton Road, look it up on the internet, it has its own website. I have been going there for 8 years and have seen miracles been performed, I too was healed by that Gurdwara and even visited the Dera Saab in Indian. The Coventry Gurdwara do not charge for their services ie curing those who are possessed or who have had black magic done. I am a British Sikh guy, I am degree educated and did not believe in all of this until I experienced it. Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji was blessed by the 10 Guru's and he took Amrit. I promise that you will be healed by going to the Gurdwara in Coventry, their contact number is 024 7664 4401. Go there, it will be the best thing you ever did.

6 hours ago, Guest Gurdip Singh said:

If you want to be cured of any black magic or possessions then please go to the Babab Vadbhag Singh Ji Gurdwarad in Coventry, it's on Bayton Road, look it up on the internet, it has its own website. I have been going there for 8 years and have seen miracles been performed, I too was healed by that Gurdwara and even visited the Dera Saab in Indian. The Coventry Gurdwara do not charge for their services ie curing those who are possessed or who have had black magic done. I am a British Sikh guy, I am degree educated and did not believe in all of this until I experienced it. Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji was blessed by the 10 Guru's and he took Amrit. I promise that you will be healed by going to the Gurdwara in Coventry, their contact number is 024 7664 4401. Go there, it will be the best thing you ever did.

Veera can you share your experience , if you dont mind for the betterment of the Sangat here. We would have some imputs about a subject which is of the dark sciences or Occult .